Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 04-09-2008, 07:33 PM   #91
boost_it7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
boost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-knownboost_it7 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boost_it7
Quote:
Originally Posted by IIIXziuR View Post
Looking good Russ.
How easy was that painless wiring system? (Which version?)
Seriously considering getting one as well from Jegs/etc.
+1
message length
boost_it7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2008, 09:12 PM   #92
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
wow! what a nice looking car...the wiring are super clean!!

[email protected]

TIRE CENTRAL "DONALD" 626-227-0150
DRIFT SPEED "QUOC" 562-342-9000
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:38 PM   #93
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Finally got the turbo.

Oil Cooler shenanigans, Earls 425 should be big enough, the firesleeve I had left over and is mainly there to make sure nothing grounds out on the braided stuff.

Front Bumper support / Future Tray Mount / V-Mount Holder / Oil Cooler Holder in progress, good buy for 16$.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:47 PM   #94
rps13drift
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
rps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfectionrps13drift is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Very baller! Im realy liking the oilcooler and your placement for it!
rps13drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #95
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
That's where I put my oil cooler. I ran my lines below though. Works pretty well when removing the front corner light on my pignose bumper.

Gets a bit dirty from the wheel kicking up crap on it, but oh well.
Def is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #96
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
yeah, I gotta get a screen for it for rocks, other than that it doesn't get streeted so it shouldn't be to big of an issue.
Old 04-19-2008, 05:41 PM   #97
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Finished until I haul it up to the shop to get IC/Rad piping made and Brackets welded on.

Everything but the ECU, Main Power and Ground are wired in.

Fans, Motul and Downpipe Flange should be here next week, Getting AimSports going through Wisass.

Tuned on the 9th, off the rollers on the trailer for event on the 10th.
Old 04-20-2008, 01:14 AM   #98
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
yeah i really feel the purple shits nice, and about the rollcage in a non track car, some pimps and badass' like to daily there shit., and on the side make it clean, iuts hard but thats what you gotta try for.
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 09:22 AM   #99
Def
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
Def is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfectionDef is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants View Post
yeah, I gotta get a screen for it for rocks, other than that it doesn't get streeted so it shouldn't be to big of an issue.
I really wouldn't worry about it then, it doesn't get hit with large direct debris. I was going to screen the back of mine until I saw that it really didn't get anything but some general road crap on it.

I would duct the front of it since you don't have a battery tray anymore. Just some sheet metal pop riveted up to about the general airopening.
Def is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:56 AM   #100
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
cars looking great rus-L
lol at the leg gashing hydro e-brake mount
this car is dangeroussssssssss
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:54 PM   #101
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefresh View Post
cars looking great rus-L
lol at the leg gashing hydro e-brake mount
this car is dangeroussssssssss
Its a nice knee rest. surriously.

Quote:
I would duct the front of it since you don't have a battery tray anymore. Just some sheet metal pop riveted up to about the general airopening.
The Entire front end is gonna be Aluminum Falcon.
Old 04-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #102
sldbyuramg
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant futuresldbyuramg has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nice car and clean setup...GT3076 is too laggy? i just came from a 37R on an evo8 and was planning on a 35R for my S13... a 3076 is one of the best turbos out for a 4cyl, sweet power and good spool.

if you guys dont like lag...get a setup with a supercharger or something...

Last edited by sldbyuramg; 04-20-2008 at 02:46 PM..
sldbyuramg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:51 PM   #103
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
up up and away

Old 04-30-2008, 09:48 PM   #104
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Goes to shop to get V-mount completed/Installed on Friday.

Finished Crash Bar
Near Finished Oil Cooler
245/40/17 A032Rs

Everything Nearly done in here.
ATE Super Blue in and bled, (clutch wasn't too hard, at least before I put the solinoid on the gusset)
Boost Logic down pipe installed.
Wiring Done.
AEM Boost Control Solinoid Hiding in the corner.

Samco stuff should be here from Rally Nuts soon
AIM Sports from Wisass on Thursday or Friday
Rad Fans sometime this century (maybe) from Baker pecision.

Shoutout to all my homies in the 606 Get Live.
Boost Logic for hooking it up on Parts, and letting me bum the shop for V-mount Operation
Wisass and TIP Engineering for the AIM Sports MXL cluster.

Last edited by McRussellPants; 04-30-2008 at 10:10 PM..
Old 05-01-2008, 07:32 AM   #105
bryce with a y
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
bryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud ofbryce with a y has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
texas doing thangs

bryce with a y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:45 PM   #106
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Old 05-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #107
theslows13
Zilvia Member

theslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enoughtheslows13 will become famous soon enough
looks great man! clean yet badass
theslows13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 PM   #108
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Goddamn that looks good. Moar piczz.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:49 PM   #109
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
razzle dazzle!!!!!
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:21 PM   #110
sillyvia13
BANNED

sillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfectionsillyvia13 is close to perfection
lol....your sarcasm made it to me! lol...without a big flashy sign saying *sarcasm* lol...your a funny dude!
Your cars the shit.
nice shit bro!
sillyvia13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 05:29 AM   #111
Char
Leaky Injector

Char is an unknown quantity at this point
What intercooler is that?
Char is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:56 AM   #112
canas

canas is an unknown quantity at this point
whats the point of the roll cage? 8?
canas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 03:40 PM   #113
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Bell Intercooler

24x10.3x3

Boost Logic made intake, charge piping, ducting, ect. Helping me out of control.

its got alot more progress now, maybe pics later tonight.

Baker Precision finally got me both my SPAL 11ins after 4 weeks, fantastic.

should run later tonight, its already been started a couple times, need to start programming the aimsports.
Old 05-08-2008, 05:14 PM   #114
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
Looks badass
Old 05-08-2008, 06:03 PM   #115
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
sick.

all the glitters make my back pussy wet
Old 05-09-2008, 12:06 AM   #116
Char
Leaky Injector

Char is an unknown quantity at this point
So its not a custom intercooler? Ive wanted to in with a v mount but from everything I could find it seemed too much of a hassle and not worth it. But your set up looks like it wouldnt have and problems. Stock koyo too?
Char is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #117
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
The only "special" stuff you need is an intercooler with tanks wide enough at the bottom to move the 'ports' to the correct position, a radiator breather tank (like he's got on the passenger side of the motor against the firewall), and some bracketry/ducting. Not saying its an easy task, just that it doesn't take "custom" parts.

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #118
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

Marc from Boost Logic and I fabbed this up in 6 days after work. Its not nessicarily hard, but its alot of fabricating.

Its a total pain in the ass. I don't know if its gonna overheat much less if it will actually help anything.

I just hope 3076 isn't too big of a bitch to drive.

and I hope I can get at least 5 passes on this Exedy Stage II before it goes in the dumpster for an HKS Twin Plate.

Fuck this stupid money pit of a car
Old 05-09-2008, 07:39 AM   #119
RedSVTFlareside
Leaky Injector

RedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to beholdRedSVTFlareside is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to RedSVTFlareside Send a message via MSN to RedSVTFlareside
You've got a lot of time into this car. It'll be nice to see it running again.
Old 05-09-2008, 09:14 AM   #120
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
god, seems like everyone is doing really nice setups recently
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote