Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-19-2006, 04:38 AM   #271
michael_wickline3

Trader Rating: (0)
michael_wickline3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Mike here. just bought a '91 240sx se here recently after my brother rolled my pathfinder in the middle of the interstate... it's a KA24de, super hicas. bought the kazama hicas stopper, will have that on there soon. also picked up a two way alarm system, to install prior to putting in my sound system. swapped the back hatch to one with no wiper. as of now all it's got are some clear corners. it's that maroon color, but after i get a body kit and finish any exterior mods i'll be getting it painted. prolly be next year before that, so it'll be running around with a bunch of primered parts for a while.
michael_wickline3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2006, 07:24 PM   #272
Quangs203
Leaky Injector

Quangs203 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Quangs203
Sup Guys! Quang here i just sold my 05 STi ..i want a cool commuter car .. so im picking up a zenki =D gonna do a few stuff to it.. make it a clean daily =D any help w/ body shops that does fender rolling ? im planning to fit some 18x10+15 offset advan RG2.. hit me up on pms BTW... im from the Bay area.
Quangs203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2006, 02:01 AM   #273
90dx

90dx is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi.My name is Matt Im from BC Canada and I registered to get some info.Im helping a local with his SR20 swap and it is just about complete.I'm new to Nissans as I normally do swaps and custom turbo kits for Honduh's etc.Really liking the 240SX as I have grown to want one after working on it.
90dx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 10:52 AM   #274
RHS13SpecV

RHS13SpecV is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey wuts up, Im Matt from Richmond, Va. I own a 2002 Nissan Sentra Spec V and I just recently bought a 90 240sx hatch and I have plans to make that into a full blown track car. I joined to research and get some valuable info on some things Im interested in doing.
RHS13SpecV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2006, 05:56 PM   #275
idiot goes sideways
Leaky Injector

idiot goes sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
hi, my name is, hmm call me johnny, i`m a 16year old kid in a 22 year old body, sit right now in austria europe, yes NOT australia, austria near germany, thats also the reason why my english is bad because normaly i speak german,

i bought a s13 200sx two years ago (was watching to much initial d)

200sx??? its a s13 hatch, got no silvia`s and coupe`s in austria
by the way s13 comes stock with ca18det and s14 comes with sr20det
no need for swaping here BUT,
what sucks is that aftermarket parts are rare and most stuff must be imported

what else, hmm.... oh i`m interrested in drifting and fast driving and try to find the golden way between these two

OHHHH IM LOOKING FOR A CUTE GIRL , BETWEEN 18 AND 22 WHAT ALSO CAN GO NUTS WHEN IT COMES TO CARS, LIKES TO WATCH ANIME, LIKE TO BE LAZY............
MAYBE IM IN THE WRONG THREAD AND WRONG CONTINENT HMMMM.... but he who knows..........
idiot goes sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:09 AM   #276
Ghost Dancer
Zilvia Junkie

Ghost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura aboutGhost Dancer has a spectacular aura about
Hello all. Just signed up...

A little about me. My job has moved me and my wife back to Japan. I live in a city called Tsuyama which is in the norther part of Okayama prefecture. Being smack dab in the mountains it's a hot bed for drifting. Tons of nice courses around.

My place is right behind a Yellow Hat so everytime I walk outside it seems there is at least one nicely tuned car to glance at.

Right now I'm searching for a suitable candidate to slam into a mountain wall. It's great because there are so many options and prices are so low they are basically giving these cars away.

During my previous stint in Japan I went through a number of cars which were all Nissans (R32, S13, 180, etc..) so I'm considering going the Toyota route, i.e. Chaser but I'll probably end up with another Nissan.

Right now I have a line on an R32 GTS-T with the RB dropped in favor of the SR. Going to check it out in a few days and if all is good I might just pick it up.
Ghost Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 12:31 AM   #277
KoukiRydr

Trader Rating: (1)
KoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the roughKoukiRydr is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to KoukiRydr Send a message via AIM to KoukiRydr Send a message via MSN to KoukiRydr Send a message via Yahoo to KoukiRydr
Hello everyone.
I dont remember when i joined this forum but i am now introducing myself.
Name is Marcus.
Ride: 98 ultrared kouki SE 5spd. its wrecked right now, and im just looking for front OEM parts.
KoukiRydr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 10:57 PM   #278
moskau240

moskau240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to moskau240
Hello my name is jeff, i joined a while ago i think.....but i never posted because i didnt want to ask noob q's that have been answered a billion times....i have seen what happens...lol....I drive a '93 blue base model 5 spd 240sx hatch...

Low no. of Mods:

Vented CF Hood - chipped & cracked, need new one but no money
Injen CAI w/ extension
Drift knob
Switch cloth seats for leather ones
sleepy eye setup
16" AMP wheels....looking for different ones...
Hot shot headers
Catco hi-flo cat
180sx rear quarter windows (not installed yet)

not going to list future mods cuz list is too long and probably unrealistic....
moskau240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 03:24 PM   #279
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
my names jared, ilive in bossier LA and I drive a 1993 coupe.
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2006, 09:16 PM   #280
frog37_

frog37_ is an unknown quantity at this point
new guy here

1995 240sx SE -
132,xxx miles
automatic

was recently completely original (factory radio even)

mods:
recently new VOLT 3" cat-back exhaust

Im completely new to drifting, Im looking to learn technique (any suggestins for an auto-tranny? - and if you suggest a swap - swapping stuff aint always the best answer)
frog37_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 08:05 AM   #281
91gst
Leaky Injector

91gst is on a distinguished road
whats up everyone, im new here obviously. my name is David, im a physics/mech engineering student at the university of maryland. just picked up a 1993 240sx se all stock as a project car so ill be posting quite a bit with tech questions as im a dsm/honda guy.
91gst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 10:12 AM   #282
tre
Zilvia Junkie

tre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enoughtre will become famous soon enough
Name: Tre/trevor
Car: 91 240sx
Mods: Intake, Full Exhaust, Springs/shocks, SAFC-II, slight tuning

I like long walks on the beach and if you were a taco bell cheesy gordita crunch. I would be full
Old 04-26-2006, 04:48 PM   #283
xfallen1x
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
xfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfectionxfallen1x is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xfallen1x Send a message via Yahoo to xfallen1x
What's up guys.
Name: Richard
Ride: '90 hatch/RPS13
Mods: '94 blacktop sr20det.
Main Mods: Trust & HKS.
xfallen1x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:00 PM   #284
91s13

91s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Waz up everybody? Its way boy 91s13 New member here. From GA. Car: what else but a 1991 s13 w/ red top sr20det. mods out the roof. Only problem w/ car is, cant choose what turbo to run. 2871r or 3071r-wg. Job: Mechaic at nissan dealership. Always working on a car, even dream about it at night. happy to be a member!! Team KD Yea!
91s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2006, 07:50 PM   #285
lostmenoggin
Leaky Injector

lostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the roughlostmenoggin is a jewel in the rough
hey all, my name is Paul, I live in VA and I drive a 1991 240sx. no mods except a k&n filter.
lostmenoggin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2006, 01:53 PM   #286
driven

driven is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, all.
I'm 22 and from Idaho.
I have an '89 240sx, SR20 swap with an automatic, front mount, walbro fuel pump, apexi blow off valve, eibach springs, KYB struts, and do it yourself three inch exhaust that'll get redone someday when I have money.

Plan on lurking around for a bit and searching before I ask my question, so I don't get my head bitten off if it's been answered before.
driven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2006, 01:09 PM   #287
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thumbs up

Just signed up represent San Diego Drift circuit
I Drift
Old 04-30-2006, 01:03 PM   #288
Frenzy13
Leaky Injector

Frenzy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Frenzy13 Send a message via Yahoo to Frenzy13
Hey,

Names Chris, I live in the Wine valley of northern California. Been into 240's for about three years. Currently I drive a 92 SE. Wouldn't give her up for anything. So far I've done GP Sports exhaust, injen intake, TEIN suspension. I've got plans for a KA-T underway in the garage, and a full supsension and bushing overhall.
Old 04-30-2006, 02:34 PM   #289
Pete H

Pete H is a well-known jackass
Send a message via MSN to Pete H
Sorry about posting in the wrong section.

Hi, my name is Pete and I live in England.

Got a S13 180SX with Redtop engine.
Done a Silvia front end conversion, 5 stud conversion, fitted coilovers and some other bits. Engine is next on the list.

Hope to find out some useful stuff on here and find some parts.
Pete H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 03:07 PM   #290
SleepyHeadKrew

SleepyHeadKrew is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SleepyHeadKrew
noobie

hi everyone im new here to zilvia. i currently dont own one but i am looking into the s13's can anyone please direct me to the specs on all the s13's thanks
SleepyHeadKrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2006, 08:52 PM   #291
kolk1

kolk1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Im new, im looking for a built 240 to trade my built C5 corvette for + take over payments. Im tired of making car payments, so im looking for a 240 in the 10k or less range, to trade my corvette for + you take over my payments. Thanks.
kolk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 07:43 AM   #292
BIG_T
Leaky Injector

BIG_T is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Big T here drive a 95 S14...just got dynoed at 154 to the wheels...(about 185 from the crank) Have a ka24de and planning on staying that away!
BIG_T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 03:16 PM   #293
AZ240sx

AZ240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Hey

My name is Arturo Nunez I live in Pheonix, AZ. I have owned a 1995 nissan 240sx for over three years now and bearly starting to modify it starting with the small things first.
AZ240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 06:58 PM   #294
fullauto240

fullauto240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi, my name is Eric, I live in Fort Wayne, IN, I have a 98 240sx se Black, that currently has a auto trans( leaving soon). I just sold my 90 Toyota Alltrac and I 'm ready to get started on the 240. I'm a die hard autox guy but enjoy all forms of motorsport.
fullauto240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2006, 08:59 PM   #295
Spike101

Spike101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Spike101
Hello. I am new the the whole 240SX scene. I plan to get very into it. In about 2 weeks I will be getting my project. I have already found it and it is being saved for me. The current owner is putting a new windsheild in it. Its a 1993 S13 coupe. It runs but, crappy. I will be paying $900. It white and 5 speed. I will have pictures the day I bring it home. I'm only 15 but its going to be my project car. I hope to have a fully built motor and a nice suspension on it when it's finished. This will be my second project. Thanks.
Old 05-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #296
ej22GDB
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

ej22GDB is an unknown quantity at this point
What up people?
The name's Ian. I don't own a 240 but my buddy does . I'm from Walnut, Ca. Currently drive a 03 wrx, but I have to say that 240's are AWESOME! I joined to show some love for the 240/Nissan community and to learn more about them.

Subaru Nissan = My kind of cars!
ej22GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2006, 10:37 PM   #297
Wikki

Wikki is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo what up I been around the 240 scene for a while now but Ive never realy been to harcorely into the 240 fourms. But anyhow Id like to know somemore stuff and ask question to all who are more than willing to help a newbie
Wikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2006, 04:19 PM   #298
Lordrandall
Zilvia Member

Lordrandall is making a name for him/her selfLordrandall is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via ICQ to Lordrandall Send a message via AIM to Lordrandall Send a message via MSN to Lordrandall Send a message via Yahoo to Lordrandall
Hi all, I'm Randy. I live in SoCal.
I've been browzing this site since it started, but just got my first 240. It's on the way here from KC. I can't wait.

Lordrandall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 02:49 AM   #299
Realline

Realline is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey new from Japan

My name is Joel and I just moved here fro Japan. I drive for Blue Eye Body in Okinawa. I am putting together a car here shortly I would like to get to know the SD Crew's and check out your Meets. Here are some pictures of my cars from Japan. I also have some parts for sale in the for sale forum.
Realline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 03:46 AM   #300
babyzilla

babyzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
hello! this is leo, from manila, philippines. my car is a 97 s14 kouki, with a blacktop s14 sr20det. i've just recently gotten into track, so i'm focusing now on suspension and chasis mods....
i'm also a member of clubsilvia, based in manila, we mostly drive s14's, have a couple of s13's...
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote