Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:55 PM   #121
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Leased a cat from R&D. The deal is working out for me.

boosted98gst, sry to heat about that whole problem... It happens all too often these days. Sometimes it is the shops fault, other times things don't arrive in the containers as ordered. Either way its a tough business and even tougher to run a business well. Those good responsible businesses do exist. I know because I helped build, wholesale and retail with some of the biggest distributors & manufactures back in the early 90's and still keep in touch with a few today. (refrains from name dropping) More often it's typically a matter of paying a little extra at the larger and or more reputable companies.

Don't get discouraged on your build and just work out everything as best you can with them. It's very easy to get deadlocked in debate about what parts are owed. With that said, make your list of parts owed and or needed to finish your conversion. Email or Fax it over and they can go over the list to see what can be fulfilled. The objective is to get as many parts you are owed or needed (part owed are switched for others needed at equivalent value) as fast as possible. They can review line by line what parts are available for immediate delivery and send back the updated itemized parts owed or switched agreement. Package the parts, ship them and call it a day... or year in your case.

good luck.
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 12:57 AM   #122
handinpants
FreshColdBeer.com

Trader Rating: (48)
handinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud ofhandinpants has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via AIM to handinpants
Quote:
Originally Posted by R&D Factory View Post
we have been working with boosted98gst to resolve this situation. due to different circumstances this has not yet been resolved but it is in the works.

r&d factory
in all actuality this is none of my business and i should just stay out of it. ed, I've come by there, and met you, and you were very nice, and that yellow lab dog was cool too, but due to family circumstances i was not able to follow through with my swap and you willfully refunded my deposit, which i am grateful for, i have deleted my prior post because i should not have gotten into this conversation.
handinpants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 06:41 PM   #123
Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
Charlie is on the path to ruinCharlie is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Hmm I guess I'll just spend the extra 20$ and buy my part elsewhere.
Old 07-17-2009, 08:00 PM   #124
gunmetalr32
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
gunmetalr32 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by skylove View Post
Hmm I guess I'll just spend the extra 20$ and buy my part elsewhere.
i would... go to jpr motor inc... way better JPR Motor Inc.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #125
drift213
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (16)
drift213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
RND is GAY.... i bought a turbo elbow from then that shit didnt fit right.....i go ask for my money back he says no WTF
drift213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 10:25 AM   #126
Yoci
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (23)
Yoci is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Yoci
A+++ on RnD factory crew... I've been going to RnD factory since 07.. Thanks for the services done recently on my s13 and my g35 at the past...

Cris...