Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-19-2005, 11:09 AM   #1
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Phase2

Phase2= YES

Went there once to buy a Greddy downpipe. Within 30 seconds of me asking for it, I had it in my hands. They also installed it for me for free.

Two thumbs up.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2005, 11:28 AM   #2
supportTHEezln
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
supportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud ofsupportTHEezln has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to supportTHEezln
I buy a lot of parts from phase2 including motor. I am pretty pleased, and Wayne is nice and pretty cool.
supportTHEezln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 11:33 AM   #3
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Excellent resource, friendly people, active in the community, great prices

but...

I've called them on a few occassions to check prices and stock of items and it's difficult to get through to them. I've emailed them and gotten responses back days later. By then I had found what I needed elsewhere. So, their response time can improve.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:23 PM   #4
Annoying Eric
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
Annoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura aboutAnnoying Eric has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Annoying Eric
Wayne at phase2 is the man. Shipping from Tomei takes like 10 years but it is well worth it.
Annoying Eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:29 PM   #5
SochBAT
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
SochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfectionSochBAT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SochBAT
I love Phase2. They are the shitznit. Great customer service and great people. Wayne and Howard are great help.
SochBAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:01 AM   #6
Flybert
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
Flybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfectionFlybert is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I have bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them and they have come through with everything. Wayne and Howard get my approval and I highly recomed getting your motor from them.
Flybert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:45 AM   #7
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Dealt with them in the past.. A1 service!
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 01:47 PM   #8
CO S13
Leaky Injector

CO S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to CO S13 Send a message via Yahoo to CO S13
I ordered something from them last week and I was very impressed!
Old 06-20-2005, 05:05 PM   #9
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Wayne is the man.
He helped me out quite a bit when I was having fuel probs, no charge. Just good advice and a patient ear. Phase2 is one of the greats.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 01:55 PM   #10
kazuo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
kazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enoughkazuo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I've bought tons of crap from Wayne & Co. Slow to respond to emails, true, but if you need a quick reponse, you should be CALLING and not EMAILING.

Great customer service, prompt shipping, good guys all around. They really take care of the customer.

A friend of mine bought a halfcut from them, the tranny had a borked 3rd gear, and his turbo was also toast -- they sent him another tranny and another turbine, no questions asked.

I needed one exhaust gasket from them, and rather than buttrape me with $7 UPS shipping or $4 USPS Priority, Wayne threw it in a envelope for me. 37 cent shipping.

Good peoples, thumbs up from me.
kazuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 03:12 PM   #11
stevo22

stevo22 is an unknown quantity at this point
They run a great store. I have bought countless things from them and never had a problem getting them to match prices. The best thing about it was the shipping. My shipment got in a lot sooner than I would have ever expected. That is a big deal since I am in TN. If have to get anything else I would diffently go back.
stevo22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:39 PM   #12
driftracer
Premium Member

driftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her selfdriftracer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to driftracer Send a message via MSN to driftracer
I too, have bough several items from phase 2, and no complaints here. They are very helpful in answering any questions I have and deliverying in quick manner.
driftracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 12:16 AM   #13
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
I bought my motor and most of my parts from phase2. Howard was very helpfull with eveything but there hks rep needs to be shot. They gave them the wrong hks d1 shiftknob sizes fro 240's, plus put an intake cam in an exhaust cam box. Phase2 rocks thought.
Old 06-23-2005, 12:57 AM   #14
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
edited by Kevin: this section is for reviews, not arguments. Take your beef to PM.
ManoNegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:27 AM   #15
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Everyone can see my edit of ManoNegra's post?
Read it.
Understand it.
Follow it.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 12:11 PM   #16
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
I bought some gaskets from Phase2. No problems from them, just slow shipping, even though im in California. Took over 2 1/2 weeks. But i think i do remember reading somewhere on their website it could take up to 15 days to ship. Maybe im wrong i dont recall, it's been over a year.
Pepperoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 03:51 AM   #17
speeddreamz
Zilvia FREAK!

speeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nicespeeddreamz is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to speeddreamz
I have nothing but the best to say about phase2, wayne is a great guy. Motors are perfect and things are shipped out quick.
speeddreamz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2005, 07:10 PM   #18
Wei240
Nissanaholic!

Wei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really niceWei240 is just really nice
bought stuff long ago, great stuff, great people
the only probs you'd encounter is trying to get ahold of them, yes, even phone calls,
buddy was looking/inquiring about parts, tried to call, and the # was disconnected/no longer in service? but eventually got thru to them over time...
Wei240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 07:00 AM   #19
Drifter Z
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
Drifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud ofDrifter Z has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
always buy many parts. good service,sell rare parts,too
Drifter Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2005, 07:07 PM   #20
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
spent thousands there and Wayne and Howard are simply the best. My half cut was missin a couple of things and they sent it out promptly and my tranny was bad so they sent another one. I paid shipping but got to keep the bad tranny too! Great ppl. Jon Wayne gives Howard and Wayne his approval.
Old 07-03-2005, 09:24 PM   #21
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
I bought a RPS clutch from phase2.
I installed it.
The damn thing didnt work! So I took it to garage works for times sake (takes me 2 days to do a clutch takes mike 15 minutes... I watched) and found out I had an SR disk with a KA pressure plate.

I called phase2 and they got a clutch shipped out and in my car the very NEXT DAY.
I was a little pissed, but they seriously got their stuff together for me and paid the labor fees to have it checked out.

I will be doing business with them again.
Old 07-05-2005, 05:43 PM   #22
EricPE

EricPE is an unknown quantity at this point
I love wayne and phase2. I bought my wheels, coilovers, tierod and endlinks, and a bunch of other crap I can't rememeber from them over the years. I will always look to them first becuase I know I will get great service.
EricPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:57 PM   #23
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
+1 - quality control over motors is excellent!
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2005, 12:37 AM   #24
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Update, they made me change my cc info to get the motorshipped to my friends garage, then tell me since they already billed part on the card they have to ship it to my house now. $490 for shipping and I'm still gonna have to find a away to take it 8 miles to where my car is Some parts I had ordered they said they put aside, but didn't have when it came time to ship the engine. Trying to get ahold of them is very hard e-mail normaly takes 3-6days, phone 1-2, but htey do know their stuff.
Old 07-09-2005, 01:37 AM   #25
ISTOTOSAO
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enoughISTOTOSAO will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Wayne at Phase 2 is by far the most helpful person I have ever dealt with in this industry. Always willing to help someone out when they are in need. Always came through!!

Steven
Old 07-10-2005, 03:11 PM   #26
greddys13

greddys13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to greddys13
howard is great at customer service. takes care of me whenever i have questions and gives me great deals since im one of their favorite customers.
phase2 rocks
Old 08-27-2005, 03:40 AM   #27
loveless
Zilvia Member

loveless is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to loveless Send a message via MSN to loveless
did my motor swap, not bad, price is expensive but overall they're good

saved me when one of my 5 bolt output shaft broke... got me another one at no charge
loveless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2005, 09:28 PM   #28
vinhisbored
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
vinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enoughvinhisbored will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to vinhisbored
+1 for Phase2.. picked up some parts today.. took like 2 minutes, and they answered all my emails super quick with my newbie questions.
vinhisbored is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 01:39 AM   #29
drifter808
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
drifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of lightdrifter808 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Wayne and Howard are the best. Im running one of there SR's right now and no problems. There shipping is extremely fast considering i live in Hawaii and I probably spent about 2-3 hours with Wayne on the phone to diagnose my first engine problem and it was fixed. Two thumbs way up.
Old 10-30-2005, 03:46 PM   #30
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
bought magnecor wires from them, shipped them reliably and on time.

very professional establishment and website