Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 06-11-2014, 09:41 AM   #61
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Those deletes are blocking air to your front brakes.
Old 06-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #62
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
The Midnight Express

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBEEWON View Post
Those deletes are blocking air to your front brakes.

On my old front on I used then to vent more air to the radiator. Never had fade issues with my z32's except for one time and that was to prove that I could stay within 10ft of an rb26 s14 with my SOHC KA in a mountain run
They also hide the obvious front mount pipes. However I'm sure I could trim the outer sides and still vent, just haven't messed around with it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mr.nismo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 10:25 PM   #63
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

mr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond reputemr.nismo. has a reputation beyond repute
Today marks exactly three years ago i bought this car. its come a LONG way and been through the best and worst parts of my life. With that, i have updates. for one.... i split my rear tire on the inner side wall all the way around. lucky me lol.

i wired up and installed an NX1600 cluster. i freaking loveeeeeeee it. i was lucky to get one that didnt require a speed sensor change

i also redid the suede and finished up a couple other things.

also i plasti dipped my car white. and now ive decided im going to paint it white eventually lol

Old 06-30-2014, 05:43 AM   #64
smokescreen240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
smokescreen240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
looks good white!
Old 06-30-2014, 09:39 AM   #65
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
You just made me go online and buy a bunch of alacantara. Ive been meaning to do so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev71893 View Post
On my old front on I used then to vent more air to the radiator. Never had fade issues with my z32's except for one time and that was to prove that I could stay within 10ft of an rb26 s14 with my SOHC KA in a mountain run
They also hide the obvious front mount pipes. However I'm sure I could trim the outer sides and still vent, just haven't messed around with it yet

You should make them open at a specific temp. The Ferrari whatchumacallit does that. So cool.
Old 07-01-2014, 10:55 PM   #66
Mikester
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Mikester is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks good dude- still have that polished I upper intake for ya... Sorry I've been busy. BTW I also have my old glove box door if you'd use it... I upgraded that too lol
Old 07-02-2014, 01:00 AM   #67
Reece
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
Reece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymoreReece is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Man... where did you get that NX cluster?

Love your build dude!! Your interior game is on point
Reece is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #68
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

I say it's been awhile since I've updated. Well let's begin

Did this. Me soooo in loveee

Replaced quite a few things..

The rack and all lines
Added a front mounted cooler and removed the stock loop
tension rods with CS
FLCA's with oems and moog ball joints
Stealth fab customs tension rod brace

The aftermath

Yay new stuffsss

Also made some ducting from abs plastic

Also fixed my driver fender fucked up shiz

Old 11-03-2014, 01:16 PM   #69
arandomrefrigerator

arandomrefrigerator is an unknown quantity at this point
Devon, that car will forever be Fapfapfap material lol.
arandomrefrigerator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 09:49 PM   #70
Hoonigan19
Leaky Injector

Hoonigan19 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn son... that mr2 got owned.. Sick cup holder!

white looks sick btw
Hoonigan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 05:45 PM   #71
JohnnyDrfiter22
Zilvia Addict

JohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyDrfiter22 has a spectacular aura about
pretty cool build I dig it!

Whered you get the Engine Start button?
JohnnyDrfiter22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 11:09 PM   #72
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
When you did the Engine Start/Stop button, did you hook it up to the intelligent Key sensor also deleting the phyiscal Key ?

car looks great! love it in white
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2016, 07:35 PM   #73
mr.nismo.
Nissanaholic!

The Midnight Express

Can't believe it's been this long since I've touched this. I do miss the white. For now, (maybe forever) it has vinyl wrap as I'd prefer to use paint on a chassis that isn't smashed on every side. A year and some months? I guess I'll just post some pictures on

Last edited by mr.nismo.; 02-13-2016 at 08:13 PM..