Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 09-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #1
poiget

Trader Rating: (0)
poiget is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NEW owner in MA. Help

Hi all. New owner of a s13 SR20DET and was wondering if anyone could refer me to any shops around the area that can tune or check up on the engine.
poiget is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #2
Whitesil80315
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Whitesil80315 is making a name for him/her selfWhitesil80315 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Where abouts in MA are you located? The main place that deals with S-chassis and parts is CIPmotorsports in CT south of New Haven. Depending on what your looking to have done or if its just as simple as advice or a look over I can help you out. Im located outside of springfield and yeah I don't own a 240 shop but Ive been dealing with SR's for over 8 years and have plenty of experience to put you in the right direction with parts and performance.

LMK my email is [email protected]
Whitesil80315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
bring it up to NH
granite state dyno and tune. TAX FREE NH theyre right on the MA border in Hudson NH lots of SR/240 experience
Sil-Eighty SE-K is offline   Reply With Quote