Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-27-2015, 09:16 AM   #3091
krampus

Trader Rating: (0)
krampus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rb25k View Post
I write like this .......... Because I can !
Do I give a rats butthole ??? .... Not really..........
Am I going to change it ? Because you told me to do it ??? Lmfao .... Ya not happening.
If you don't like it ... There is a special button called ....... <--Backspace .... Just use it and shut your piehole !! .... Yes I said piehole ..... So what ????? .......
Do I have a smile on my face right now ??? ........ You bet I do !!!!!!!
This is so amazing. Props to you sir.
krampus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2015, 09:29 AM   #3092
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Funny you get so butthurt by us talking shit about Florida, yet you represent them so correctly (and proudly I might add)

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #3093
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Just use it and shut your piehole !! .... Yes I said piehole ..... So what ????? .......

Lol, Floriduh confirmed! It's reading comments on Yahoo! Answers hahahaha. Can the mods change his username to FloridaMan please? Or at least pink him for not posting content.

I love the peanut gallery in here, just keep the content flowing too you fools.

Old 02-27-2015, 09:32 AM   #3094
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
I write like this .......... Because I can !
Do I give a rats butthole ??? .... Not really..........
Am I going to change it ? Because you told me to do it ??? Lmfao .... Ya not happening.
If you don't like it ... There is a special button called ....... <--Backspace .... Just use it and shut your piehole !! .... Yes I said piehole ..... So what ????? .......
Do I have a smile on my face right now ??? ........ You bet I do !!!!!!!

ON TOPIC:

Old 02-27-2015, 10:09 AM   #3095
S14rb25k
BANNED

S14rb25k is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep i love Florida! loyal like a dog! you cant bite the hand that feeds you!

On topic....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WTFCar_1-500x304.jpg (46.5 KB, 87 views)
File Type: jpg WTFCar_2-500x375.jpg (56.9 KB, 64 views)
S14rb25k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:35 AM   #3096
TrustS13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
TrustS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
You a stupid retard, I offered a to send you a payment, but you were stupid enough to open a thread. Enjoy it now. AGAIN, I'm not gone to reply to you, so write w.e you like.

Yes part of that deal was fuck ups, part of it was misunderstanding and you were rushing the deal as well. Too bad that it ended up like that, because you wanted to act like little kid (still do) and open a thread dissing me, didn't end up so well did it?
  1. Of course I opened a thread, you were avoiding my calls, texts, and my $1500 wheels were in the mail headed to you. I offered to close the thread out and delete my negative feedback if you paid me, but you refused to do so (offer still stands).
  2. You and your family are scum. You also should seriously take 1 min to read over your horrible attempts to piece together a proper sentence before you click the "Reply" button. Reading shit you post makes me want to stab out my eyeballs.
  3. It actually ended pretty well for me, if you remember. I called FedEx, explained you were a shady scumbag, and had them return my package to me before it ever got to your sleazy rat hole of a family business.
  4. The only f*** up in the deal was you. At the end of the day, I still have my name and my reputation. Yours is shit, so, enjoy it.

Anyone with a grain of intelligence can peak in that thread, view your posts, and view your trader feedback and realize you're shady. I'll keep reminding people every now and then, just to make sure people don't have to go through as much trouble as I did.

On topic:

$1800.00 bruhhh

TrustS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:03 AM   #3097
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Yep i love Florida! loyal like a dog! you cant bite the hand that feeds you!
That's the spirit! Own it FlordiaMan.

Just discovered the pics which have been re-posted of the hatch jumping a sand berm are from this board from back in 04' :

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=54258

FloridaMan was enjoying fucking up S-chassis a whole year before I bought my first lol. Look how happy he is!

Old 02-27-2015, 11:06 AM   #3098
S14rb25k
BANNED

S14rb25k is an unknown quantity at this point
What can you expect from a guy who's name is HASSAN SHAKER !!?????????

his prob from iraq! that is why his location is SPACESHIP (because everything blows up over there)

lmfao!!!

anywayz.....
Attached Images
File Type: gif spaceship.gif (11.0 KB, 38 views)
S14rb25k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:24 AM   #3099
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Since Riley (Grenade180sx) hasn't posted it...

Video:
https://instagram.com/p/zl9QTCMQ82/

Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 11:28 AM   #3100
wafflez66
240 Dismantler

Trader Rating: (7)
wafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond reputewafflez66 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews

It's a tiny picture of a huge travesty.
wafflez66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:27 PM   #3101
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
What can you expect from a guy who's name is HASSAN SHAKER !!?????????

his prob from iraq! that is why his location is SPACESHIP (because everything blows up over there)

lmfao!!!

anywayz.....

You know what? Fuck you, you fucking inbred hillbilly fuck. Don't fucking shit on someone due to their nationality. You're a huge fucking cunt. There's always that one low-IQ-having-motherfucker that has to take the shit talking too far. I'm getting a fucking mod on this. There's a ton of shit that can fly on this forum but your fucking bigotry (racism, even) definitely won't. I pray to God you don't reproduce.

No one is laughing with you.

No one on here likes you.

Get fucked.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:34 PM   #3102
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Off topic, members favor.

Last edited by No 240.. No id; 02-27-2015 at 01:11 PM.. Reason: wrong section
No 240.. No id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:39 PM   #3103
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Hey assholes,

Get the fuck out of the thread before you get it locked.

No one gives a shit about your personal problems.

Old 02-27-2015, 12:44 PM   #3104
jerry_beans
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jerry_beans is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
This thread is getting locked up. I FEEL IT. Thanks florida
Old 02-27-2015, 12:50 PM   #3105
No 240.. No id
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (35)
No 240.. No id is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
You know what? Fuck you, you fucking inbred hillbilly fuck. Don't fucking shit on someone due to their nationality. You're a huge fucking cunt. There's always that one low-IQ-having-motherfucker that has to take the shit talking too far. I'm getting a fucking mod on this. There's a ton of shit that can fly on this forum but your fucking bigotry (racism, even) definitely won't. I pray to God you don't reproduce.

No one is laughing with you.

No one on here likes you.

Get fucked.
Dude i really thank you for the reply..

Btw, the name Hassan obviously from Iraq. No need for a research and background check lol..but i expect that from a Florida person lol..

I'm still hoping that you are just a defective computer and not a real person.

Ohh and i really like the art, I'm saving it on my phone now. Thanks for the valuable time you put in this.
Old 02-27-2015, 12:54 PM   #3106
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
This thread attracts all the wrong kinds of people. How does anyone find the time to keep posting here? Do you not have jobs? Is your MickyD job so relaxed you are able to be online 24/7?

This thread has contributed absolutely nothing to the S-chassis community. Why it has remained open this long is beyond me. It is simply a thread for bitter people to post bitter comments. The car scene is better off without this thread and without the attitudes displayed in this thread.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:56 PM   #3107
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by No 240.. No id View Post
Dude i really thank you for the reply..

Btw, the name Hassan obviously from Iraq. No need for a research and background check lol..but i expect that from a Florida person lol..

I'm still hoping that you are just a defective computer and not a real person.

Ohh and i really like the art, I'm saving it on my phone now. Thanks for the valuable time you put in this.

No worries. As a favor, would you mind deleting your previous posts about this wheel trade? No one wants this thread to get locked.

-D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
This thread attracts all the wrong kinds of people. How does anyone find the time to keep posting here? Do you not have jobs? Is your MickyD job so relaxed you are able to be online 24/7?

This thread has contributed absolutely nothing to the S-chassis community. Why it has remained open this long is beyond me. It is simply a thread for bitter people to post bitter comments. The car scene is better off without this thread and without the attitudes displayed in this thread.
Military, but not far off from McDonald's when you're in the Navy

Team Hoonigan is contributing nothing to this community. It's only trying to destroy all the s-chassis' in the USA. We'll stop when you do. Until then:

Old 02-27-2015, 01:00 PM   #3108
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Accidental post.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:05 PM   #3109
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Cash
Quote:
You know what? Fuck you, you fucking inbred hillbilly fuck. Don't fucking shit on someone due to their nationality.

So you can shit on someone if they're from Florida, but not a foreign country. Got it.

Cash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:07 PM   #3110
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
The pointless posts to relevant posts ratio in this thread is TURRIBLE.

Almost as turrible as this ass to wheel gap ratio.

Old 02-27-2015, 01:10 PM   #3111
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
lol, florida got banned
anyways,
Quote:
blew up the ka with donuts
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:13 PM   #3112
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash View Post
So you can shit on someone if they're from Florida, but not a foreign country. Got it.
Look, man, i get what you're trying to do here. It's not the same thing. It's not even in the same ballpark. Racism is racism and that's that. FL has earned it's reputation here in BLOOD. There are a few guys on here that are native Floridians and they even poke fun at their state. Don't try to be a white knight, especially when it would appear that you're from GA.

I honestly don't know how CA doesn't get the same rep. We're just as bad...but all the rich kids in Orange County that make up certain e-famous 'crews' make us appear better. It's just as bad. Especially when all those kids live at home and only pay for their gas and their parts.

OT:

Old 02-27-2015, 01:26 PM   #3113
theSidesweep

theSidesweep is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
This picture hurts my heart as an IS300 enthusiast.
theSidesweep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 01:49 PM   #3114
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Cash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond reputeCash has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Look, man, i get what you're trying to do here. It's not the same thing. It's not even in the same ballpark. Racism is racism and that's that. FL has earned it's reputation here in BLOOD. There are a few guys on here that are native Floridians and they even poke fun at their state. Don't try to be a white knight, especially when it would appear that you're from GA.
What does me being from Georgia have to do with anything? Not trying to be a white knight, just pointing out the hypocrisy. Racism is racism, and stereotypes are stereotypes. Floridians build sloppy cars, white Southerners are racist, Iraqis are bombers.
Old 02-27-2015, 01:54 PM   #3115
Floridaman
Leaky Injector

Floridaman is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=dizzariot;5830490]Look, man, i get what you're trying to do here. It's not the same thing. It's not even in the same ballpark. Racism is racism and that's that. FL has earned it's reputation here in BLOOD.

Not to bust your balls but people from iraq has earn their reputation here in the states in BLOOD also. actually worse. but lets move on.
Floridaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:00 PM   #3116
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaman View Post
This is why we can't have nice things.

MODS, can we just delete the bullshit and not close it?

Old 02-27-2015, 02:01 PM   #3117
Cash
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Not to bust your balls but people from iraq has earn their reputation here in the states in BLOOD also. actually worse. but lets move on.

Looks like S14rb25k is already back to point out dissariot's terrible choice of words.
Old 02-27-2015, 02:10 PM   #3118
Floridaman
Leaky Injector

Floridaman is an unknown quantity at this point
That's some major BS that they ban someone for saying his a racist because he said something bout Iraq. Then they got everyone here being racist against Florida and having discrimination to the state but that's Ok.
Floridaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 02:16 PM   #3119
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
That's some major BS that they ban someone for saying his a racist because he said something bout Iraq. Then they got everyone here being racist against Florida and having discrimination to the state but that's Ok.
Quote:
racist against Florida
Quote:
racist against Florida
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 03:26 PM   #3120
Triumphx
Zilvia Member

Triumphx is an unknown quantity at this point