Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:33 AM   #1
Taylorgang808
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Taylorgang808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Thenismoshop

Has anyone ever had problems with these guys? I ordered a s14 silvia grill from them 3 MONTHS ago, and I still haven't received it. Called them once to follow up on my order, said they would call me back that same week to let me know when it's getting shipped. Have not received a phone call yet. Is there anyway to get a refund? I'm honestly tired of waiting and I don't even want that grill anymore.
Taylorgang808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2013, 05:46 AM   #2
BiG MiKE86
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
BiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really niceBiG MiKE86 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Send a message via AIM to BiG MiKE86
Ive gotten parts from them - usually pretty quick and responsive... keep calling
Old 09-24-2013, 06:58 AM   #3
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Same here, I bought a bunch of stuff through them and never had any issues.

Are you sure that your credit card was charged and you actually placed an order?

Shipping from Japan doesn't take THAT long either. 3 months is a really long ass time for a grill. Did they ever mention anything about it being backordered or anything like that?
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 07:45 AM   #4
Taylorgang808
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Same here, I bought a bunch of stuff through them and never had any issues.

Are you sure that your credit card was charged and you actually placed an order?

Shipping from Japan doesn't take THAT long either. 3 months is a really long ass time for a grill. Did they ever mention anything about it being backordered or anything like that?
Here's a screenshot.

They didn't mention anything about it being backordered. They just told me that it was coming from japan.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Wow holy Hell man. I got my stuff from Japan in less than 20 days. Call them up again. My stuff came from Japan, went from Cali to Texas and then to Philadelphia in less than 20 days. The only thing I can think of is that they might be making the part or it just doesn't exist anymore and you need to get a refund from them.

Like I said, this is shocking.
Old 09-24-2013, 08:34 AM   #6
90RedCoupe

Trader Rating: (0)
90RedCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I had the same issue with them a while back when I placed an order for the Nismo mounts. They sent me a notification saying the items were on backorder. I waited about 2 months and just decided to get my refund. Call them up and just get your money back dude :thumbup:
90RedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 08:36 AM   #7
Umbys
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
Umbys is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yea I never had a problem with them and I ordered several items.
Umbys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:10 PM   #8
Taylorgang808
Leaky Injector

Just called them again. Spoke to a lady, she told me it was on back order since April...lol. She agreed to give me a refund.
Old 09-24-2013, 02:14 PM   #9
90RedCoupe

Trader Rating: (0)
90RedCoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorgang808 View Post
Just called them again. Spoke to a lady, she told me it was on back order since April...lol. She agreed to give me a refund.
Sweet :thumbup:
90RedCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #10
WIKID S4TEEN
Zilvia Addict

WIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her selfWIKID S4TEEN is making a name for him/her self
Also, when dealing over the phone, make sure you get the person name and make sure THEY know, you got their name.
Old 09-24-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
I ordered a set of Silvia s13 headlight brackets from them. Fast shipping and made it to NY in less than a week!
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #12
Scope240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
Scope240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
they ship quickly.. if they actually have the product.
I bought easily accessible parts from them (nismo motor & tranny mounts) like 3 years ago and they shipped it out to me in a couple days.
About half a year ago I ordered a CS coolant reservoir tank, brass shifter bushing & a nismo slave cylinder. I order all my stuff over the phone, the guy said he had a "shipment" of slave cylinders coming in a week.

2 months later after the "shipment" never arrived.. and shit customer service.. I cancelled the nismo slave cylinder.
Yes they say they are gonna call you back, they told me that over 10 times and never got a call back.

I wouldnt buy anything from them that isnt in stock.

word.
Scope240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 04:09 AM   #13
souljaseth33
Zilvia Addict

souljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to allsouljaseth33 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to souljaseth33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope240sx View Post
I bought easily accessible parts from them (nismo motor & tranny mounts) like 3 years ago and they shipped it out to me in a couple days.
About half a year ago I ordered a CS coolant reservoir tank, brass shifter bushing & a nismo slave cylinder. I order all my stuff over the phone, the guy said he had a "shipment" of slave cylinders coming in a week.

2 months later after the "shipment" never arrived.. and shit customer service.. I cancelled the nismo slave cylinder.
Yes they say they are gonna call you back, they told me that over 10 times and never got a call back.

word.
I'll keep this in mind if I go back to them for more parts.
souljaseth33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:10 AM   #14
navans14
Leaky Injector

navans14 is an unknown quantity at this point
never had a problem with them and ive ordered from them several time, but then again i go pick up my parts.
navans14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 09:33 AM   #15
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scope240sx View Post

word.
The bold statement should be kept in mind when ordering anything from any store.

When someone tells you they don't have it in stock, but tells you it is arriving, kindly ask them when and then call back later. In that time, go ahead and keep shopping around, unless you guys are buying some "JDM super rare only one place in the whole wide world has it" thing
Old 09-25-2013, 09:37 AM   #16
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I've always had smooth transactions with them, although I've never had to order anything that was on back order. They're actually part of a Nissan dealership, not some mom & pop hole-in-the-wall car shop, so I'm pretty confident that they can handle things pretty well when it comes to customer support.
Old 12-08-2013, 04:14 AM   #17
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
I bought from them back in early July. No problems if they have it in stock. Ordering items they have at some other warehouse is a different story. Mid to late July I spoke with the main guy that's in charge of all things JDM. He said they didn't have the hood I was looking for but can get it for me from another warehouse and would arrive in 1-2 weeks. He e-mailed the ordering info for me to fill and I faxed it back to them. Never heard from anyone afterwards. I called about an hour after faxing the paper work to find out it didn't get to them. I did it again while I had someone on the phone and this time they got my fax. Forwarded the paper work to the main guy ( not sure if zilvia would like I name names). Again I didn't hear from them. Called before the end of the week and spoke with the main guy. He supposedly found my paper work in his desk, assured me the order was placed on the day I faxed the papers and apologized for not getting back to me. 1 week past, then 2, then 3. Called on the 4th week to find out they had no clue about what order I was talking about. I spoke with the girl that works there. She said she'd investigate and call me back the following day. Also asked if i'd be interested in placing the order once more should the first order be cancelled or what not. I agreed as long as the part was available, they placed the order and it arrived on the time they say it would. She called me back bright and early the following day and left a voice mail stating the order was placed, 1-2 weeks delivery time. 1 week passed, then 2 and by the third week I checked my credit card info. Nothing was charged so I went elsewhere to order and had my hood in 1 week. My lesson, if they don't have it in the warehouse room behind their parts department window at the west covina dealership then go somewhere else.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 03:33 AM   #18
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point

Placed an order with them some months back. Received an e-mail confirming my order was placed, then nothing. Struck out with them for the 3rd time (0-3). It's Saturday, April 11th, 2:16 AM and I just logged on to check my e-mails a few minutes ago. New e-mail in inbox. Order is ready for pick up.... Wait, what order? I don't have anything apart from a pair of ebay orders pending and I recognize ebay's e-mails. Is this spam? Wait. Is this thenismoshop? Do I still have my e-mail from my last order? I did a search and luckily I still have the e-mail receipt of the order I placed, dated February 26th. 6 weeks and 2 days later (April 10th) they're e-mailing me my part arrived. Took over six weeks for them to get a small item such as the pocket cubby that's installed underneath the radio read for pickup? WOW. So for a much larger item.... that would mean I should be expecting my hood any day now! (scroll up for my last review)

One for each order I've placed with them.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote