Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2006, 10:25 PM   #601
Team Rootbeer
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Team Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really niceTeam Rootbeer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Team Rootbeer
^agreed, again......the half the battle of going low and looking good is having the right sized wheels....17s at least, wish i had bigger (and they werent fn's)

on a side note, i finally relocated my harness, but now if i go as low as i want in the front, the back wont match bc stupid megans lower for shit in the rear........anyone have any tricks to slam the megans? i dont want to take anymore preload off, bc im afraid ill bottom out the shock!(about 1inch of spring play when jacked up, already too much) and dont say get new coils......i want DDs or gr6 but funds dont permit it at the moment....

something to look at from the old days when i had a kit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodv
90% of the cars posted here are stock or with original rims painted black
I'm not an asshole but is the true..
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2006, 10:43 PM   #602
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
well i got gr6's and i got them as low as possible in the rear with about half inch of spring movement when car is jacked up. and i got about a finger gap between tire and rear quarter with 18s. i wish they went lower in the rear!
Old 04-24-2006, 11:47 PM   #603
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm

and heres my contribution to the thread

Last edited by gorgasm; 04-25-2006 at 12:43 AM..
Old 04-24-2006, 11:58 PM   #604
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
ahahah gorg

i didnt know *snip* got an s14?
Old 04-25-2006, 12:06 AM   #605
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
*snip* ... you mean chewbacagirl right? or maybe just chewygirl for short?

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-25-2006, 12:13 AM   #606
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
i actually think that ones funny. new desktop.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:33 AM   #607
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Bitchfest 2006 has ended. Enough.

To clear up some confusion,

Jay (iEATrice) had Work VSKF's for track. I, Jay (revat619) did not. I have some crappy 16x7 + 40 offset ADR wheels that i cant seem to even give away. They suck. i know they suck.

For street...

sorry, the pic sucks. I could go a little lower but dont really want to. Especially with real aero coming.

track garbage...

my car was higher then too. Most likely gonna get hotwheels or the 7 spoke wheels SA is bringing over.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 04-25-2006, 12:47 AM   #608
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619

To clear up some confusion,

Jay (iEATrice) had Work VSKF's for track. I, Jay (revat619) did not. I have some crappy 16x7 + 40 offset ADR wheels that i cant seem to even give away. They suck. i know they suck.

For street...

sorry, the pic sucks. I could go a little lower but dont really want to. Especially with real aero coming.

track garbage...

my car was higher then too. Most likely gonna get hotwheels or the 7 spoke wheels SA is bringing over.
You could GIVE rims away to me.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:49 AM   #609
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'll give them to you for $200. hahaha
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 04-25-2006, 12:58 AM   #610
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
W/ tires? Pics?
Old 04-25-2006, 10:03 AM   #611
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
not to low, but i love this thread so i thought i'd post to keep it going.
Old 04-25-2006, 10:09 AM   #612
cgguy
Leaky Injector

cgguy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgasm
and heres my contribution to the thread

Holy crap Batman! I cant believe no one commented on that rear camber! It looks like that car is about to fall right off of its control arms! Yeehaaw!

Old 04-25-2006, 01:51 PM   #613
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
some new pic.

Old 04-25-2006, 02:05 PM   #614
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by REDSH!FT
I'm giving examples for what should be shown...
If you had read the title, it says "S/Z Chasis only".

Old car...

Post pics of my current car later :P.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:01 AM   #615
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of

installed more new parts. Sometimes I just want to give up working on it, and just take it to a shop.. haha
some ass backed into me..so I put tape over it so it wont rust.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:37 AM   #616
SilviaSR20DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
SilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her selfSilviaSR20DET is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritz S14
If you had read the title, it says "S/Z Chasis only".

Old car...

Post pics of my current car later :P.
what kind of tires and size are those on your fno1rc 's?
Old 04-26-2006, 03:59 PM   #617
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Quote:

installed more new parts. Sometimes I just want to give up working on it, and just take it to a shop.. haha
some ass backed into me..so I put tape over it so it wont rust.

I can still see your license plate

New exhaust?
Old 04-26-2006, 06:09 PM   #618
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
whats up with your catback ritz?
Old 04-26-2006, 06:49 PM   #619
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14xman
not to low, but i love this thread so i thought i'd post to keep it going.
yo man, im feeling your wheels. theyre enkei's rite? i been looking for a set with deent off set.

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 07:50 PM   #620
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
whats up with your catback ritz?

Long story.. but right now it's only half way bolted on at the cat...

Nismor.. it's a Tanabe Medallion. Got hooked up on the price.. it has NO resnator other than the muffler itself. It's 80mm!!!!! Which is larger than 3".

tire size on the FN is ST115 225 45 17.

And some prick left me "Get a fastback and get a decent exhaust asshole" on my feedback.. haha you're so cool dude.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:56 PM   #621
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
Quote:

Nismor.. it's a Tanabe Medallion. Got hooked up on the price.. it has NO resnator other than the muffler itself. It's 80mm!!!!! Which is larger than 3".

And some prick left me "Get a fastback and get a decent exhaust asshole" on my feedback.. haha you're so cool dude.
wow what a chump. i love people that get jealous and have to resort to hating. +1 rep for having a nice whip, sporting red moving tape & to repremand you for the wrongfulness that douche dealt to you.

besides, everyone knows coupes are hotter.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #622
Revolver Ocelot
Zilvia Addict

Revolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of lightRevolver Ocelot is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Revolver Ocelot
Quote:

+1 for coupe love. -1 for idiots leaving negative feedback.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:29 PM   #623
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by revat619

For street...

#1 Jay....I have never seen you cuss... zilvia has made you mean But I still luv ya! haha...actually you had me laughing my ass off...

#2 Stop trying to steal pics of my car! hehe...seriously, Your car is looking friggen awesome!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 04-27-2006, 02:39 AM   #624
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
Quote:
Originally Posted by that180guy
yo man, im feeling your wheels. theyre enkei's rite? i been looking for a set with deent off set.
yea, thanx! they are enkei's but damn a good offset on these things is hard to come by, oh well i had to settle

Ritz, your coupe is damn nice, i don't know why anyone would think otherwise.
Old 04-27-2006, 01:04 PM   #625
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:

Haters on Zilvia

I got neg feedback to for pointing out an obvious like why did they lock up show me your kouki and not show me your zenki
Old 04-27-2006, 05:45 PM   #626
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

Azzazzyn is an unknown quantity at this point
new rims, go me! she's also got quite a few aftermarket door dings

Old 04-27-2006, 06:10 PM   #627
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
new rims, go me! she's also got quite a few aftermarket door dings

you might wanna lower your car...just a thought..

and why would you buy new wheels with horrible offsets?...new wheels affords you an opportunity to pick and choose what you want to spend money on...
Old 04-27-2006, 06:20 PM   #628
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

Azzazzyn is an unknown quantity at this point
its lowered, alittle. The rims....yeah lol, I don't wanna spend alot on them right now, but I couldn't stand the cookie cutters.
Old 04-27-2006, 06:42 PM   #629
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azzazzyn
its lowered, alittle. The rims....yeah lol, I don't wanna spend alot on them right now, but I couldn't stand the cookie cutters.
just get some spacers...the wheels themselves aren't bad at all...
Old 04-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #630
dct223
Nissanaholic!

dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to dct223
another shot with my new vinyl...

might not be as low as some of you, but its low enough for me =D