Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #31
superdooper
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
superdooper is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
best business i ever dealed with. billy is an awesome dude, beats prices everywhere
superdooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #32
norcalslider
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
norcalslider is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
importimage is the shit yo..i get stuff from them all the time for my subaru wrx...also if you dont see something on the site you want ASK them and they can pretty much get anything even skyline R35 stuff
norcalslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #33
norcalslider
Zilvia Member

norcalslider is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by dongoesby View Post
I have read the other reviews saying the sales, Billy is a good guy.

However, now it downs to my turn buying stuff from them, I found Import Image Racing is BS-ing me.

I have placed my orders on 1/19 (tues) for 3 tiems: Mishimoto starter, prelude fuel pump sock kit and Exedy Stage 1 clutch for SR20.

I was told by Billy that the prelude sock is longer in length than s14 sock kit sold w/ walbro, so I gave it a shot for $25 shipped.

I received 2 trackings the same day, great! I was told that one for the starter and one for the sock kit. And there was no tracking for the clutch because they ordered directly from Exedy and I specificly ordered a 2 days shipping on it.

As for today (friday 1/22), I only received the sock kit, and found out the two tracking numbers that they sent on 1/19 happens to be the same number. Hence, I have no tracking on the starter. And what is more, I have yet to receive the clutch.

1/19 first day placed the order of the clutch with 2 day shipping. I was told the clutch was shipped the same day and tracking will be given
1/20 no tracking give, double check with Billy. Great guy, told me they got it shipped yesterday, no problem except there is no tracking from exedy.
1/21 did not received. Kind Billy told me to call his boss Josh. Josh said he will contact Exedy next day.
1/22 Billy disappear later of the day from aim. No one picks up the phone and I left two voice messages. A reply from ImportImageRacing (aim) at the end of the day, but after explaining what happens, the representative went disappear...

Just now I check my bank account, instead of $25 Billy charged me for the sock it, it is $35 now. And when I open the box, I found the exact same s14 kit that goes with the Walbro kit.

cliff note:
1) order multiple items from IIR, and a specific order of Exedy clutch w/ 2day shipping
2) things got messed up. Only one item tracking received and it arrived at wrong location and item as not described.
3) keep BSing about excuse of delay the Exedy 2day shipping
4) 3 days now and no trace of the clutch
even tho this is an old post ^ill have to agree we have been ordering stuff and it never showing up even after we where told it was shipped then come to find out it was backorderd...not to talk shit on billy or anything but ive been hearing this has been happening with him for awhile where he doesnt let you know if things are backorderd.so i say get ahold of josh which i have become good friends with if you have a problem...anyways i will always buy from IIR!!!
norcalslider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:21 AM   #34
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
I order all of my parts through Billy... He has taken care of me and given the best customer service out of any company I have personally delt with. All of the parts I have gotten have showed up in a super fast time.

Couldn't be happier with this company.
Old 03-19-2011, 04:09 PM   #35
onefst240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
onefst240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to onefst240
Bought a Prosport premium boost gauge. Fast shipping good product. I will buy again.
onefst240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #36
maxtrbo93
Zilvia Member

maxtrbo93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bought my ISIS M-Spec intercooler from IIR....

First i called him and asked what it would be with shipping to my door, he said he'd call me right back with a quote
--2 hours goes by--
I called him back and finally got the quote for xxx.xx but didnt order on the phone.

I go on the website later that night and ordered it, the item actually came out to $15 less than what he said on the phone, so that was cool i guess.

Then after ordering the item, 3 days goes by and I recieved no notice from IIR about the shipping of the item, just a paypal receipt.

I emailed them asking what was going on with my package, and some girl replied saying they had no record of my purchase...i was like, Wtf. After 3 more emails and me copying my paypal receipt i finally got her to email me the tracking number for the package (4 days had gone by at this point). Luckily the package had shipped after 2 days and was already on the way.

Summary: Great place with great parts, but the organization was lacking for sure.

Would i order from there again: Yup!

Overall Experience with IIR: 8.5/10
Old 03-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #37
s15specR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
s15specR is making a name for him/her selfs15specR is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Bought a set of Swifts springs for my GTR, ordered monday got it thursday, no problem no issues.

Billy is awesome, oh I forgot to mention I got it for $100 less than any other retailer!!!!
s15specR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2011, 04:05 PM   #38
hellion240sx
Zilvia FREAK!

hellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enoughhellion240sx will become famous soon enough
Import Image Racing... Billy...

I ordered the prototype of the isis 3" into dual 4" tips (first one in the states!) for a very very low low price. And everything came in as promised. Great condition, no scratches, scuffs, blemishes. I was worried that since this was the tester it was going to be a lil banged up. But not at all. Got the gasket and bolts as well. I thought i didn't get the bolts, so naturally, I asked billy whats up. He told me he packed it himself and was sure he put them in there..... 10 mins later There was popcorn everywhere cause I dove head first into the box. And sure enough they were there. Tucked in the corner buried under the packaging popcorn.

Billy is a great guy to deal with. Great communication. Fast shipping. GOt my tracking number shortly after i ordered it, in a day or two. I look forward to doing business with him again.

I don't know who josh nam is but I found his card inside the box. Think he is trying to steal billys thunder. HAHA. J/k.
Old 10-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #39
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
So far I have ordered Fortune Auto 500 coils, suspension technique sway bars, three sets brake pads, and 2 sets of slotted rotors. All transactions were great, communication was excellent, deals were fantastic. I will be ordering more from them in the near future.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 07:21 PM   #40
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Bought an s13 HKS sport back exhaust from IIR a few months ago. Billy was that one that helped me get this transaction completed nice and smooth. Catback exhaust arrived sooner than expected and for a great price. Will do business with them again when the holidays are over! I would have to rate their customer service right up there with phase2 which I still shop with as well.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:25 AM   #41
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Billy phone karaoke'd "who let the dogs out" for me...still haven't bought anything from them, but I should.

FWIW they come highly recommended from various people including a guy who's family has their own shop...lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #42
Audios
Leaky Injector

Audios is an unknown quantity at this point
Import Image Racing!

Just figured id give a plug for IIR specially Billy, in the past couple months I've ordered Fortune auto coilovers, Rucas, Tension and Toe rods, and Drop 5 lug rear conversion as well as a few other small bits and everything arrived promptly and the transactions were flawless. Great prices and even better service. Will be doing more and more business with them
Audios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:08 AM   #43
badbob2121
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
badbob2121 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Again i am shocked with Import Image Racing. Hands down one of the best Vendors on Zilvia.

Everytime I request a quote from IIR, It is always about 10%-20% cheaper than other vendors, with no sale and no specials.

They also have great customer service as well. In the past i was making an order and selected the wrong size injectors. Even after being delivered, IIR worked with me and I had the correct injectors in no time.

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM = BOBBY_LS13
badbob2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 07:40 AM   #44
Nicelyphe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nicelyphe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Mishimoto Rad and Samco hoses; Great vendor, great experiance, easy transaction, nice shipment.
Nicelyphe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:59 AM   #45
Trinidrift3
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
Trinidrift3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
i got my taillights fast so they are good in my book
Old 05-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #46
Dot_Zun

Dot_Zun is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered my coils from them, great customer service! My coils were missing something and they took care of me right away. He would answer all my questions.

A+ service will definitely buy from him again
Dot_Zun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #47
Seraphim38
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Seraphim38 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to Seraphim38
Bought a complete SPL suspension setup for my S13, and also bought STRI gauges from them. Great service overall and solid products.
Seraphim38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:30 AM   #48
DJ-of-E
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
DJ-of-E is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
My only complaint about Import Image Racing is not knowing about them sooner and deciding to "try" a different vendor "locally."

When I bought my Fortune Dreadnoughts, Sway, and other suspension parts, Billy was able to handle it and have them all shipped to me before what I was told. He handled his business well. I got "bitten" when I bought parts from a local vendor (whom I shall not name) and ended up wishing I ordered from Billy of Import Image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocn View Post
its not "DRIFT" tax its a "IDIOT" tax Period!
DJ-of-E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #49
801nismo104
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
801nismo104 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
ordered fortune auto coilovers and ES master kit, everything went smoothly
801nismo104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #50
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Bought some Fortune 500 coilovers from them. Was not expecting them to show up this week.. But when I got home from work yesterday, they were sitting at my house already!

Hope to do business again with them in the future! Great business to deal with
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:46 AM   #51
Jay Gadsby
Leaky Injector

Jay Gadsby is an unknown quantity at this point
Great guys to work with! Thanks a lot guys for hooking me up with some coilovers for my Kouki. Can't wait to get them in the mail.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:28 PM   #52
ehp
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ehp is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
i ordered bc coilovers for s14 with rear camber plate from these guys and they gave me a good price and even with custom spring rate 10k/8k!! they cancelled my rear camber plate for me because they said it was incompatible with my car. i got the coilovers and everything and the part is great, got tracking, with a good price BUT i still havent gotten my refund for the camber plate.. i received the coilovers almost a month ago and still nothing. i left importimage like 2-3 messaged on their website and still nothing. after calling like 10 times i am finally able to talk to a representative and it didnt seem like they even put it through. i call them a week later again to see if they put it through and they tell me it has. im posting this the following monday of the next week to find that i still havent received the funds. hope to receive the $150 soon...

1. love import image's pricing
2. love their knowledge with parts
3. love everything about them EXCEPT THEIR REFUNDS!!!!!!

Edit: so looking over my invoice i ordered the coilovers w/ camber plate on 3/31/13. today is 5/23/13 and i still havent gotten my 150 refund for the camber plate... been so long i almost forgot about it. how long does a frickin refund take?? still love the part but this is getting rediculous

Edit #2: i called import image on 5/28/13 and they told me that they still havent even put the refund through... i cant help but think that they were trying to keep my 150. this is the dirtiest thing ive seen a "reputable" shop ever do. dont know if ill ever buy from here again... takes 2 months and an angry call to get a refund

Edit #3: so i finally got some sort of response for my refund from billy on 6/4/13. it basically said he just did my refund but wait a minute, i called import image on three different occasions. 5/7/13, 5/10/13, and 5/28/13. first time i called the guy i spoked to said he would put my refund through and thats why i called on the 10th and the guy i spoke to DID tell me that it was put through on the 7th but after waiting a few weeks i called again on the 28th to see if it went through and i was told that it wasnt and that he would do it. next thing you know i find out it STILL hasnt been put through until today. import image racing is a bunch of opportunist thieves that actually sell good parts. will never order from here again

Last edited by ehp; 06-04-2013 at 03:50 PM..
ehp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2014, 08:56 PM   #53
Cy45

Cy45 is an unknown quantity at this point
Order exhaust early July. Website shows in stock. Several days later I receive an email that the exhaust is on backorder, I decide to keep the order as I was told only it would arrive in 3-4 weeks. No exhaust in July, had to email for updates. No exhaust in August, had to email to get update, told 3-4 weeks more, but no exhaust in August. Emailed again in September, and after that email I finally get a shipping number.

So three-four months and I had to ask for updates. They had my money for four months, and I think they would have forgotten about it if I wasn't constantly baggering them. They usually replied, but not always. They provided the wrong estimated shipping time twice and did not update me about when it would ship.

Good price, but took forever. I wasn't happy with the service and I woudl not trust them again with a big order.
Cy45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 01:54 PM   #54
arlok
Zilvia Member

arlok is an unknown quantity at this point
Import Image Racing is for me, the best website to buy so far.

They price match and it's a lot cheaper than the other websites.

Spoke with Billy, great customer service and quick quote.

On black friday i spent $1750 and saved hundreds.

I recommend and def would buy from again.
arlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 05:28 PM   #55
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Import image is the best. Best prices and excellent customer service. I have bought a bunch of stuff from them and will continue to. They are my first stop when buying new parts online.
feito is offline   Reply With Quote