Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-11-2008, 12:28 AM   #1
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PICLENS Photo Browser - Firefox add-on for Facebook, Myspace, Flickr, Google Images..

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5579

This is the coolest Firefox add-on I have ever seen. Once it is installed, you can click a little Play button in the corner of pictures and it brings up the whole album, be it Facebook or Flickr.

The interface to view the pictures once you click the button is awesome, and you can zoom in to view a Large sized image or you can pull out to view a whole group of them and pick an choose which you want to zoom in on.

You can also search Google images, or Yahoo with it if you like, which makes finding that right OWNED picture so much easier.

If you use flickr or facebook, this is awesome, and it doesnt slow down even my crappy Dell, so I reccomend everyone try it! lol
Old 05-11-2008, 12:30 AM   #2
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just random peoples pics? or does it log into your accounts and draw pics from ur friends list?
Old 05-11-2008, 12:34 AM   #3
xcusememisswyn
Zilvia Addict

xcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfectionxcusememisswyn is close to perfection
Those are my pics from my flickr.

You can go to my facebook page, click the icon in the corner of my profile picture, and it will pull up all my profile pictures, you can click on a picture in one of my albums and it will do it for all the pics in that album. This applies to anyones facebook profile, flickr pictures, etc. that you have access too.

To get the screenshot above I went to http://flickr.com/photos/whitezenki/ and clicked the play icon in the corner of the first picture, you cant see it unless you have the program, but once you do, you click the play icon and the screenshot above shows up. Its really simple and easy once you try it out.

Its complicated to explain, but sooo easy to use.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:35 AM   #4
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
yup, another +1 for piclens.

freakin awesome.
Old 05-11-2008, 08:52 AM   #5
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
whoa....nice extension. I hardly use facebook, but this gives me an excuse to browse around once in awhile.