Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 10-04-2014, 12:58 PM   #1
bmar19
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
bmar19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Evotion Exhaust?

Hey guys..got my 240 a while back and it had an evotion exhaust tip on it....does anyone know anything about it...is it any good? i can't find anything.....i google evotion exhaust and it sends me to mitsubishi evos lol ill have to get pics posted tomorrow the ones i have now are too large....Hope someone knows about em...thanks

i plan to do a custom 3 inch exhaust with a resonator and most likely will just weld on this evotion tip...http://www.autoaccessorysite.com/perfor ... xhaust.htm this is like all i can find!!! ... i don't want rasp...thats my only concern...just want a deep sound nothing loud with no rasp at high rpm
bmar19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2014, 01:38 PM   #2
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
If you want a 3" exhaust that sounds nice and fits well go with a reputable brand like apexi, tanabe, hks, rs-r etc. IMO it's really not worth it to make a custom exhaust unless you want dual exit or something crazy.
silviaks2nr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:23 PM   #3
zo0d
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
zo0d is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gotta go with a motec system exhaust, buster.
zo0d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #4
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
evotion....

that was an off brand made by ractive, if my memory serves me right

ractive... made a bunch of cheap shit like shift knobs and what not. at some point they tried to expand into exhausts and blow off valves.

post a photo...
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:50 PM   #5
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Evotion and Ractive sound like made up brands from Fast & Furious.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 12:54 PM   #6
bmar19
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
evotion....

that was an off brand made by ractive, if my memory serves me right

ractive... made a bunch of cheap shit like shift knobs and what not. at some point they tried to expand into exhausts and blow off valves.

post a photo...
http://www.autoaccessorysite.com/per...on_exhaust.htm

my exhaust is just like the EV802 one....i can't post a pic....too large -.- but it looks like this except my tip has more coloring burn marks (totally forgot the name for it at the moment lol) and has the me emblem..... idk if its ractive or toucan? i looked up evotion and it popped up as evotion by toucan...but barely any info...supposedly its titanium idk lol

and i thought a custom exhaust would be cheaper around 200 instead of 500+ for greedy, hks ext exhaust??

Last edited by bmar19; 01-29-2016 at 10:23 PM..
Old 10-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #7
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Ractive... Toucan... APC! Hearing these names bring back memories of pre-F&F usdm (I think) parts companies that laid the foundation for today's ebay crap. If your muffler does not have hangers welded onto it and uses other band type fasteners then there is a chance it might actually be Ti
Old 10-05-2014, 01:57 PM   #8
jaxshawn
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jaxshawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Shitttt forgot about tucan, it's a shame apc went out of business sorta
jaxshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:23 AM   #9
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeap, thats it.

thats garbage. cheap shit.

sell it and get something better.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 05:42 PM   #10
bmar19
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehhhregartless View Post
Ractive... Toucan... APC! Hearing these names bring back memories of pre-F&F usdm (I think) parts companies that laid the foundation for today's ebay crap. If your muffler does not have hangers welded onto it and uses other band type fasteners then there is a chance it might actually be Ti
nothing is welded on to it.....it has hangers on it attached by like a band...not welded....whats the pros if its titanium? what is something like this even worth to sell lol
Old 10-06-2014, 07:01 PM   #11
Kingtal0n
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
Kingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond reputeKingtal0n has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kingtal0n
OEM exhaust ftw. My sr20det is whisper quiet and produces 250rwhp through OEM exhaust.
Kingtal0n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 07:04 PM   #12
ehhhregartless
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
ehhhregartless is making a name for him/her selfehhhregartless is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
There aren't really any pros because the weight of the stainless steel piping negates everything. It's not worth much because you'd need to sell it with all the fasteners for it to work for else. Just keep it
Old 10-08-2014, 07:25 AM   #13
bmar19
Zilvia Junkie

well it has the fasteners...but yeah ill just keep it lol at least it looks cool...maybe when one of my brothers gets a car they can use it....lol thanks guys i appreciate it!!