Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:39 AM   #1
jdingui94

Trader Rating: (0)
jdingui94 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Exclamation Help!!!!! S13 ka won't start at all but cranks

okay so on sunday i was driving my car n it was having some gas problems. wen i was going up a hill i lost all throttle pressure(gas) and then it wouldnt turn over. i called my dad n he brought his friend and turns out my fuel pump went. but then over the wek my dad said my car was starting up fine. and then wen i went to go get it it wouldnt start. (fuel pump went) then they replace it. spent 120 to get it out the shop n drive it. i got to drive it for what 1hr n it was perfectkly fine. started and drove fine. but then this morning it wouldnt turn over. it cranked but didnt turn over. idk wtf is going on but can someone please help
Old 02-18-2011, 10:05 AM   #2
ganju

ganju is an unknown quantity at this point
take off the rail to see if fuel is actually gettting there and can u hear the pump prime?
ganju is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:20 AM   #3
theboy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
theboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
^^^^^ first off dont take the rail off. Thats a horrible idea and ignore anything that he posts. Check your fuel pump fuse first. If thats good, then pull a spark plug and check to see if your getting spark. Since its ka, un-bolt the clamp holding the rubber hose to the bottom of the fuel filter, put fuel pump fuse in with the key on and see if fuel comes out of it. If you get fuel there, hook it back up to the filter and take the line off the top of the filter. turn key on, do you have fuel coming out? if so then take the rail off. But ive never heard of all 4 injectors going bad all of a sudden. Check the wiring job the person did for your fuel pump and or go buy a walbro 255 and do it yourself.

Now stop asking questions and start trouble shooting
theboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 02:03 AM   #4
Grip-Kid92

Grip-Kid92 is an unknown quantity at this point
im having a spark problem when u turn the key over u get one spark and thas it is that cause it's out of time or wut????
n e info will be helpfull im learning ona budget so i hought it'd be smart to ask smart ppl first b4 ear my car apart lol
Grip-Kid92 is offline   Reply With Quote