Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 01-06-2011, 05:56 PM   #1
Mesarina
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Mesarina is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 help, problem with rear noise, goes to the left when I accelerate...

Hi, im asking for ideas, my car is a 9f 180sx, problem started one day, when I accelerate, the car would go to the left without turning the wheel, if I let the gas pedal out, car would go to the right, so I had bad rear subframe bushings and installed energy suspension poly bushings, Also did a complete z32 brake upgrade out of a 91 Z, my car came with a nismo 2way lsd,tanabe sustec pro coilovers, the lsd clunks when turning at low speeds but that is normal on a 2 way, now the car does that when going straight along with the going left/ right problem

The subframe is straight, touching the chassis flush, checked lower control arm bushings, traccion rod bushings, etc and everything is ok, the driveshaft mount is also ok, the driveshaft doesnt vibrates, what can be wrong? Don't know what more can I do, thanks
Mesarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links