Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Polls

Polls Post All Polls in Here.

View Poll Results: SHOULD WE RELEASE THIS SHIRT??? WHAT COLORS???
YES!!! Release the shirt... 35 42.68%
NO!!! It sux and I hate you... 2 2.44%
PURPLE/BLACK 24 29.27%
GREEN/BLACK 31 37.80%
PINK/BLACK 19 23.17%
GREY/BLACK 27 32.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
DORKIDORI POLL TIME!!! (please vote)

well...ill let the cat out of the bag...DorkiDori is making a custom shirt for its new sponsorship with Nathan Brasz

before the shirt is officially released...i wanted to get everyones input on the design and the color setups...basically...WOULD YOU BUY IT...the top 2 color choices will be put into production

this is a multi-answer survey...u can vote for as many shirts as you like

these shirts will be sold thru dorkidori as well as thru nathan brasz when he attends NOPI drift events and formula D events thruout the 2008 season

so vote away kids

(dont worry guys...i have a new dorkidori coupe shirt and S14 shirts on the way next month similar to the 180sx shirt)

SHIRTS:

PURPLE/BLACK | GREEN/BLACK | PINK/BLACK | GREY/BLACK

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 09:29 PM   #2
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
this shirt looks sick...i'd cop one in purp and one in green
Old 04-21-2008, 09:32 PM   #3
xxbadnewzxx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
xxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enoughxxbadnewzxx will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xxbadnewzxx Send a message via MSN to xxbadnewzxx
this shirt is so amazing like zomg i really like the green one!!! you taking payments for this now?
Old 04-21-2008, 09:34 PM   #4
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbadnewzxx View Post
this shirt is so amazing like zomg i really like the green one!!! you taking payments for this now?

soon my pretty...soon lol

Old 04-21-2008, 10:04 PM   #5
sidewayz240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
sidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nicesidewayz240 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Looks like a winner again man, I might have to get myself one of these too when they come out. I vote for green too, looks rad.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
I voted green but I think it would look killer in red.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:01 PM   #7
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
^^^ exactly what i voted and would have suggested..
Old 04-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #8
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

lol...who was the smartass that voted no i hate you

Old 04-22-2008, 08:50 AM   #9
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
hopefully the shirts won't be white. I don't like wearing white.
Old 04-22-2008, 08:56 AM   #10
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
well when ever i finally get some money that belongs to be imma have to buy like 1 of every shirt.....they all kick ass

i say black shirt.........with green everywhere
Old 04-22-2008, 09:00 AM   #11
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
i want purple black and grey/black but are these comin in this design with a s14 next month
Old 04-22-2008, 09:30 AM   #12
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueshark123 View Post
i want purple black and grey/black but are these comin in this design with a s14 next month

i MIGHT release these with the GB next month...not 100% sure yet...theyre gonna go into production for Nathan to sell next week at the NOPI event on may 3rd and 4th

and sorry guys...the shirts are gonna be in white...nathan specifically asked for it that way...and as summer is coming up...most people dont like black shirts during those hot hot months

Old 04-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #13
jussjepbrox
Zilvia Member

jussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enoughjussjepbrox will become famous soon enough
can they make zenki s14shirt
Old 04-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #14
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jussjepbrox View Post
can they make zenki s14shirt
we have a zenki S14 shirt already in production and available for purchasing...please refer to www.dorkidori.com for more details

all ordering can be done directly thru me...but please PM me when ordering

Old 04-25-2008, 03:08 PM   #15
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

thanks everyone for the votes...its much appreciated =D

Old 04-25-2008, 03:45 PM   #16
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
I like the green, but since I don't know Nathan, I don't really have a desire to rock his side number and tire sponsor. Lose the number plate and "Cooper" sticker and I'd add another DorkiDori Original to my wardrobe.

I mean, I wouldn't expect everyone to want to rock a shirt that said "ThatGuy" across the window of a car.
Old 04-25-2008, 06:50 PM   #17
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
I like the green, but since I don't know Nathan, I don't really have a desire to rock his side number and tire sponsor. Lose the number plate and "Cooper" sticker and I'd add another DorkiDori Original to my wardrobe.

I mean, I wouldn't expect everyone to want to rock a shirt that said "ThatGuy" across the window of a car.

well i got a new coupe shirt comin out in the next GB that you might dig

Old 04-25-2008, 08:03 PM   #18
zylvia213
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (36)
zylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond reputezylvia213 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to zylvia213
The black and the pink one looks sick yo.
Old 04-29-2008, 02:58 PM   #19
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

thanks for all your votes guys...it was alot of help =D

Closed Thread