Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-24-2007, 12:48 AM   #1
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
citytireonline.com

pretty sure a lot of people will chime in, purchased my set of 595s from them. Great shipped price for a full set shipped to me out east. Haven't got em yet but I'm sure they are federal 595s. Thanks for great prices and good service to this point guys.

Duke

DOOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
DOOK
Post Whore!

DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
I got 4 215 40 17s shipped to the east coast for 287 dollars. If it's like other tires I've ordered offline they will probably band 2 together and stick a label on them and do the same with the other 2. Come on guys, they are tires, not antique dishes. For info go here

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=147757

PS Last time I checked this was my review thread and I reviewed our transaction thus far, I didn't review the way the tires arrived or anything else besides our transaction up to this point *SNIP*

Last edited by DOOK; 06-24-2007 at 12:17 PM.. Reason: flame extinguisher
Old 06-25-2007, 09:40 PM   #3
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
These guys are great. I drove from Fountain Valley to South Gate and let me tell you. They need to finish their sign! No sign added some unwanted minutes to my time and it was HOT in my barely ac'ed/windows downed s14! =x

Other than that!

Great customer service
Great pepsi and cold water
Cable tv
Quick service and reliable
And most importantly, AC building.

What I got:
4 Federals 595s for 215.98 and I had them install it which came to 27x.xx.

I highly recommend 'em!

Good thing I got those new tires too. My back tires had almost 0 tread left (and some sides did! =x )

-Travis
Old 07-02-2007, 09:25 PM   #4
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Another +1 for CTO.com.

Got my tie/tension rods installed along with an alignment.

Great work, allowed me to bring my ps2.

Only one problem, the guy left my car in gear so I jumped foward when I startd the car. Partly my fault too for not checking, but other than that. Good service and even asked how I want my camber.

Best line and I think I heard him right was:
"Do you want normal as possible camber or crazy "n-word" camber like the other guy?"
LOL

The other guy had a S13 with white bumper, charcoal (primered) paint and a wangan wing. Second time I met him.
Old 07-03-2007, 11:58 AM   #5
DOOK
Post Whore!

got my tires today, packaged great. 3 banded together and 1 by itself. I'm sooo happy, I told the UPS man I liked him more than fuckin santa clause.

Old 07-04-2007, 06:28 AM   #6
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

^^^
I think I was playing on my ps2 while getting my stuff installed as I saw them band those together. lol
Old 07-09-2007, 05:35 PM   #7
sw20>>s14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
sw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond reputesw20>>s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sw20>>s14
picked up a set over the weekend...set of 18s for $302 OTD, cant argue with that! excellent CS and bottomline pricing...thinking of picking up another set near the end of this month...
Old 07-16-2007, 02:22 AM   #8
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Drove up from San Diego and picked up x6 Falken ZE-912. Brian was very polite and very helpful with getting the tires I needed despite coming unannounced, haha. Tire mounting was also very quick and one of the guys even helped my friend and I load our truck. +++++1

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #9
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884
Fast shipping and good prices will do buisness again.
Howard92884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:55 PM   #10
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Very cool guys to deal with.

Even though my brother only bought 1 tire off of them, the prices are madd cheap, the customer service is awesome, and they even offered us coffee while we were there.

Service can't get any better than that.

for CityTireOnline.com

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:59 PM   #11
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
bought a pair of the federal ss595

low price, excellent customer service, fast shipping, very helpful and patient..what more could you want from a business?
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2007, 12:26 AM   #12
driftsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (54)
driftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nicedriftsilvias13 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
picked up 3 sets of 595s the other day and damn the prices are good and service is top notch! i dealt with john..very cool guy
driftsilvias13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 12:54 AM   #13
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
AAA+++

These guys are great. I got a pair of 595's for $160 installed. Everybody there is super friendly, and freee ice cold Coke. It was great. And when my car was all done with, I kinda wanted to stay, just to hang out and watch cable TV in their nice lounge. Oh yeah, super fast service. And these tires are awesome. =)
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 09:56 AM   #14
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
i bought 4 of the federals last week and my buddy bought 4 of the 912. very cool guy to deal with and great service. definitely will go back there for my tires. also great a/c inside. haha
Old 07-26-2007, 11:11 AM   #15
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Brian is easy to deal with, usually fast response either in his thread or by PM. Bought 4 Federal 595s. Havent received them yet, but Im sure they will get here fine. Once I get them I'll update my post.

Edit: Got my tires today. FAST! Easiest transaction EVER!

Thanks Brian!

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:02 PM   #16
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
city tire service rocks!!!

i went down there and got a pair of 595s like everyone else. prices were the best, service was great, owner's g35c was uber nice!!

and they were the only ones with 235/40/17 in stock!

and very quick response time with Brian.

THANKS!
Old 08-11-2007, 10:07 PM   #17
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
Great company to deal with. They shipped my tires the same day. I got a pair of 225/40/r18's shipped to my door for the price of one tire at a local place. Will def. do business with in the future
Old 08-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #18
jookybanana
Zilvia Junkie

jookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfectionjookybanana is close to perfection
+1 for great service, awesome communication, very good prices and quick shipping even to Canada
jookybanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 09:58 PM   #19
supad0rk
Zilvia Member

supad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to beholdsupad0rk is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to supad0rk Send a message via MSN to supad0rk
Brian's a cool guy, great customer service and even though they were missing what I had originally wanted he still was able to work it out fine. Shipping was extremely fast and the price was great.
supad0rk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 02:07 AM   #20
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
just bought some 225/40/18's from citytire.

brian is a cool guy. if you want federals..buy from citytireonline!

thanks again.
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 04:25 PM   #21
Inlandsilvia
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
Inlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond reputeInlandsilvia has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inlandsilvia
A++++ for John. I wanted a set of 235/40/17 and he was out of stock. however, he called me back within 15 mins and said he found me a set from another shop. Great pricing and great service. Thank you John, for hooking it up on the direction home. Will do business again!!!
Old 08-17-2007, 04:42 PM   #22
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Great customer service!!!! I pre-ordered my tires from John. They are going to bring them to Drift Day and mount them there. Thanks John.

Josh
Old 08-21-2007, 06:57 PM   #23
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
I can also attest to CTO's great customer service.

I ordered a pair of Falkens, but I ended up recieving some Federals instead. I immediately called up Brian, and he offered me two options. I could either recieve the Falkens and slap an included sticker on and give the Federals back to UPS, but he gave me the option to keep the Federals for a GREAT price.

People make mistakes, but Brian and CTO did a -great- job to make a small error right. I will definately buy from them again.
whiterps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 09:33 PM   #24
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
got my tires after 3 weeks of getting my card refused (not city tires' fault) and the tires got here just fine! thanks for hookin it up Brian!
Old 10-23-2007, 05:35 PM   #25
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
great service (again), great pricing (again), fast shipping (again)

i will come back for more!!!
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:12 PM   #26
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
I got my tires 4 days after ordering. Transaction went great, excellent customer service, I would definately buy from citytire again.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
the best part is thet acrually go to the drift day events and do toire changes/rotations right there for you. they will also let you order tires in advance and bring them to the track for you and then put them onm for you right there! they will also take "dead" tires off during the day so you don;t have to get stuck taking a worthless tire home!

super cool drifter support, and awsome customer service!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #28
IchigoMae
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
IchigoMae is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IchigoMae
Hell yah, they rock at events like drift day, and their going to all star bash too. make sure you preorder for even cheaper prices. prices are awesome! service is awesome. they bring a cheetah to the events and their tire mounter looks like a nice new model, with plastic holders so it wont scratch or dent anything. unlike the crappo mounters other places use. Brian is cool as hell and the installer is too lol, forgot his name Jorge?
Old 11-01-2007, 01:53 PM   #29
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Hella legit and cool bunch of guys at City Tires.

I recommend them to everyone on here.

It's where I get my tires from.

Hit them up for the best pricing on tires.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2007, 02:08 PM   #30
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
bought a set of tires from them, in n out of there in less than 1 hour
very cool people, good price

+1 for them
blackrms13 is offline   Reply With Quote