Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-04-2003, 09:53 PM   #1
fmode

Trader Rating: (0)
fmode is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
autoimaging.com

i just wanted to know what expirences people had with them. is it authentic unlike importfan ? tia
fmode is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2003, 09:59 PM   #2
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
autoimaging sells the REAL thing
they do make some of their own parts but i've heard they are excellent and of high quality and fitment
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 10:08 PM   #3
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
personally. i would never buy from AutoI ever again. i ordered my kit from them in Feb 12 2003. 5 months later. i have NO documents from them that they ordered the kit. now that they are on the move, i cannot contact anybody that i can talk to that will know about my indiviual order. i talk to shine street as well and they do not know. i have an invoice..but thats about it. after 5 months [6 coming soon] i have canceled my kit. and reordered it else where.
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2003, 11:54 PM   #4
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
autoimaging went out of business, I got the letter the other day. Got my full money back from teh bumper, tire time.
Old 08-04-2003, 11:58 PM   #5
boro240
Zilvia FREAK!

boro240 is making a name for him/her selfboro240 is making a name for him/her self
was it a GP Sports bumper? cause theyre the ones who are no longer in the USA. Autoimaging (as far as i know) is only moving to california.
boro240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 08:36 AM   #6
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by Johny5
autoimaging went out of business, I got the letter the other day. Got my full money back from teh bumper, tire time.

no, they are moving to california.
Dousan_PG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 08:47 AM   #7
Zemus
Nissanaholic!

Zemus is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Zemus
They used to be in Minnesota, which was cool, till they moved. But my buddy orderd a Nismo SSS from them and 5 months later he has got nothing, poor chap, i would be going on a killing spree if my 1k lsd was not comming.
Zemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 09:24 AM   #8
AmherstSR20DET
Leaky Injector

AmherstSR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Still waiting on a BeeR Type III cat-back myself, ordered back in April this year. On a positive note for them, they did send me a temporary exhaust to use until I get the BeeR. But overall, I've been disappointed with the company.

Image of car currently under construction!
AmherstSR20DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 10:59 AM   #9
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Oni
They used to be in Minnesota, which was cool, till they moved. But my buddy orderd a Nismo SSS from them and 5 months later he has got nothing, poor chap, i would be going on a killing spree if my 1k lsd was not comming.
i spent 1.6 on a kit. and i have gotten nothing. and so i have canceled after waiting 5 months for NOTHING!..i kept giving them the benefit of the doubt.."yea they will have it juss wait a bit longer"

now..i would never buy from them again..i dunno whether its becuz i purchased at the wrong time..with them moving n all but that is no excuse for a business in my eyes

Quote:
Originally posted by boro240
was it a GP Sports bumper? cause theyre the ones who are no longer in the USA
nah it was Uras. i know they are moving to cali..i know their whole situation about wat went on.
Old 08-06-2003, 08:38 AM   #10
Johny5
Post Whore!

Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
I'm not a total idiot, I wouldn't have posted if I was positive that I got a letter stating resignation of their business. I was shocked, but it makes sense. There are so many ****ed people here on Zilvia alone with their transaction habits it doesn't surprise me.
Old 08-06-2003, 08:47 AM   #11
PooPoo240
Zilvia Member

PooPoo240 will become famous soon enoughPooPoo240 will become famous soon enoughPooPoo240 will become famous soon enoughPooPoo240 will become famous soon enough
I just don't think they're customer oriented. They don't care that you've been waiting for 5 months for a body kit...which I have. They don't bother to call you to let you know what's going on. The products they carry are all quality BRAND, but they're customer care is by far not the best.
PooPoo240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 08:50 AM   #12
boro240
Zilvia FREAK!

boro240 is making a name for him/her selfboro240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
nah it was Uras. i know they are moving to cali..i know their whole situation about wat went on.
i was talking to Johny5
boro240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 08:54 AM   #13
Johny5
Post Whore!

my bumper was the s14a uras type II.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:49 AM   #14
DJ Machine
Zilvia Junkie

DJ Machine is an unknown quantity at this point
I had an overall okay experience, until i tried to return defective clear lenses, they didn't want to give me a refund or send me a new set, though i EVENTUALLY got my way.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:13 PM   #15
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally posted by boro240
i was talking to Johny5
'

well im soooorrrryyy mister! hahahaha