Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-08-2007, 09:41 PM   #61
sijia10358
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
sijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfectionsijia10358 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
i got my engine swaped at R&D and they fixed my suspension after i crashed it! and whenever my engine went wrong R&D fixed it happly! R&D IS THE BEST! haha LATER YO!

~KEEP IT SIDEWAYZ!
sijia10358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2007, 10:45 PM   #62
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
I had my 5 speed swap done by Ken, i also bought some various items from them, ed and Hsu are great to deal wtih.
Old 01-11-2007, 12:49 PM   #63
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
My motor just arrived today, it was more or less ontime from holiday breaks and me not knowing I had to setup an appointment.

Besides being covered in some of the finest sea salt the orient has to offer its a nice motorset.

So far all I've done is pop off the oil cap and turbo inlet and peek inside and looks perfect and turbo spins free with mininal side play, later today the valve cover and oil pan are prolly gonna come off for me to take a look.

review remains A+ from me
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 05:15 PM   #64
Dr. Moreau
Zilvia Member

Dr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura aboutDr. Moreau has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Dr. Moreau Send a message via MSN to Dr. Moreau Send a message via Yahoo to Dr. Moreau
i give them a B+ there were a few problems when i got my motorset last year, but ed went out of his way and even gave me his personal cell # so i can contact him while working on my swap a few thousand miles away in loserana. for those interested, they simply got the wiring harness mixed up, it was a late model s13 kouki harness they sent me instead of a redtop, but ed fixed it right by exchanging the harness free of charge. since then i've been to numberous drift events and beat the SHIT out of this motor. i recently did a comp. test on it while troubleshooting a fuel issue (turned out one of my injector o-rings broke), and the compression was excellent across the board. Ed was a great help with to get my motor running and even offered me some good deals on other parts.

Thanks Ed.

'91 240SX Hatch
Redtop SR since March 2006
Dr. Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:58 PM   #65
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
i got my clutch replaced by them today. a+ job.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 06:55 PM   #66
kove
Leaky Injector

kove is on the path to ruinkove is on the path to ruin
i got my red top from them A+++ as well great guys
kove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 01:23 AM   #67
Red Square
Zilvia Junkie

Red Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfectionRed Square is close to perfection
i bought my motor from edward in 2002, before r&d factory opened. still running strong.
Old 01-14-2007, 01:46 AM   #68
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
I picked up a Rb25 series 1 Ignitor from them, good guys, have anything.

Thanks,

-R
Old 01-14-2007, 10:11 AM   #69
yusuke1923
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
yusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfectionyusuke1923 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
They gave great deals! And really take good care of customers!!
yusuke1923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:21 PM   #70
StaticX27
Zilvia Junkie

StaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond reputeStaticX27 has a reputation beyond repute
Ed gave me a pretty bad feeling when I met him at D1, and from my experience from them so far, I'm glad I didn't take my car for the swap to them. My friend recently took an S13 to have a modified red top put in there. The car ran just fine in Japan, it was driven by the S13's owner before he cut the clip and shipped it back to the states. First, R&D said the car wouldn't run with his parts, so they sold him stock parts and made it "work." They swear the car ran when it was in the shop, yet they pushed it on the back of the tow truck to get it back to my friend's shop. Whatever, right?

We get it back to my friend's place and try to start the car. It fires up after alot of cranks, and then just dies. So we start it up again and keep giving it gas, that's about all we can do to keep the car alive, once you stop giving it gas, it dies. So we call Ed, and he reccommends a few things that make absolutely no sense that he wants us to replace on our own dollar. Whatever, fine, right?

None of his "solutions" work and he still hasn't gone down to pick up the car in order to make it work. In generally, both my friend and I are quite unhappy that we paid him for a turn-key swap, and we get back a 3000lbs paperweight. We paid him all the money he asked for, and even hooked him up on the S15 front clip that someone mentioned in this thread previously, and probably a bunch of other parts I don't know about. This was right around the time I was about to get my swap done in my S14, and originally, we were going through him.

After that experience, I decided to take my car down to another shop that was reccommended to me in Gardena (Garage Boso). I called them up and said I wanted my car in asap, they called me back with a truck to go pick up the front clip, car was dropped off on a Thursday night, swap was finished Saturday. I have a number of unverified rumors about R&D, like how most of the cars they turn out are started and maintained with carb cleaner just to show it works when you drive it out of the shop.

But no, from various reputable sources, I've heard he's shady as hell, and from others that he's a downright crook. However, I won't deny that people have had good experiences with him, and those people are the only reason he's still open.
StaticX27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2007, 03:56 PM   #71
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
I just dropped my car off with R&D Factory today, and they were very courteous and friendly. They showed me my engine and let me look over whatever I wanted, with no dirty looks or any hard feelings. The engine looked good with a little bit of grime, but what used engine doesn't have that? The turbo had zero shaft play, and spun freely. On top of all that, they told me that it'll be ready on Thursday. I'll reply again, when I get my car back, but right now, I'm feeling pretty good about these guys.
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2007, 01:25 AM   #72
redsuns3838
Zilvia Addict

redsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the roughredsuns3838 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to redsuns3838
Hey if anyone knows eds handle on zilvia, can you please PM it to me. or Ed if your reading this, shoot me a PM please. thanks
redsuns3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2007, 09:00 PM   #73
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
gotta give Jack A++ for great service and being able to do me a little favor with my 5 lug conversion! will definately buy from them again
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 10:59 PM   #74
KodSil80
Leaky Injector

KodSil80 is on a distinguished road
Willing to do business with Jack again, great product and great service!
KodSil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2007, 09:30 PM   #75
ultms14

ultms14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to hear that some of you have problem with r&d and Ed. I got my swap done there in 2005 and the engine still runs fine and strong. I dealt with Ed a couple of times afterwards for adding new parts like suspension, LSD, brakes... and he was always polite and give me honest advice on how to get the "best ban for the buck" parts to save $$. Sometimes he does not even charge me for some minor installations or troubleshooting and they will get the job done as promised. I've been running an e-commerce business since 97 and all i can say is no shop/store can have a 100% customer satisfaction, not even if you go to nissan dealers. A shop you are satisfied with might have many unsatisfied customers who you dont know about. So, be fair. R&D treated me right, but sorry to heard if you had bad experience with them...
ultms14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:28 PM   #76
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
I just put 3/4ths of a tank of gas through my motor drifting last weekend and its still going.

good enough for me.
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2007, 02:02 AM   #77
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
i got my swap along with other misc. jdm chuki parts from them... A++ for customer service. about a week after my swap, my turbo lines were leaking, i took it back, they repaired it, and i gave them an s15 exhahust gasket to install, they changed my lines and gasket free of charge. needless to say, i will go back to them. Ed and Jack are good guys as far as my opinion goes. ^_^
Old 03-23-2007, 07:27 AM   #78
I_DID_SILVIA
Leaky Injector

I_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura aboutI_DID_SILVIA has a spectacular aura about
did my swap there about a month ago and they did a good job and jack is a hella koo guy.....i even seen him at the 626 meet and talked to him again...jack is honest at r&d and am planing on going there again A+++
I_DID_SILVIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 07:28 PM   #79
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
ugh THESE GUYS... hahhha JK! there LEGIT+++ See ya guys soon BUY BUY From these guys...!
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:44 PM   #80
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post

R&D Factory, and Edward, FAIL. Lousy, lousy service that wasted a lot of my time and money.

My situation is as follows.

January, buy a "front clip" from them, they tell me they are dissasembling it and to pick it up right before they close. I go to their shop around 6, pay the money and they give me a motor, trans, an ecu and some pipes. I get it home, have a few friends look at it and tell me what I'm missing.

The list was nearly 2 pages long, including such necessary items as an intercooler, numerous pipes, an ignitor and the intake piping / box. This was obviously a "piece together" motor set as opposed to a clip like I was told I was buying. Maybe it's my own damn fault for trusting them, but I think that's just bad business.

They give me most of the parts, they refuse to give me a recirculatory valve, hot pipe or a gauge cluster. When asked why not the gauge cluster (even though they had them in stock), they say "that's where the money's at!" (money, which I paid them, thinking it was for a full clip.). Way to be greedy.

Fine, oh well, I screwed up I'll deal with it.

Install the motor, piece together parts that cost me hundreds, now this motorset has cost me over 500$ more than a full front clip. Once again, man up, deal with it. Turn the key, doesnt' fire. Through checks we find the ECU is dead. We install a friends ECU and it fires. He says he'll let me borrow it for a few weeks so I can get this ECU replaced by Ed.

I call Ed, he says he'll replace it next day, give ECU to a friend to return to Ed (I have a dayjob.). Friend comes back with an s14 Blacktop ECU Ed said I could "borrow" and that it'd bolt right up. HAH. Fat chance, doesn't work at all. (Where my confusion lies is that he said he had a Red Top ECU in stock I could have. Where'd that go?).

Ok fine, I'll keep using the red top ECU I'm borrowing (which is broken as well. But the car runs). Ed says he's got another Red Top ECU coming the following weekend, and to meet him at the JTuned meet (which I didn't want to goto.). I goto the meet, stand in the rain 6 hours waiting for him, and call him multiple times. He finally answers and tells me "Oh I'm under a car, I will give it to you tomorrow", one would think this means he actually has an ECU in his possession. Thanks for making me stand in the rain.

Next day, friend calls Ed, he says oh we don't have an ECU for you (What happend to that one you had yesterday??!?!?!). "We have a shipment coming in a week we'll let you know." This was 2 months ago. Numerous calls have been made, basically, just getting the run around. Now my friend's been very gracious in letting me borrow his ECU, but this is too long. Now the ECU is being returned and I have no ECU to run on, unless I want to spend another 200-300$.

It pisses me off to be treated like this, and the only thing I can do in return is pay up the ass for parts twice and write a silly little review on Zilvia that no one will read. It's highly possible they really had some sort of shipping problem, fine, but don't keep lying to me and make me jump through hoops trying to track down this mysterious red top ECU that keeps going in and out of your inventory.

Fail.
i actually read your whole thread and thanks for the heads up now i will look somewhere else for an engine swap .. that is just wrong
they sure do seem thoug like total for not even calling you while you wre in the rain for 6 fuken hours
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 08:21 AM   #81
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Good seller A++++
Old 01-26-2008, 05:37 PM   #82
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Bad business

2 Thumbs down. I ordered a "working" HUD display cluster for $100.00 shipped.

The package was "sent" out, but never got to me. I paid for my item on DEC 21, 2007. I called the shop and spoke with Jessie. He said he would take care of it for me without any problems he mentioned that Ed was lagging on getting the item... That was about 2 weeks ago, Still no word. I would imagine, buying from a zilvia.net vendor that a simple transaction would go smooth. Will never send them a dollar again...bad business straight up.

Cliff notes.
*2Thumbs down
*Never received my package.
*Going on 2 months now.
*Will never buy from them again.business

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #83
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Ordered stance pro's from them. slow on shipping but they arrived.

Hoping they actually do trade my Q's bumper for one of their K's bumpers straight up when they have them in stock.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:17 PM   #84
SRdSil8T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
SRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the roughSRdSil8T is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I heard they were good peeps

Last edited by SRdSil8T; 01-28-2008 at 03:13 AM..
SRdSil8T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:29 AM   #85
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
2 Thumbs down. I ordered a "working" HUD display cluster for $100.00 shipped.

The package was "sent" out, but never got to me. I paid for my item on DEC 21, 2007. I called the shop and spoke with Jessie. He said he would take care of it for me without any problems he mentioned that Ed was lagging on getting the item... That was about 2 weeks ago, Still no word. I would imagine, buying from a zilvia.net vendor that a simple transaction would go smooth. Will never send them a dollar again...bad business straight up.

Cliff notes.
*2Thumbs down
*Never received my package.
*Going on 2 months now.
*Will never buy from them again.business
December 21, 2007 + 2 months = Feb 21, 2008. I think your math is slightly off....
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 11:29 AM   #86
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
What I meant to say. Is we were going on the 2nd month.
As in the first 30 days have passed...

Problem has been resolved...finally.

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 07:32 AM   #87
Ichito240
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ichito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choicesIchito240 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ichito240
I had my S14 Sr20DET swap done by R&D in July of last year and it was a very fast install, car ran good and is still running strong. I go back to R&D to have various work done on my car and I actually need to setup an apointment t ohave them check out my car again. They are the only place I go to have work done on my SR20.

Thanks guys, expect a call from me later.

Here are a couple of pics of what they did to my car:

Ichito240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 07:32 PM   #88
cserrano86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
cserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud ofcserrano86 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
I just got my tranny swap done there today. Dropped my car off last night, picked it up today around 2. The work is great, they were really helpful in answering my questions, and the car is running smooth. The quote Edward gave me over the phone was the price I paid. No BS with these guys from my experience. I'd recommend them to anybody. Great job R&D. Thanks.

Chris Serrano
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF View Post
Watch the Mac cracks! Zilvia runs on Mac and oh a few Linux servers.
cserrano86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 10:21 PM   #89
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Edward is the man! I've picked up quite a few things from his shop. Super nice guy, good prices as well.

I recommend him to anyone!
Old 03-31-2008, 04:08 PM   #90
boosted98gst
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
boosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant futureboosted98gst has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to boosted98gst
bucky @ r&dfactory

Just wanted to let everyone know, that this is my 3rd motor from these guys and everything went smooth again, I called bucky this morning about picking up my clip, but their forklift was broken, he told me he was going to see what he could do, and I guess figured things out, he was able to do a leakdown test in front of my father who was picking the motor up for me, because he has his own semi, and was out in the area. I just wanted to let everyone know that these guys are legit and will do everything in there power to try to help you out, Thanks again bucky.
boosted98gst is offline   Reply With Quote