Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-20-2007, 07:42 AM   #1
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
NAGASAKI MOTORS, Ebay company 100% Feedback

Just purchased a blacktop sr20det from them, CAS was bad, they replaced it, free of charge, paid shipping and all, the motor is pristine, and runs great.

They have 100% feedback and perfect customer service

the motor was $1700 with $300 shipping, I will use them again and again.

sepulchral is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2007, 07:57 AM   #2
cjpullin1

cjpullin1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I read that nagasaki asks for you ssn for customes when you purchase, has anyone else had this?
cjpullin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 10:16 AM   #3
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Sep, post up their seller page, so other people can see the things they have for sale.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:24 PM   #4
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
I also Bought from them, looking forward to get it.. Redtop sr20det, s13.. will post here when fired up!
Scheduled to Norway 3 march..
Old 03-06-2007, 06:35 PM   #5
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

MeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura aboutMeSs has a spectacular aura about
Got my engine last wednesday!! Looks great!! Everything as promised Superfast shipping to!
Old 03-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #6
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
i bought an sr20 through them also, motor was perfect
Mtndrifter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:21 PM   #7
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

My motor was 100%.. Like new.
Old 05-03-2007, 05:41 PM   #8
sky53line
Zilvia Member

sky53line is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to sky53line
I am having trouble finding them on ebay...anyone want to provide a link?
sky53line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 12:06 PM   #9
r3skyline
Leaky Injector

r3skyline is an unknown quantity at this point
you dont search for them on ebay! lol. http://www.nagasakimotors.com/ they are a company that advetises/sells their stuff on ebay. thats their main site.
r3skyline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 03:51 PM   #10
O3DigitalBath
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
O3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud ofO3DigitalBath has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to O3DigitalBath
http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQs...kijdmmotorscom

100% feedback, everything seems to be in check might order mine from them next week.
O3DigitalBath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
Gaelen
Zilvia Member

Gaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfectionGaelen is close to perfection
this is good to hear....I have heard various things about these guys before but im glad to hear they are good.(them being a local company makes me feel a bit better about dealing with them in the future)
Old 05-10-2007, 04:30 PM   #12
street240
Zilvia Junkie

street240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nicestreet240 is just really nice
I am getting one from them in a few weeks. Ill report back.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:12 PM   #13
leonphelpss11

leonphelpss11 is an unknown quantity at this point
dont see any motors on their site bsides a ca18
leonphelpss11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 10:02 PM   #14
rhyderofthastorm
Leaky Injector

rhyderofthastorm is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to rhyderofthastorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonphelpss11 View Post
dont see any motors on their site bsides a ca18
www.nagasakijdmmotors.com
Old 08-26-2007, 11:52 PM   #15
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Did anyone that order a motor from them get a MAF and Ignitor chip?
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 AM   #16
jackal264
Zilvia Junkie

jackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud ofjackal264 has much to be proud of
ok so nagasaki motors is like 15 mins away from my house and they are hands down the most dreaded and hated engine shop in my area. there are tones of threads on my local forums all dedicated to how much people got screwed by nagasaki. if you guys saw how these engines were handled and how dumb the staff was you would never ever shop with them.

you have been warned.
jackal264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:04 AM   #17
nassin31spr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
nassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to beholdnassin31spr is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
They suck. Ive seen 2 of their engines make it to my area and one had a stripped oil inlet and the other was the dirtiest piece of shit I ever saw. Buy from Nagasaki if you want to gamble with your money.

"Home is where the armor is"
nassin31spr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 02:35 PM   #18
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Well to late for me now. I am missing a lot of parts on my motor. Also recieved a cut harness. -9999999 for Nagasaki motors.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2007, 09:30 AM   #19
MeSs
Zilvia Junkie

My engine still works fine, dosnt use oil or water.. engine harness was uncut and shipping was fast. everything as promised.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:51 AM   #20
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

OK just to update, When I made my first call to Nagasaki Motors, I ordered a redtop swap from them. I ended up having some credit card problems because of it charging such a large amount out of the country. Ok, I'll call the bank and get it worked out. It was going to take a few days for it to clear. Jason at Nagasaki called me 4 days straight asking if everything was going ok. It was, finally we got the transaction through.

Didn't hear from him after a while, I emailed him about a tracking number, he said that he will get it to me tomorrow. No problem, the following day I didn't get an e-mail. Instead the carrier called me to tell me the motor was in.

First things I noticed on the motor, The wiring harness was cut. Missing belts, a lot of corrosion inside the throttle body and intake manifold. A lot of dirt and mud inside the upped coolant neck. ECU was chipped, I have no idea what for.

After taking off the valve cover, noticed missing spark plug gaskets and glass in the spark plug holes.

I emailed and called Nagasaki. It was hard to get in touch with them. It took me about 2 months to get a new wiring harness. I also had to send the cut harness back and pay for shipping. They sent me two cut up wiring harnesses and I guess they expect me to put them together. When they wanted my money they called everyday, but when I wanted to get a problem solve (Only the wiring harness) it was hard to get in touch with them and took FOREVER.
Old 12-25-2007, 01:00 PM   #21
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AFSil80 Send a message via MSN to AFSil80
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyderofthastorm View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong place, BUT:

Fuck those guys, not the same as the thread title, but VERY SIMILAR NAME.

I got my CA18 motorset from them, and THERE WAS NO ECU OR WIRING HARNESS.

They told me they'd re-imburse me AFTER I outsourced them. Got the harness from 240SXforums (private sale) and ECU from NICO (Also private). Totaled $280, and it was 32 days after I got the motor. I call them up to tell them and remind them of their end of the deal and they waive me off because it was already past the 30 day start up warranty. Please tell me, how am I supposed to check the startup without a harness and ECU?!

And of course, I can't do anything because they're Canadian.

Lesson learned, don't do business across the border.[/rant]
Old 12-25-2007, 04:23 PM   #22
opponheimer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
opponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond reputeopponheimer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've talked to the owner before, or the person who runs nagasaki. Heres what the deal is: usually the good engines that are sent out, come directly from him. When he is out of stock, which is about 50% of the time, he simply ships the engines from his warehouse (osaka) and those are usually just pieces of shit. I had an engine come in with claimed compression test, etc.. It had bad compression and when I pulled the lower pan, a rod cap was hanging by one bolt, and the crank was toast.

When I asked for a replacement, he made me pay $800, $400 for shipping a new motor, and $400 for shipping the old motor back... I was pissed. He got that motor stripped clean of parts, I ebayed the rest of the shit off to regain some loot.

Don't buy from Canada... unless you have a hookup.
Old 01-10-2008, 03:45 AM   #23
GT-RPS13
Leaky Injector

GT-RPS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to GT-RPS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFSil80 View Post
Sorry if this is the wrong place, BUT:

Fuck those guys, not the same as the thread title, but VERY SIMILAR NAME.

I got my CA18 motorset from them, and THERE WAS NO ECU OR WIRING HARNESS.

They told me they'd re-imburse me AFTER I outsourced them. Got the harness from 240SXforums (private sale) and ECU from NICO (Also private). Totaled $280, and it was 32 days after I got the motor. I call them up to tell them and remind them of their end of the deal and they waive me off because it was already past the 30 day start up warranty. Please tell me, how am I supposed to check the startup without a harness and ECU?!

And of course, I can't do anything because they're Canadian.

Lesson learned, don't do business across the border.[/rant]

Yup!! I agree.. these guys live about 10 mins away from my house.. biggest scam artists ever. When they get their engine in from container.. they are just stacked one on top of the other with just a piece a cardboard between. all the holes are exposed.. ive even seen rocks in the intake manifold. I think they have a chop shop and these are stolen engines. One of my friends came out of there once and 2 undercover police officers are asking him a bunch of questions like "whats your business here?" and etc. So sketch

They also sold my friend a RB25 with no harness or ECU they said its coming on next shipment.. time and time passed still nothing and refused a return after 30 days

Just for the record these are both one and the same company. Check the phone number are address
http://www.nagasakijdmmotors.com/
http://www.nagasakimotors.com/

Last edited by GT-RPS13; 02-21-2008 at 07:01 PM..
GT-RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 08:57 PM   #24
Taylor_knight

Taylor_knight is on the path to ruinTaylor_knight is on the path to ruin
Send a message via Yahoo to Taylor_knight
hmm an i thought about a ca from them.. sounds like to much of a gamble for me considerin all the neg shit im hear.. fuck em i guess.. anyone recommend any good places for me to get my motor out of? links..
Taylor_knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 01:44 PM   #25
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
they are legit i've probably purchased 15 engines from them.

I pick them out myself, so I don't come home with piece's of shit.
I make sure i have everything. Thats the only disadvantage you guys can't pick them out yourself.

1 S13 Blacktop i picked up
very very strong runner
It came with a

HKS2530 Turbo Kit, Cusco Single, C's Short Shiter, SARD 550CC'S, Chipped ecu all for $1700 so I poped the ecu and its tuned for all that and z32 maf.

Only thing bad was the power plugs where cut. (But who cares i was putting it in a s14 anyways).

Most of the harness (that are cut) are cut at the power plugs. You wire your stock one's in anyways? Somethings the maf plug may be missing. But thats all i've seen.

My brother also picked up a S14 SR from them, perfect perfect. Compression strongest running stock s14 SR I've seen.

They should usually pressure wash to engines before shipping them to you. They are spotless.
Nagasaki engine
no paint, no crazy previous exhaust or coolant leaks.

oh ya and this redtop came with a HKS clutch, and S14 Turbo

most of the people that have problems I see are, amatuers attempting to do the cheapest swap possible and are flipping out when they don't get a cheap ignitor chip. And freak out if they are missing a power steering belt.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 06:02 PM   #26
iHeartTheTouge
Zilvia Addict

iHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfectioniHeartTheTouge is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tearlessj View Post
The wiring harness was cut.
a lot of corrosion inside the throttle body and intake manifold.
my motor came like that as well, plus a blown turbo. dealing with them sucked, couldnt understand a damn word they were saying over the phone. the motor is in great shape though, looks like its been taken care of very well. lots of new looking gaskets and water pump. i'm fairly satisfied with what I got but i'll probably never deal with them again.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:29 AM   #27
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

AFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enoughAFSil80 will become famous soon enough
sblack13, did it ever occur to you that they give you great motors since you personally show up? I pretty much got told to fuck off over the phone. I wasn't going the cheap route (and I think it's funny you mention that since you seem to be getting such killer deals), but I had way too much shit missing from my swap, and the motor wasn't in the best shape.

Sure, it came with a GREX oil filter relocation kit and a broken short shifter, but I would've rather had the things I needed to get the damn thing running right off the bat. I shouldn't have had to outsource parts at all. That is not how a reputable business establishes a customer base, so therefore, I will be slandering their name everywhere I see fit.

Oh, and I didn't have a missing PS belt. It's the critical parts that are missing, yet are advertized as being included, that piss me off.

Here's another guy's story from 240sxforums and his dealings with them...

we purchased 1 rb25det 2 s14 sr20dets 1red top long block and 1black top motor set from this fool after speaking to him for a couple of weeks, we were looking for a reliable provider of engines but we had our reservations because we heard that motors that come from Canada were garbage because they were sourced out of junkyards instead of slavage yards, we did our reseach, called around and decided to go it any ways they asked for the money upfront and we complied because we felt we could trust him i am not going to tell you how much we paid but i leave it to your assumption as to what was listed above for purchase also include the freight charges. 2 months pass by and we have not seen shit! we call and we call and every time we got these fuckers on the phone none of their stories matched, another month and a half passes and we get confirmation that the engines were being delivered on a friday, so we wait and wait guess nothing , so we call and we are told that the shipper paid for the motors to be shipped and not delivers to our shop so we had to rent a truck to get our shit when we got a freight charge that included delivery......on to best part only 3 motors arrived and they were damaged, i am talking cut harnesseses no ecu's missing MAF's and broken turbo housings, the other motors arrived in a 3 month period in the same if not worse condition. to this day they still owe us a turbo for the s14 one ecu, two Maf's and a harness and we know we are never going to see that shit so their shipping packing sucks, their quality of product is sorry as hell because we still have one of the cars in the shop with a fucked up turbo and the minute they get your cash they want nothing to do with you, live and learn, if you want a good motor buy it from a US importer or buy it locally where you can see it and ask questions about it
Old 03-11-2008, 03:49 PM   #28
sblack13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
sblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud ofsblack13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
well I can see how you are mad. I do show up that's an advantage
So yeahh.
bought 2 S14 SR's a couple days ago.

And he even let me drive a GTR!!!

again it's really a difference everytime i get motors there.
Different people pull engines in Japan at different times in seems like.
People who are pulling your engines in japan. Are doing this fast, I mean cutting everything fast.
Some motorset's are very complete maf,ignitor,complete harness,
Some are uncomplete missing lots. Hit and Miss
Again it's me, I don't buy something of this nature/expense without looking at it in person first.
sblack13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:11 PM   #29
AFSil80
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by sblack13 View Post
Again it's me, I don't buy something of this nature/expense without looking at it in person first.
Exactly. That's a clear cut advantage. And I'm not pissed at you, so please don't take it that way. I just think it's awful that almost everyone that hasn't gone there personally seems to get screwed.

I shouldn't have to physically go check something if it's being advertised as being complete.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:57 PM   #30
Honda CRXDKG

Honda CRXDKG is an unknown quantity at this point
Just bought a used engine from these people that they said would run fine and it didnt run right blew blue smoke out the exhaust, and each cylinder was coated with oil not good!!!!

then they proceed to argue with me tell me i am wrong and call me a lying bitch.
they said my pictures were not the engine they sold me and now hang up when i call and will not refund my money. These people are hard to deal with very unprofessional and dont know how to treat a customer!

DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE THEY WILL TREAT YOU BAD IF YOU NEED A REFUND!!! AND PROBABLY WONT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK
Honda CRXDKG is offline   Reply With Quote