Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 02-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #1
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
nissanfreak317 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
itrader rating not working

My itrader used to work great. I had good feedback and I was able to leave feedback for others. then one day (2 weeks ago) my ratings went away, okay no biggie, and then deal thread urls were required (same time), once again no biggie.

However, somewhere in there my abilities to leave feedback for people were relinquished. i can receive feedback from other members, but every time i attempt to leave feedback for another member, it says "there was an error in your deal details" after the first incident i chalked it up to a new system being in place and left it alone. i tried again the next day and the same thing, so i emailed [email protected] and asked them what to do. no reply (sent 2 weeks ago still nothing) next i pmed ThatGuy (mod) about my issues, (no reply)

so now i am posting this thread because i seem to be the only person with this problem. i have searched the forums for other people suffering from this and found nothing. i searched for itrader update information and found nothing. has anything changed? why can i no longer leave feedback? i fill out all the information, use a current deal url, copied right from the nav bar, i dont get it! anyways, i have bought and sold about 10 items in the past 2 weeks, and hardcore need to be leaving feedback for my fellow zilvians.

why me?!
nissanfreak317 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2009, 07:24 PM   #2
93pignose
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
93pignose is making a name for him/her self93pignose is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
try leaving feedback from a diff computer. same thing happen to me and i use my cuz mac computer. but once i went home all was good.
93pignose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 08:14 PM   #3
esqueue
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
esqueue is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have the same issue. I pm'd 2 mods just now but was completely ignored. I will email support to see what's up. I get the error.

esqueue, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
esqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 11:00 AM   #4
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

nope, my issue was different than that. your seems like you need mod help.

pignose, thanks a bunch man. i tried from my work computer and everything went perfect. i still dont get why?? but whatever. THANKS!!!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:03 AM   #5
esqueue
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
esqueue is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I sent an email to support and my problem is now fixed.
esqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM   #6
nissanfreak317
Zilvia Junkie

Wow, now that I am back home I am able to leave feedback again. what a strange glitch. geez, i think i almost injured myself banging my head against the wall over this one.