Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-22-2005, 05:18 PM   #61
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
eh if u wait to long for the clear to cure... buffin is gonna be a bitch...... im no painter i dont have any skills at all , thats what i know from past work history.. i like the name of the shop tho... has a ring to it... probably by this thread their shop is gonna be pretty busy..
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2005, 09:31 PM   #62
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ootranceformeroo
They work faily quick. Their shop is a decent size. Its split into two though. One side has a lift and the other has the paint booth.

Oh yeah and BJ doesnt work there! ha sorry! lol

Bj's car.

and the return of JERRY!!! hahahah(heartwork)

Blame the angled shots on BJ!!! ahhaah jk they look good though but hurts my neck!
Drift Unit
ootranceformeroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:41 PM   #63
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
you guys forgot purple hahhaha but i dont think ill mix in due to the rear bumper =[
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 09:51 PM   #64
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

ootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to beholdootranceformeroo is a splendid one to behold
haha purple black and white!! that would be hot! and bj's bumper is different than mine and jerrys. Msports.
Drift Unit
Old 06-22-2005, 09:55 PM   #65
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
dude
its the teletubbies......... so wheres the yellow one and purple? and who carries the purse?
Old 06-22-2005, 10:00 PM   #66
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ootranceformeroo
haha purple black and white!! that would be hot! and bj's bumper is different than mine and jerrys. Msports.

when did BJ get msports bumper? i saw his car couple days ago still stock

wat is this, repainted s14 crew? hahha
Old 06-22-2005, 10:48 PM   #67
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
when did BJ get msports bumper? i saw his car couple days ago still stock

wat is this, repainted s14 crew? hahha

His REAR bumper is msports. Or should I saw Msports style. Its not the vertex style.

Yes...all s14's repainted! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
dude
its the teletubbies......... so wheres the yellow one and purple? and who carries the purse?
haha you WOULD know the details of teletubbbies!!
Drift Unit
Old 06-22-2005, 10:55 PM   #68
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
LOL

Its a version select suckkaa.

SilviaDriver needs to stop buying and selling parts and finish off the 5 lug i started!!!

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 11:08 PM   #69
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx

SilviaDriver needs to stop buying and selling parts and finish off the 5 lug i started!!!
if it makes you feel any better, did i tell you i just sold my front 5 lug again? hahahaha
Old 06-23-2005, 12:15 AM   #70
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
my angle shots are art!!!! HOW DARE YOU!

I forgot to try on your silencer! Let me know when you come back in town.

HOLY CRAP it isnt a version select. HAHAHA how could i not know, oh well.

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:41 AM   #71
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
my angle shots are art!!!! HOW DARE YOU!

I forgot to try on your silencer! Let me know when you come back in town.

HOLY CRAP it isnt a version select. HAHAHA how could i not know, oh well.

hahaha biaaaatch!! ahah jk who cares...it works!
Drift Unit
Old 06-23-2005, 01:35 AM   #72
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
You guys shoulda hit me up.. i know exactly where u guys are, im down the street, and my s14 is 2001 Rosso Corsa ( ferrari red )
jOeHaCk98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 01:47 AM   #73
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jOeHaCk98
You guys shoulda hit me up.. i know exactly where u guys are, im down the street, and my s14 is 2001 Rosso Corsa ( ferrari red )

haha nice man. got any pics? didnt kknow your car was done. i thought you moved to socal no?
Drift Unit
Old 06-23-2005, 02:19 AM   #74
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

jOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her selfjOeHaCk98 is making a name for him/her self
not quite yet.
Old 06-23-2005, 03:53 AM   #75
NZO
Zilvia FREAK!

NZO is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to NZO
Smells like norcal s14 photoshoot time.

sentinelguild.com/nzo/PFCDB/
NZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:59 AM   #76
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

Lets do it man!
Drift Unit
Old 06-23-2005, 09:47 AM   #77
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

sounds good.. call jay.. had it at the same spot.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:49 AM   #78
jOeHaCk98
Zilvia Addict

i need some kouki tails though
Old 06-24-2005, 04:41 AM   #79
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

had what at the same spot? when he gets his car back.
Drift Unit
Old 06-24-2005, 10:02 AM   #80
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

daniel lets not get into details we all know where this is 240 scheme is getting at... either u guys are trying to to do the skittles color scheme, or i might just be wrong but frisco has got u all wrapped up with glee because of the parade..... i could be wrong.... LOL j/k
Old 06-24-2005, 03:19 PM   #81
ootranceformeroo
Nissanaholic!

lol you WOULD know when the parade was too!!! ahhaha theres no black or white skittles...HA I was thinkging about doing olive green from the nissan frontier but didnt...red matches my seat better. haha
Drift Unit