Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-01-2007, 02:09 PM   #31
sleepy_s13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
sleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to beholdsleepy_s13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Just bought another pair from them yesterday. Thanks guys!!
Old 11-04-2007, 08:27 PM   #32
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Had fedex issues with lost pair of tires; Brian shipped out replacements before Fedex even accepted a claim.

Thats badass service.
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:13 PM   #33
Skullavera
Zilvia FREAK!

Skullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfectionSkullavera is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Skullavera
Great customer service. All my tire purchase will be from these guys from now on!

Reviews/Feedback!
Skullavera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 11:20 PM   #34
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Went up this past saturday to pickup another pair of Falken ZE912s. I delt with John instead of Brian this time and I received great service and quick mount/balance like last time. Thanks!

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2007, 01:25 PM   #35
dat*niz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dat*niz is making a name for him/her selfdat*niz is making a name for him/her selfdat*niz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
brian kicks ass!super nice and answered all my questions in a fast manner.Great deals as always
dat*niz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #36
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
Once again, smooth transaction with my cousins car/tires...
Old 01-04-2008, 07:45 PM   #37
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
CityTire Online!

These guys are very cool. Great communication and even better pricing!
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:10 PM   #38
s13monkey
Zilvia Member

s13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to beholds13monkey is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to s13monkey Send a message via Yahoo to s13monkey
got my rims and tire from them at a bad ass price fantastic customer service all my tire that i buy well be from them.
Old 01-09-2008, 01:10 AM   #39
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
good guys, john and brian are dope. bought my federals from them, will buy more tires from them in the future, but next time maybe some r compounds
Old 01-12-2008, 09:41 AM   #40
Style
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Style is on the path to ruinStyle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
These guys are awesome!
I ordered my Tires Jan 9th and got them today Jan 12. awesome service! will deff do business again!
Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:17 AM   #41
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Good people to deal with. I've worked with Brian and he has always had good customer service, fast shipping, and good prices. I would definately buy from them again.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 05:03 PM   #42
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
another great day of service at drift day 41. always the best place/way to get your tire needs met. awsome prices and great service!

the only place i buy my tires from!

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 04:16 PM   #43
s13for_me
Leaky Injector

s13for_me is on a distinguished road
Just picked up some falkens today and got them for a killer price. Awesome customer service. Brian was the one who helped me out, pretty cool guy. actually they all seem pretty chill. Thanks again citytire!
s13for_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 09:49 PM   #44
drift_student
Leaky Injector

drift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enoughdrift_student will become famous soon enough
BRIAN IS THE MAN! He told me that my tires were shipped out the day I ordered them. Sure enough, I got the Fedex confirmation email that same day. I got an ETA of 4 days, got them in 3 days.

I plan on ordering more from these guys.
drift_student is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #45
jhec23
Zilvia Member

jhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nicejhec23 is just really nice
I stopped by their shop today to get some 595s installed and I was out in less than an hour. Great service and best price I found for tires installed. They have some nice equipments too.
jhec23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 08:39 PM   #46
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Went to CTO last Saturday, picked up my Kumho's. Drove from san deigo and great service and real quick. had a good talk with John. Brian and John are one of the coolest people out there. thanks you guys.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:17 AM   #47
DavidC
Zilvia Junkie

DavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really niceDavidC is just really nice
great service
wish I was local to take more advantage of hte great prices!
Old 02-16-2008, 02:21 AM   #48
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Just ordered 4 255/40/ZR17 Nitto NT01

Great company, ship FPO/APO, customer service is prompt, have a damn good tire selection and great prices.. I don't think I can say enough to express how happy I am with this company. I am definitely recommending them to all my friends in Okinawa and will do business with them for years to come.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 02:40 AM   #49
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
VERY Happy with City Tire! I was inquiring about a set of tires but Brian informed me of a special they had on RE750s and saved me a LOT more money. Thanks Brian!
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 09:55 AM   #50
Steeles
Post Whore!

Steeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura aboutSteeles has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Steeles Send a message via Yahoo to Steeles
Gotta add my +1 for great service price and even shipped all the way to North carolina I got a good deal on 18"s. They'll get more business from me.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:09 AM   #51
eytsics
Zilvia Addict

eytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enougheytsics will become famous soon enough
Excellent customer service.

I will strongly recommend buying from them.
eytsics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 10:42 AM   #52
jackjack
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
jackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfectionjackjack is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
kick ass service. i'll be ordering more soon.
jackjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #53
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
CityTire is The Shit.

The people:
Both Brian and John are super cool guys, their technicians are knowledgeable, work fast as hell, and are careful with your wheels. (Don't forget to tip the tech guys! They're working on weekends to support YOUR stupid hobby!)

The equipment:
Their mobile tire mounting truck/trailer set up is bad ass. One of the nicest tire mounting machines I've ever seen, fast as heck and doesn't scratch up your wheels! PLUS they have all the equipment to do your gangster stretches!

The prices:
Unbeatable prices on them federal 595's! I've bought 3 sets so far, and have been very happy!

The service:
I simply can't say enough good things about their track-side service. Most convenient tire service imaginable, non-ass-rape prices on mounting, and came out to the track even when weather.com said it there was an 80% chance of rain (even though it didn't rain), now THAT'S commitment to service!

Very very happy with these guys, keep up the good work!

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #54
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
I love CityTire & Brian +
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 06:05 PM   #55
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Big plus to citytireonline for helping out a fellow 240 owner when in need (xfallen1x ran over something on the 5 heading to the greddy festival and citytire hooked them up).

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #56
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
cto is so legit, i dunno what to do!!!
Old 03-12-2008, 05:32 PM   #57
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
CITY TIRE IS THE BEST

Just went this morning

Got some 195/60/14's fo' da daily driver

Awesome price great service!

Also they dismounted some other bald tires off track wheels

This LEGIT TIRE SHOP will make you look at "tire shops" in a whole new light

I've also had them change my tires at the track (super convenient) when they are out there, which saves you car space to the track, and an extra trip to the tire shop

Thanks John + Brian!

And make sure you TIP THE TIRE GUYS!

Great service should be rewarded!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 09:13 PM   #58
drift-it
BANNED

drift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-knowndrift-it is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to drift-it
This is me talking to Brian before last weekend's event at el toro. I thought I was getting a "hook up" but I guessed wrong. These guys are cheapest around town and bring the tires to the track for you, man it's just getting to easy.

sidewaysnate: but also I was wondering how much 225 45 17's are running these days
sidewaysnate: of 595's
CityTire Brian: let's see
CityTire Brian: those are usually $63
CityTire Brian: but we have a sale this month
CityTire Brian: and federal 595's are 5% off our regularly low price
sidewaysnate: shit
sidewaysnate: i just paid 70 yesterday
CityTire Brian: so they'll be $59.85 each
sidewaysnate: lol pwnd
CityTire Brian: oh man
drift-it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:14 PM   #59
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
dealt with John over the phone. I threw out a random request for 5/8" valve stems, John talks to his valve stem guy, I order tires, get valve stems free. Awesome service. Will be ordering another spares soon.
LoanShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:59 PM   #60
oldschoolsilvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
oldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of lightoldschoolsilvia is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Awesome shop, got me a really good deal on some Advan RGII's and federal tires. Great communication, excellent shipping. Wheels/tires were boxed great. Everything was wrapped in foam/carpet pad no damage at all

Dont hesitate to buy from them, they are GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oldschoolsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote