Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:48 PM   #121
lolatclint
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to lolatclint
i might head down if i got enough gas. looks like i cant go to the after event D: someone take my places and take vids + pics haha
lolatclint is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 08:55 PM   #122
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
jordan should be on his way righbt now i should be there around 9
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #123
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
So how was the turn-out???

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 AM   #124
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
uhh i left like 20 minutes.. people stared at me when i pulled in with my s2k =/

not a good stare either

good seeing jordan and luis though
SuMo Review
Old 08-01-2008, 09:08 AM   #125
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Had a little fun after the meet.
Guy and Jordan down to hit it next week?
Old 08-01-2008, 09:26 AM   #126
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
^ Just dont bring spiders like that anymore k!!!! haha
iPurple_Misfit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 10:21 AM   #127
lolatclint
BANNED

lolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud oflolatclint has much to be proud of
haha your s2k is too hawt thats why phatxsumo. but eh the meet was decent. i got a zorba burger for $6. it was good but i think it should be $5 steven had to leave so i rolled out with him pretty early
Old 08-01-2008, 10:31 AM   #128
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

iPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfectioniPurple_Misfit! is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to iPurple_Misfit! Send a message via Yahoo to iPurple_Misfit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolatclint View Post
haha your s2k is too hawt thats why phatxsumo. but eh the meet was decent. i got a zorba burger for $6. it was good but i think it should be $5 steven had to leave so i rolled out with him pretty early
What time do they close??? cuz i got there around 9:30 and it was already all shut down
Old 08-01-2008, 10:47 AM   #129
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
^Haha sucka! How was Alberto's?
Old 08-01-2008, 10:55 AM   #130
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
s13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolatclint View Post
the burger was six bucks but he was giving every body free drinks.... think that was pretty cool of the owner...too bad they close at 8:00
Old 08-01-2008, 10:59 AM   #131
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k's_silvia2.0 View Post
^Haha sucka! How was Alberto's?
Albertos was good.but not as good as it couldve been.i knew i shouldve rolled through to your house for a quick minute.haha
i wanna go see step bros. tonight!!!!
Old 08-01-2008, 11:00 AM   #132
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

drfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nicedrfturkey is just really nice
this meet is going to be official for every thursday night at 8:00pm.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:17 PM   #133
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

yeah i got there right when they closed =(

next time ill go talk to people i was kinda scared looked like everyone was gonna jump the honda man

i used to own a hatch
SuMo Review
Old 08-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #134
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

hahaha. cool ill be there next week at 8:00.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:49 PM   #135
Mista Lee
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (26)
Mista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud ofMista Lee has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Mista Lee
Forced to leave early FTL
Old 08-01-2008, 02:48 PM   #136
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPurple_Misfit! View Post
Albertos was good.but not as good as it couldve been.i knew i shouldve rolled through to your house for a quick minute.haha
i wanna go see step bros. tonight!!!!
That spot was pretty fun too.I just dont get why all you just started bouncing's

PS:Im down for step bros.

Last edited by k's_silvia2.0; 08-05-2008 at 08:27 AM..
k's_silvia2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:05 PM   #137
iPurple_Misfit!
Zilvia Member

^ ill call you when im off and figure what im gonna do tonight forsure tonght k
Old 08-01-2008, 06:07 PM   #138
lolatclint
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
yeah i got there right when they closed =(

next time ill go talk to people i was kinda scared looked like everyone was gonna jump the honda man

i used to own a hatch
LMAO! "the honda man " hahaha.

wait so its official now? and they didnt close at 8? they closed around 8 45ish when i went
Old 08-01-2008, 11:49 PM   #139
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
someone get the owner to stay open later. i almost pooped my pants last night, i thot they would stiil be open so i could use the bathroom. but overall it was a fun night. the slide session aterwards was fun too. next time i'll take some other tires, so i can get down on that s-turn with u ken.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:57 PM   #140
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
someone get the owner to stay open later. i almost pooped my pants last night, i thot they would stiil be open so i could use the bathroom. but overall it was a fun night. the slide session aterwards was fun too. next time i'll take some other tires, so i can get down on that s-turn with u ken.
how was it down therrr..
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 12:37 AM   #141
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
it was funn baby girl.u need to get ur car up and running so we can all go out and slide
Old 08-04-2008, 02:03 AM   #142
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
yea i guess some people left early cus they wanted to hit up the sliding early. I got there really late too because I got out of work at 9:30 and I still made it. I was the guy driving behind ken through the s-turns. I had a great time slidin' around , but to bad I missed the burgers cus I was hungry. I'll be there again this thursday.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:50 AM   #143
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

^^^fo sho, fo sho. man u were comin in realy fukin fast. next week i'll bring some good tires that way i can get down with u guys. i was the guy in the red hatch
Old 08-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #144
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
AHHHHHHH. i need to slide...
Old 08-04-2008, 02:49 PM   #145
swiftdrift
Nissanaholic!

Location: Riverside, califoolyah...Hittin the beach, lookin for ballsuckers!
Trader Rating: (7)
swiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfectionswiftdrift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to swiftdrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
AHHHHHHH. i need to slide...
Hey Riley, how about u grab my d**k and let it slide around in your hand!

Whoa! jk no homo!

I'll try to make it this Thursday as well. probably won't take the forty though.

swiftdrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:08 PM   #146
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftdrift View Post
Hey Riley, how about u grab my d**k and let it slide around in your hand!

Whoa! jk no homo!

I'll try to make it this Thursday as well. probably won't take the forty though.
can i watch.lol

just kiddin. but ima try to get there early on thursay so i can get some grub.edgar take the duece forty so we can go slide afterwards g..
Old 08-05-2008, 12:11 AM   #147
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fcdrifter20 View Post
can i watch.lol

just kiddin. but ima try to get there early on thursay so i can get some grub.edgar take the duece forty so we can go slide afterwards g..
he cant hes a CRIPPLE
Old 08-05-2008, 11:07 PM   #148
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

oh yeah...i forgot.

fuk edgar!!! i told u to keep ur hand out of rilye's ass, or u would loose a finger. but u wouldnt listin.

u were in there so much u lost a hand.LOL!!!!!
Old 08-06-2008, 01:01 AM   #149
touge dreamer
Leaky Injector

touge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nicetouge dreamer is just really nice
finally a cool place to chill, eat, and have a little fun!
Old 08-06-2008, 02:34 AM   #150
drfturkey
Zilvia Member

hope this thursday more people show up...like the first day