Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2006, 06:59 PM   #301
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
someone impress me with a low car
REALLY LOW
not just low from aero
do it
Then look for the old "how low can you go thread" and look on page 1.

RBS14 aka Scooter has already won this thing with his car, even though he was tied with Brian H before Brian got his aero and had to raise his car.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2006, 07:23 PM   #302
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitman
someone impress me with a low car
REALLY LOW
not just low from aero
do it
Umm... so a stock body car on 14s or 15s? COOOOOL. Stock body and really low? Go look at Scooter's S14. I don't know exactly what you are asking us for...

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-03-2006, 08:12 PM   #303
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Surprised no one has put there 240 on bags yet to lay frame.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:50 PM   #304
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Alot of us would just lay on aero... and crush it... hehehe
Old 04-03-2006, 08:55 PM   #305
genetic
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
genetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura aboutgenetic has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
cause thats stupid.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:46 PM   #306
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14DB
welcome to like forever ago in japan

Old 04-03-2006, 11:14 PM   #307
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
By 240 I meant USDM. Specifically this forum.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:05 AM   #308
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
there was that one ugly ass green S13 fastback that was on bags, im sure everybodys seen it. cant find any pictures of it...dont really want to.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:14 AM   #309
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
not as low as lindsay's under compression but meh..whatever.

Old 04-04-2006, 11:11 AM   #310
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Mine is on 16x7 205/50 and 16x8 225/45 +25 all around "New BMW flush." The rolling diameter is too small, hence the car sits low:

It doesn't look slammed but there isn't much ground clearance. Next time I'll go with 205/55 and 225/50 or just get a set of 17's with 215/45 and 235/40.

Old 04-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #311
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
i've seen lower stock cars. the reason this thread is borderline failure is because people put a 1-2" drop on their k-sport coilovers and automatically think that just because their bumper lip scrapes going 40 mph into a driveway that they're slammed. you guys have much much MUCH to learn...
Old 04-04-2006, 11:48 AM   #312
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
i've seen lower stock cars. the reason this thread is borderline failure is because people put a 1-2" drop on their k-sport coilovers and automatically think that just because their bumper lip scrapes going 40 mph into a driveway that they're slammed. you guys have much much MUCH to learn...
If your post is directed towards me, sorry but clearing over speed bumps is more important than fulfilling your wannabee jdm slammed fantasies.

Everyone has room to learn. I just learned that you have an attitude that you can't back up, that you don't know anything about my car and finally that your opinion of my car doesn't mean squat to me.

Old 04-04-2006, 11:52 AM   #313
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Funny thing is Johnny 5 has 11 speedbumps going to his apartment... You're car COULD be lower. Who cares. If you don't want it lower, that's fine, I don't give a crap.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-04-2006, 12:11 PM   #314
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Funny thing is Johnny 5 has 11 speedbumps going to his apartment... You're car COULD be lower. Who cares. If you don't want it lower, that's fine, I don't give a crap.
pwnt!!! hahaha
Old 04-04-2006, 02:39 PM   #315
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Good for him and good for you. I don't give a crap that you don't give a crap. Is he your bf?

Old 04-04-2006, 02:41 PM   #316
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
pwnt!!! hahaha
ummm...how am I pwnt? Because my car is too high? I don't ever recall saying that my car was "slammed." IIRC this thread's purpose is to share how low our cars are, not who's car is the lowest.

Old 04-04-2006, 02:58 PM   #317
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
dude don't be a technical smartass, it's soooo annoying. the fact of the matter is, look at the jist of this thread. there's mercer dropping some of the hottest japanese bombshells this forums ever seen, aaron and lindsey's rides are coming up constantly looking totally hot. then your stock 240 with what looks like wheels that were suited more for a honda than a rwd car comes up. don't think of it as, "hey i was following the guidelines" think of it more as, i have failed at modding my car and want to anger the drop enthusiasts by showing it off. all that coupled with the fact that your car could get airborn off a speedbump at 30mph and still not rub, totally not cool dude.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:09 PM   #318
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute

aaron, you must teach me the ways of sagging the uras knockoff bumper
Old 04-04-2006, 03:12 PM   #319
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johny5
dude don't be a technical smartass, it's soooo annoying. the fact of the matter is, look at the jist of this thread. there's mercer dropping some of the hottest japanese bombshells this forums ever seen, aaron and lindsey's rides are coming up constantly looking totally hot. then your stock 240 with what looks like wheels that were suited more for a honda than a rwd car comes up. don't think of it as, "hey i was following the guidelines" think of it more as, i have failed at modding my car and want to anger the drop enthusiasts by showing it off. all that coupled with the fact that your car could get airborn off a speedbump at 30mph and still not rub, totally not cool dude.
Technical smartass? Learn how to read. This isn't the "how low can you go" thread. You need to go there. Again if you like those cars and you don't like mine I don't care and good for you.

BTW anyone rolling in a kouki s14 with unpainted aero/mismatched body panels isn't in a position to say "totally not cool dude"

Last edited by usdm180sx; 04-04-2006 at 03:31 PM..
Old 04-04-2006, 03:16 PM   #320
Johny5
Post Whore!

but you're right, the mismatching isn't cool, i just had to order some new stuff. it'll be unpainted for a total of about 5 days, deal with it.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #321
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I really like this thread, but if it turns into a bunch of bickering, i'll just lock it. If you dont think somebody's car is low by YOUR STANDARDS, fine. But keep that crap to yourself. Sounding all high and mighty from either point of view is annoying. Everybody has their own definition of what they think is a good ride height. Lets just leave it at that. If your car is lowered, feel free to post it. If you post a car at stock ride height in this thread though, you're friggin retarded and you suck at life. Seriously though, that would just be pointless! hahaha

Carry on gentlemen.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 04-04-2006, 03:18 PM   #322
OMGWTFBBQ
Zilvia Addict

OMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of lightOMGWTFBBQ is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to OMGWTFBBQ
edit - Lets just drop the whole thing and post pics of our cars. Thanks! - revat619

Old 04-04-2006, 03:24 PM   #323
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
New skirts make me feel lower. Still as low as before, could be lower, but it's good for me.

Front will look lower once the Silvia Aero Bumper is on, with the BOMEX lip. w00t for more parts!! New wheels will fill in the fenders as well.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:37 PM   #324
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
the original thread was better for this..how low can you go?
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=90340

but this is how low is your car?
so whatever
to each their own.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:42 PM   #325
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
^^ dam i wanna see that with silvia aero bumper and bomex lip and jdm silvia sides. kazuo has aero bumper and jdm 180sx sides that ive seen in real life.. but i tihnk the straighter silvia skirts are hawter...

thatguy.. are you going to run jdm silvia rear valance too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
Old 04-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #326
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot
thatguy.. are you going to run jdm silvia rear valance too?
He is. The pic was posted in the pic thread.

I'm going to remind everyone to keep the bickering to a minimum.
If you have NOTHING nice to say, just be quiet then.
Also if your car looks like it could clear a curb, you probably shouldn't be posting it here. The idea of this thread is LOW cars, not 'I cut my springs a little so I lost alot of fenderwell gap'.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:58 PM   #327
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles
He is. The pic was posted in the pic thread.

I'm going to remind everyone to keep the bickering to a minimum.
If you have NOTHING nice to say, just be quiet then.
Also if your car looks like it could clear a curb, you probably shouldn't be posting it here. The idea of this thread is LOW cars, not 'I cut my springs a little so I lost alot of fenderwell gap'.
17's or 18's coming soon or ??
Old 04-04-2006, 08:29 PM   #328
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecar
17's or 18's coming soon or ??
18s. Equips. Ahem. (Hahaha jk Barry)

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-04-2006, 08:35 PM   #329
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Quote:
18s. Equips. Ahem. (Hahaha jk Barry)
You forgot to mention the JDM Bling factor. POLISHED 18" Equips. But you have me killed when it comes to lips, so we'll call it even.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:04 PM   #330
TokyoNights
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
TokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really niceTokyoNights is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TokyoNights
Because fully polished or chrome on a s13 is gentelman status

BTW you got 4 lug equips?
EDIT:nevermind clicked on your sig
Closed Thread