Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-18-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
techn9ne
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
techn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to techn9ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by sked707 View Post
What kind of training/schooling do you need to go through to be a smog tech? How's the pay?
to get it through ase's and actual work experience, you need 2 years in a shop, your A6, A8, L1, and clean air car course, advanced clean air car course, 2005 update, and 2007 update. then you have to take the test.

pay depends on experience, and since im young (21) and my boss is a penny pinching piece of shit, i get 11/hour. but at the dealership, i would have been getting paid at 18.75/hour flat rate. too bad i got fired.
techn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2008, 12:23 AM   #2
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Quote:
Originally Posted by techn9ne View Post
pay depends on experience, and since im young (21) and my boss is a penny pinching piece of shit, i get 11/hour. but at the dealership, i would have been getting paid at 18.75/hour flat rate. too bad i got fired.
Holy crap I thought all smog techs would at least get paid like 15 bucks a hour. 11 bucks a hour is horrible.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:03 AM   #3
techn9ne
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
techn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the roughtechn9ne is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to techn9ne
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_black240 View Post
Holy crap I thought all smog techs would at least get paid like 15 bucks a hour. 11 bucks a hour is horrible.
yeah, my boss is a bastard. but i need the money, and its easy work.
techn9ne is offline   Reply With Quote