Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2003, 05:08 PM   #1
nlarosa

Trader Rating: (0)
nlarosa is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
need advice quick have 15,000 to spend

I have 15,000 to spend from a personal loan The plan was for 30 grand but instead i'm just going to get a 15 and another 15 once this is paid.
now i have 15 and with credit i can go a little above lets say 17 18 grand. Maybe 20 but thats drawing the line.

I talked to signal auto the target 180sx and s15 front wit thier CT mirrors and spoiler with the X tail lights cost about 5,000 talked to a body shop and the labor to put the kit on it's about 5 to 6000

so it's 10 grand lets say.

Body work needs to get done badly on my 240 when i bought the car from this lady she was in a accident that she only had the exterrior work done to it so i didn't know anything was wrong with it i even did a carfax report and it showed clean . Anyways so lets say i got about 6 grand left from my credit cards what would you guys do? besides the swap? I am thinking about getting the swap and getting internals done before they put the engine in is this a good idea?

I'll be getting another 15,000 once this loan is paid off to finish the car. Turbo kit for 350-400 WHP is my plan and doing the interrior... what do you guys think should i get the internals done now while the engine is out? well i'm so mixed up on what to do i do know to get the swap done.... any suggestions would be helpful.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2003, 10:53 PM   #2
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Trader Rating: (0)
Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Unless you want to spend that Borrowed $15k on Zilvia.Net for servers or paying the staff,
DO NOT POST CAR QUESTIONS IN THE FORUM SUGGESTIONS SECTION.
We have 2 240sx forums above.
:Locked:
-Jeff