Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2009, 09:28 PM   #631
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yeah my car (the green s14) is not exactly how i'd want it to look. i had a set of cr kais but i cracked one of them. then i had to buy some drift spares that ended up not fitting in the front. and guams roads are bad! i just got my bumper ripped off this morning actually. i think this is my 3rd time this month. I AM CHEAP. i dont want to spend on spacers or overfenders and i dont even want to get a real paintjob anymore since theres vinyl now.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2009, 09:30 PM   #632
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
the problem with the green S14 is its

A sunken battleship, needs lowered, has some weird lip cover thing, looks like it raped a deer with the light setup, and has stupid stickers.

Fix all that and it would still be mediocre.
Old 04-27-2009, 12:35 PM   #633
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Is that yours?
Yea
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
As it is now, it doesn't look so good up close.
No vinyl job with this stuff looks good. You have to patch it. This kind of vinyl is supposed to look good only from a far, not up close. Especially the chrome style, you can see the seams much more with it, over the sparkles.

Old 04-27-2009, 03:32 PM   #634
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^The reflection on the ground looks really fucking cool. lol
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 04-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #635
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Is that the chrome green, Bill?
Old 04-27-2009, 04:10 PM   #636
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to irax
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
nahh that shit is flat black

Old 04-27-2009, 04:16 PM   #637
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

SoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfectionSoCal-s130 is close to perfection
Wow you're a fucking smart ass.
Old 04-27-2009, 08:09 PM   #638
raz0rbladez909
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
raz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond reputeraz0rbladez909 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Ray Charles could see that it is chrome green.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
How do people still not know that there are so many assholes here? If they joined before 05-06, They are gonna be an asshole. Almost guaranteed.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #639
irax
Post Whore!

irax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfectionirax is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by raz0rbladez909 View Post
Ray Charles could see that it is chrome green.......
LOL! seriously! it is not hard to tell that shit is chrome!
Old 04-28-2009, 11:20 AM   #640
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

BillWatcher is making a name for him/her selfBillWatcher is making a name for him/her self
Yea its the chrome fluorescent green. I was about to shot more on vrt, just have not had a chance.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:06 PM   #641
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
^The reflection on the ground looks really fucking cool. lol
You should see my purple reflecting on the freeway barriers from 3 lanes away, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
Yea its the chrome fluorescent green. I was about to shot more on vrt, just have not had a chance.
The sparkle colors dont always show up depending what angle, or weather conditions, thats why Kyle asked if it was Chrome or the Holographoc green.

My holographic purple doesnt sparkle in overcast, cloudy or dusk light.
only in mid day and nighttime.

dust seems to like the vinyl.
Some sort of static reaction or some shit....

Broke both fenders again last week and the bumper was in 4 peices.
all fiberglassed back together in under 2 hours and put back on.
revinyled.
good to go.
Vinyl's great for drift cars!
Old 04-28-2009, 01:39 PM   #642
irax
Post Whore!

Ok I see the point your making. BUT! that is only true if the car is in motion and the photographer doesn't have the appropriate settings on the camera. But standing still, with sunlight directly on it, it clearly shows that it is the chrome vinyl and not the holographic sparkles. I have yet to see a standstill photo where the holographic looked like chrome.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:09 PM   #643
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericcastro View Post
You should see my purple reflecting on the freeway barriers from 3 lanes away, lol.

The sparkle colors dont always show up depending what angle, or weather conditions, thats why Kyle asked if it was Chrome or the Holographoc green.

My holographic purple doesnt sparkle in overcast, cloudy or dusk light.
only in mid day and nighttime.
Yes I know I had the same color as you a while ago
Old 04-29-2009, 10:17 AM   #644
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
Man I feel like Chrome green would be more blinding than sparkle green
Old 04-29-2009, 11:10 AM   #645
SoCal-s130
Nissanaholic!

It is. When I had my trunk vinyled chrome red I would look back and everyone's grills and shit would have that violent reflection on them.
Old 05-16-2009, 01:13 PM   #646
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
fuck i wish i could afford paint lol
Old 05-27-2009, 12:06 AM   #647
battlescar

battlescar is an unknown quantity at this point
took me like 4 hours to do one rim, it sucks. i just spray some soap water on it and than put it on, than waited like a hour for it to dry, than start cutting. man i give props to all the guys who did the whole fucking car.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:52 AM   #648
irax
Post Whore!

dude that is fucking sick! i would love to see that on a car drifting the high bank of irwindale!
Old 05-27-2009, 03:37 AM   #649
shreeveco
BANNED

Trader Rating: (1)
shreeveco is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i was thinking of doing the same with some wheels. glad someone gave me an idea of how it would look. shit's legit.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:48 AM   #650
thatdrifterguy
Zilvia Junkie

thatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to beholdthatdrifterguy is a splendid one to behold
hahaha! damn those look cool. i was gonna but idk. my cars gonna have too much bling.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #651
BillWatcher
Zilvia Junkie

I tried that with the chrome, it looked a lot more poop D, than yours. Must attempt againe
Old 05-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #652
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by irax View Post
dude that is fucking sick!

I know, right.

I can't stop barfing all over my computer.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #653
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescar View Post
gg .
Old 05-27-2009, 10:52 PM   #654
battlescar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillWatcher View Post
I tried that with the chrome, it looked a lot more poop D, than yours. Must attempt againe
i think cus the flakes hide the cuts and patches really good, u cant really see them unless ur close and at a right angle.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:56 PM   #655
battlescar

and i got a question to the guys who did the whole car too. on my rims there are some bubble spots, so i cut a line and let the air out or have one side stick over the other. but some of those bubble spots are like not as sticky. does that happen to u?
Old 05-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #656
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
The first time you drive with the wheel like that the heat from you brakes is going to ruin the adhesive on the vinyl and burn the vinyl and its going to peel and discolor and look like shit.

I tried it.

It failed.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:05 PM   #657
battlescar

hmmm they still look fine i got them on for a few days. how long did it take yours to peel and discolor?
Old 05-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #658
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

I did some spirited driving and really heated my breaks up. Before that they were on for a week before the edges started to lift
Old 06-05-2009, 11:04 AM   #659
CoreyS13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
CoreyS13 is on the path to ruinCoreyS13 is on the path to ruinCoreyS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
How the fuck is this possible!
I bought a roll of Sparkly Black and its absouletly impossible.

I tried heat gun but it like makes sparkly haggard so I tried just putting it on with credit card and dry.

WHAT AM I MISSING, WHY IS THIS SO HARD!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:20 AM   #660
DUFFM4N
Post Whore!

Location: Southern California...where i stretch out haters like a bad thong
Trader Rating: (40)
DUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfectionDUFFM4N is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DUFFM4N Send a message via Yahoo to DUFFM4N
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreyS13 View Post
How the fuck is this possible!
I bought a roll of Sparkly Black and its absouletly impossible.

I tried heat gun but it like makes sparkly haggard so I tried just putting it on with credit card and dry.

WHAT AM I MISSING, WHY IS THIS SO HARD!
go read through this thread for all my posts on how to apply this...thats what you're missing

things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who HUSTLE

CLICK HERE FOR MY BLOG
Closed Thread