Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-16-2006, 03:20 PM   #31
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inland180
Im just happy im able to do my own work. Saves me alot of money and troubles with mechanics..... well as long as my transactions with him go smooth, then i can only say good things about them.
sorry to hear about your troubles.
totally understandable. i wish these things didnt happen to me, its just that i didnt have the same experience with Ed as you did. therefore i can only say what happened in my point of view. Unfortunately i dont have the time, or space to work on my own cars as I used to...so i have to look for someone to do the work..
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2006, 01:32 PM   #32
DP_Michelle G
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
DP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really niceDP_Michelle G is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Edward thanks for the starter and getting it done so fast. A++ for R&D factory

Michelle.
DP_Michelle G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:21 PM   #33
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Dealt with Edward again today and everything went really smooth. Valve cover was good to go! The mechanic there was very helpfull once again. couldnt of asked for more. A++
Dan

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:35 PM   #34
sidedrifts13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (29)
sidedrifts13 is on the path to ruinsidedrifts13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sidedrifts13 Send a message via Yahoo to sidedrifts13
edward fuck me over first he gave me an lsd that was messed up, charged me 675 to put lsd and new spindels guess wut the spindels were never replaiced, fuck edward he is a bitch, nobody likes him, live and learn?
sidedrifts13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 12:35 AM   #35
woodchuck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
woodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud ofwoodchuck has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wei240
from MY experience,

i recommend the shop for swap/parts/service
but:
Quote:
well i had a bad experience with my wiring on my S14 and it ran off three cylinders and wiring harness was ghetto as fuck. timing was way off..
same thing happened to the first guy i qouted. now he's eating his words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inland180
Dealt with Edward again today and everything went really smooth. Valve cover was good to go! The mechanic there was very helpfull once again. couldnt of asked for more. A++
Dan
^^ you dealt with edward today on 9/11/06....FUNNY cause EVERYONE working at R&D swears he's in CHINA! my friend just wants his SR fixed because he got a bad motor.
woodchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 02:30 AM   #36
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Damn, I've been a fan of R&D since day one with my 240, years ago. I saw them at a D1 event in Irwindale, and in between wrenching on a car they were competing with/supporting, Edward spent about 30 mins going over different tuning strategies for my s13, and I thought "very cool guy".

Fast forward a year or so, and I'm working at another local drift shop, and call R&D and get Jack on the phone, who did pretty much my job at R&D for Edward (generate business, talk prices, cut deals, sometimes wrench on cars). Jack gave me the hook up on a couple parts, and I came down and chatted for a while, while he gave me some low LOW prices on some more parts... I was thinkin damn these guys are good guys to know ~

So fast forward a few more months, I dont work for the drift shop any more, and they STILL hook me up on whatever I need. Bottom line, I dont know why you guys have bad stories about the shop, but I can say that I know what it's like to run a shop in this business - every customer is potentially shady, absolutely EVERYONE is broke and tryin to cut deals, and shipping/delivery problems can KILL a shop. As far as shops go, R&D is a great one - I'd say no matter where you go for parts or service, you should check with them along the way - they'll have the best price and turnaround 90% of the time!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 01:09 PM   #37
BoostinGST
Zilvia Addict

BoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant futureBoostinGST has a brilliant future
i just bought an s14 manual tranny harness from them a few weeks ago and they sent me an auto harness. i've been in contact with PMs and jack asked for my number so i PMd him my number on the 30th of last month and im still waiting for the call... im going to try calling today(first time) but everything has been pretty good so far other than the small mixup which is understandable and i trust they will take care of me.
BoostinGST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2006, 02:33 PM   #38
KwKouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
KwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfectionKwKouki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KwKouki
Never dealt with Edward, since I live cross country. Ive been on a day to day basis with Jack *Hsaio* buying parts for my newly aquired SR20. Jack has gone out of his way more times than I can remember for me.

He sent me personal parts from him own sr20 to get mine up and running. I make an order, and parts arrive to Key West Florida 2 days later.

My HKS hi power Ti muffler got lost in the mail, and it finally made it here 9 days later. This is no fault of R&D because my 2nd box that was shipped the same day got here again in 2 days. Jack has offered my next order at a discounted price for USPS's fuck up.

R&D will be my main source of aftermarket products from now on.
Old 11-16-2006, 10:09 PM   #39
Ricks15
Nissanaholic!

Ricks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud ofRicks15 has much to be proud of
Big props to "Jack and the R&D crew" for swapping out my F**ked up tranny with a better one, and not to mention they had my car done in less than a day. If you need parts or installs go to R&D there that good.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:30 PM   #40
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
My friends and I went to take look at one of their front clips, in the thought that we were ready to buy. We worked with edward and he was extremely disrespectful in the way that he conducted business. We took a glance and a clip that was beat to hell, maybe worst. After looking at the clip for a whole minute, he ran into his office and told us to come over and start signing papers. I asked for them to do a compression/leakdown test on the motor and he said "i can only do it if i get all the money upfront first...". That was the point where we all thought to ourselves and said fuck it and left. Rndfactory's customer service sucks shit, he treats you like you are a nobody. My buddy said he felt like socking him in the face after that treatment...I personally dont believe anyone is supposed to feel like that because 3000 is a lot to be fucked over for. Their slogan is correct " Our primary sales goal is to push out as many engines as possible at low and fair prices." because thats all they care about, PUSHING out engines disregarding how the customers feel. We went to G-dimension and got awesome service instead.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:12 AM   #41
coupelove626
BANNED

coupelove626 is an unknown quantity at this point
thumbs up for Ed and Jack at RND. Very reliable, fast service, and very competitive pricing for their work!

They dont want to waste your time, and they dont want to waste their time. Compression test/leak down takes time. Time is money.
To the guy above, come on...we are not kids here...you should know better that money talks =P

Think before you run your mouth like a jackass.
coupelove626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:08 AM   #42
Niteriyder

Niteriyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupelove626
thumbs up for Ed and Jack at RND. Very reliable, fast service, and very competitive pricing for their work!

They dont want to waste your time, and they dont want to waste their time. Compression test/leak down takes time. Time is money.
To the guy above, come on...we are not kids here...you should know better that money talks =P

Think before you run your mouth like a jackass.
ARE YOU f*king serious?!?!

What you said is a completely stupid sh*t!

They dont want to waste your time, and they dont want to waste their time.????

The buyer have plenty of time to talk about the front clip. They don't want to waste their time? Dude to do a compression test/leak down on takes 30 mins...Is that too much time for them to waste?

Time is money Well nOo shiiiitt. If time is money then he should of treat the buyer with more respect, then he would of make money. Simple.

You're telling him to buy an sr front clip for 3k just by looking at it? 3k is a lot of money and if i'm going to spend that much. I better have the right to know if the engine is in good shape or not. You're a JACKASS!
Niteriyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:24 PM   #43
coupelove626
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niteriyder
ARE YOU f*king serious?!?!

What you said is a completely stupid sh*t!

They dont want to waste your time, and they dont want to waste their time.????

The buyer have plenty of time to talk about the front clip. They don't want to waste their time? Dude to do a compression test/leak down on takes 30 mins...Is that too much time for them to waste?

Time is money Well nOo shiiiitt. If time is money then he should of treat the buyer with more respect, then he would of make money. Simple.

You're telling him to buy an sr front clip for 3k just by looking at it? 3k is a lot of money and if i'm going to spend that much. I better have the right to know if the engine is in good shape or not. You're a JACKASS!
You said it yourself, takes time to do compression test and leak down. Its about 65 dollar per hour for labor. What if they did the compression, and they decided not to buy it? What then? They wasted 30 minutes doing something for nothing. THey dont want to charge to the guy anything. They just want to SEE the money upfront. 3k IS alot of money, hence there tends to be alot of flakers. RND is already the CHEAPEST legit shop out there for SR swaps, why would you think twice? bring the cash, check out the condition of the engine, get the swap done. They just want to have SERIOUS BUYERS. Not flakers.

Ive talked to Jack at RND(awesome guy). He was in the military. You think he would know a few things about RESPECT?
Old 12-31-2006, 01:22 AM   #44
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coupelove626
You said it yourself, takes time to do compression test and leak down. Its about 65 dollar per hour for labor. What if they did the compression, and they decided not to buy it? What then? They wasted 30 minutes doing something for nothing. THey dont want to charge to the guy anything. They just want to SEE the money upfront. 3k IS alot of money, hence there tends to be alot of flakers. RND is already the CHEAPEST legit shop out there for SR swaps, why would you think twice? bring the cash, check out the condition of the engine, get the swap done. They just want to have SERIOUS BUYERS. Not flakers.

Ive talked to Jack at RND(awesome guy). He was in the military. You think he would know a few things about RESPECT?
Agreed ^^ THUMB UP FOR R&D!!
Treat other people the way you to want to be treated...
Respect them, they will respect you.
Bullshit them, they will bull shit you.
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #45
peterkim0121
BANNED

peterkim0121 can only hope to improve
hmm i got some parts from R&D 2days ago..

i paid $50 for passenger side lower control arm

i was in need badly but... is it too much for that or... ok price.?

i always had deal with jack.. all the sr20dets i got were really good

matter fact one of black top was making wierd noise after swap

so took the car back to them they replace the cams for free

i didnt even pay labor.. after that noproblems at all

i know ken he is cool as hell.. but i dont know who edward is..

who the heck was that guy sold lower cotrol arm to me...???

he was chinese and maybe 5' 7" ??

is he edward ?
peterkim0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:44 AM   #46
coupelove626
BANNED

hi peter!! I went to tea with you and steven that time in alhambra! lol

That chinese guy you are talking about is ed! =)
Old 01-02-2007, 02:14 AM   #47
peterkim0121
BANNED

peterkim0121 can only hope to improve
hey whats up!??

he is the owner ?? kinda young to be owner huh ??

i will be in LA in a couple of days later..

we will have tea again yeah ???
peterkim0121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:16 PM   #48
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
I have bought from Jack.
great guy.
Old 01-02-2007, 01:30 PM   #49
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
I have bought from both Jack and Edward.

Both cool guys in my book.

And age is not indicative of anything.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!

Last edited by A Spec Products; 01-02-2007 at 02:45 PM..
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:40 PM   #50
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkim0121

depends on what your definition of young is, he's asian, hence he looks young, lol
iirc he's at least 30...
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:46 PM   #51
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
i just recently bought a full sr swap including an engine rebiuld. this is after i have been to the shop atleast 5 times and asked lots of questions. jack and ed have been nothing but helpfull to me everytime i either go in person or call on the phone. i would and do recomend R&D to everyone who's willing to listen! great shop and even better employees!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #52
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection

i will always go to R&d!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #53
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
seems like everyone who doesn't like them is noob central.

I just bought an s15 motor from them, I'll see how its played, So far they've been helpful after they figured out I wasn't just another daydreamer.

S15 is new enough for me not to be worried.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 11:11 AM   #54
coupelove626
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkim0121
hey whats up!??

i will be in LA in a couple of days later..

we will have tea again yeah ???

Ed is at least 30 lol

Sure, we can have tea. See you around peter.
Old 01-03-2007, 03:02 PM   #55
flipdrifter
Leaky Injector

flipdrifter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
seems like everyone who doesn't like them is noob central.

I just bought an s15 motor from them, I'll see how its played, So far they've been helpful after they figured out I wasn't just another daydreamer.

S15 is new enough for me not to be worried.

Untrue...R&D sucks. We ordered 3 SR's from them which were supposed to be clips, they send us 3 of the most F'd up SR's I've seen in my 8 years of working on/swapping nissans/240's. We had a page long list of problems and things missing on EACH motor, these were piece together motors put together using random parts they had lying around, and they were supposed to be just removed from a front clip. It took over a month to get the replacement parts that they promised was only a week out... We finally recieved the harness they forgot to send with the motors, about 2 weeks ago and still have no computer for one of them to replace the one that said on it plain as day "NO SPARK ALL 4..BAD". We also got the "ed's in china right now" bullshit. R&D is dirt, STAY AWAY unless you want an uphill battle with some garbage ass motors.

To jack and edward...must have been really easy to fuck us over when were over 1000 miles away huh...douche bags.
flipdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 08:37 PM   #56
one_tyme

one_tyme is an unknown quantity at this point
wow alot of mixed reviews. during the past week i have been doing alot of email communication with Ed regarding 1jz-2jz engines. Ed has always gotten back to me the next day and has been very helpful and friendly in the emails. alot of people who have done 1jz/2jz business with them also recommend them. i am yet to order an engine set, but if all goes well and they continue to be as helpful as they have been, i will be doing business with them. keep in mind i am in Hawaii, so i am very cautious with who i deal with.

i will update this post if anything new comes up with RnD and me.
one_tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 10:24 PM   #57
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

went there just today and heard my new engine come to life! sounds so good with no exhaust on yet! i hopefully will pick it tomorrow or the next day!

TEAM SUS*PECT
Old 01-04-2007, 05:52 AM   #58
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
they did my swap sept 28 2006. pretty cool people. jack was honest. they did a good job. next im getting my clutch replaced by them as soon as i get the money.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 11:30 AM   #59
teamslut
Zilvia Junkie

teamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-knownteamslut is making his/her stupidity well-known
i picked up a couple parts for a dcc a couple months back. A asian guy helped me out, but i knew it wasn't ed cause he was out when i contacted them. anyways he was very helpful at picking out what sensors i really needed Gave me great prices too.

have another story about r&d. a friend of mine did a swap by them. really really good prices cause he knows them. unfortunately around them same month the sr started overheating.
Old 01-08-2007, 09:32 PM   #60
coupelove626
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipdrifter
Untrue...R&D sucks. We ordered 3 SR's from them which were supposed to be clips, they send us 3 of the most F'd up SR's I've seen in my 8 years of working on/swapping nissans/240's. We had a page long list of problems and things missing on EACH motor, these were piece together motors put together using random parts they had lying around, and they were supposed to be just removed from a front clip. It took over a month to get the replacement parts that they promised was only a week out... We finally recieved the harness they forgot to send with the motors, about 2 weeks ago and still have no computer for one of them to replace the one that said on it plain as day "NO SPARK ALL 4..BAD". We also got the "ed's in china right now" bullshit. R&D is dirt, STAY AWAY unless you want an uphill battle with some garbage ass motors.

To jack and edward...must have been really easy to fuck us over when were over 1000 miles away huh...douche bags.

I have a friend who knows R&D pretty well. The guy above flipdrifter is actually the owner of Garage 112 from Oregon. They did order 3 sets of motorsets from R&D Factory. They were late on their payments even though R&D went out of their way to help them out. He owes money to everyone including one of their drivers. No one likes them in Oregon. DDX used to do business with them and he screwed DDX by taking parts off the front clips and selling it to customers. Then called DDX to tell him that he didn't recieve the parts. Whichis probably what he did to R&D. But R&D still sent him the parts he requested (which he probably sold and try to get free ones). R&D did take a little longer to get the parts to him but of course it's hard sometimes to have everything in stock. But they tried to satisfy him and didn't question their integrity. But since he's on here bashing on them even though they did everything they could as a business to help him out. They were very nice to him when they met them at D1 in Seattle and everything was fine. But now this post is ridiculous. Plus the whole 13 post doesn't exactly put him in any great status to be talking trash.
They also gave R&D's phone number out to their customer due to the problem the customer was having with them. So they pawn off one of their customers who had a problem with them and try to have R&D take the blame for it. R&D ended up helping out his customer directly because the customer didn't want to deal with Garage 112 anymore.