Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #211
delphis
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
delphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura aboutdelphis has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
which silverstars would I use in conjunction with the hella conversion kit? I need to know so when I order the kit i can order the silverstars at the same time.

thanks
delphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-08-2007, 04:57 PM   #212
drew935
Zilvia Addict

drew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her selfdrew935 is making a name for him/her self
That would be H4 bulbs for the housings...
Old 02-08-2007, 05:03 PM   #213
Neejay
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew935
That would be H4 bulbs for the housings...
Yep. You'd use the Hella H4 conversion housings (hence, why you'd use H4 bulbs )
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 12:30 AM   #214
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~4N~ View Post
this cars light setup is sick. well this car in general is sick. off topic a little but what rims are those?
sldbyuramg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:35 AM   #215
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
how about retrofitting s2000 lights, are they better for a retrofit than the tsx projectors? i have a few pairs of the crappy ebay projector lights someone gave me and if i could find the s2000 projectors id be happy to try it out... and tell everyone the results or with any other projectors that you people think are better...
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 09:13 AM   #216
unicoladron
Zilvia Junkie

unicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choicesunicoladron has made poor choices
bejota,
there's a thread on here about retrofitting s2000 projectors in s14 kouki headlights.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #217
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
no but im talking about retrofiting them into popup headlights... i saw that write up and was thinking about them in a popup housing...
bejota180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:26 PM   #218
supermariokartdrift
Leaky Injector

supermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymoresupermariokartdrift is not welcome here anymore
fogs

A friend of mine runs some dual beam RAYBRIG fogs and they have good output. The bulbs are high output bulbs, or you could install h3 HID kit to the fogs
supermariokartdrift is offline   Reply With Quote