Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 10-30-2005, 04:24 PM   #31
importsolutions.net
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
importsolutions.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to importsolutions.net
phase2 is the bomb, great service, great hard to find products, and fast shipping, or pick up.
importsolutions.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2005, 11:23 PM   #32
golfer17
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
golfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nicegolfer17 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to golfer17
i had a bad experience with phase2 when buying my front clip, basically, i know now never to buy anything such as a front clip of a car until i see it first. ive taken so long upgrading all the junk parts and replacing things, i still havent got it running. i understand that maintenance is usually required and they dont guarantee the accessories, but the clip i got had an engine that was probably junked and then they slapped enough random stock parts back on it that it would idle so they could ship it over here to sell. the cams were scored, the pickup tube bent as well as the oil pan, it had a custom afpr bracket with no afpr, egt sensor in the exhaust mani, a turbo that most likely has nothing to do with the car, bent ic piping, a damaged ic, the block looked like it had been attacked by seawater, there was signs everywhere of stuff being pulled off and replaced (different bolts, etc.), a big hole for an fmic, etc. and none of this was revealed or able to be seen in the pictures they sent (3 were of the clutch pedal, wth?). i could have got a clip in this condition much cheaper from anywhere else.

so anyways, moral of the story is, get a motorset, and dont immediately trust any internet companies just because they have a good reputation, especially when buying used parts.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:59 AM   #33
Akumaxkun

Akumaxkun is an unknown quantity at this point
Phase2 is the shiznits haha. I've always had a good experience with Howard and Wayne over there. They're really nice and are very honest. I highly recommend doing business with them.

E-mail - [email protected]
AIM - xSilxEightyx
Akumaxkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 01:19 AM   #34
dct223
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
dct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nicedct223 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to dct223
phase 2 is the shit... but im disapointed that they stopped selling battle version singles...
Old 12-15-2005, 03:53 AM   #35
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
Phase2 is great went there bought a hot pipe good price great service!!!

A+
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:39 PM   #36
jdm_s14_zenki
Zilvia Addict

jdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of lightjdm_s14_zenki is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to jdm_s14_zenki
Phase2

Had all the S14 blacktop block parts I needed. They quoted me an average price at first. I simply wrote them an email that I found a shop thats way under quoting them..They called me back cut their prices down and that made huge difference !!

Phase2 is AWESOME, I would do business with them any day. They are the first that i go to for parts and they have unmatched customer service. very professional! Thanks guys!
jdm_s14_zenki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 02:23 AM   #37
azndummie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
azndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant futureazndummie has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
phase 2 has the quickest replies of any company that i have worked with. i emailed them and within 1 hour they have emailed back and we scheduled a pick up within 2 emails. their pricing is also great
Old 06-09-2006, 01:12 PM   #38
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Bump

Just ordered some parts myself and was recieved in a very promp manner. And, by far, one of, if not THE, best customer service I have ever recieved inb purchasing aftermarket parts!!

Keep it up
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2006, 12:15 PM   #39
Sil Beer S13
Zilvia FREAK!

Sil Beer S13 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Sil Beer S13
Wayne, alex and rest of the guys at phase 2 are awesome.
Sil Beer S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 12:05 PM   #40
bmwjdmking

bmwjdmking is an unknown quantity at this point
yea not to shabby
bmwjdmking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2006, 04:06 PM   #41
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
...merged 2nd phase2 thread.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2006, 07:51 AM   #42
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Phase2

Great company! I was out trying to pick up a nismo power brace from superior nissan and they wouldnt sell it to me since only one guy can sell teh aftermarket stuff there and he was on vacation, so I called so many shops to see who had one in stock, and Phase 2 had it, they even price matched it for me! They saved my ass since my car was down. Nothing but good stuff about them.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:51 PM   #43
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Great bunch of guys! I was a first time customer that couldn't get out of work till 5:30pm but they told me they'd wait for me to come to their shop. I brazed through traffic from Irvine to Walnut and they were still there doing work and waiting for me even at 7pm. Picked up my S13 Koyo copper for a good price too! Big thumbs up for Phase2!
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 01:26 AM   #44
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Shipped my aluminum steering bushing fast as hell.

I heart you, Phase2.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 08:48 PM   #45
t67s13
Leaky Injector

t67s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Very fast shipping and always have what I want in stock and if not they will get it fast A+ service. Wayne is the best.
t67s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 09:05 PM   #46
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
Always willing to answer your questions. I know they've answered tons of mine. Shipping is always fast, and the guys there are nice and good people.
Irukandji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2006, 10:14 PM   #47
silverarrow27
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
silverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud ofsilverarrow27 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I don't do much business with Phase2 anymore as I'm not much into upgrading anymore since my fastback was stolen, got into reefing, but everytime I needed something Wayne pulled through and got me what I wanted. Even remembered me after such a long time! WoW! Any upgrades in the future will be through them as always for the past 4 yrs I think.
Old 01-01-2007, 12:21 AM   #48
zackt69
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
zackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her selfzackt69 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Got all my suspension parts through them, great service and fast shipping - will be going back to them for sure!
zackt69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2007, 04:16 PM   #49
Inland180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (21)
Inland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant futureInland180 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Inland180
Got some parts from these guys and they have great service. Busy, but over all good service. will be doing business again!

Feedback LINK
Inland180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 06:28 PM   #50
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
they have good costumer service. honest with their products. good guys.
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 08:43 PM   #51
driftenthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

driftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to alldriftenthusiast is a name known to all
I have and still do buy products from them, they have given me mostly good service but sent me a shitty motor, dont by a motor without looking at it, I had mine shipped to Va and it had been dropped so hard i had to re clock the turbo, and i had to wait 2 and a half weeks for them to send me another wastegate becuase mine was smashed. they sent me a "front clip motorset" so it was supposed to have everything. They gave me an S14 radiator that leaked worse then any ive every seen in my life, and that was with my redtop motor. They gave me a tranny with no bolts, and no starter. I still by parts becuase they have good prices, i got my turbo,coilovers, and go there first for parts, everything but the motor has been good.
driftenthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 09:16 PM   #52
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Phase2=yes

Picked up some stuff from them recently, fast shipping to Vegas. They have a decent selection of RB parts as well. They misshipped me an RB25/RB26 water pump instead of the RB20 I ordered, but answered the phone late evening when I got home from work and arranged a return (they paid shipping).

Will do business with them again
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:36 AM   #53
nismogasm

nismogasm is an unknown quantity at this point
Phase2!
nismogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:39 AM   #54
cosil8e
Leaky Injector

cosil8e is an unknown quantity at this point
i love phase2! i think most of the parts on my car are from them. i ordered a radiator a while back and received the wrong one because of a mislabeled koyo box and they imediatley sent me the correct one with shipping labels to send the first one back. i've had nothing but good experiences with them
Old 03-20-2007, 05:52 PM   #55
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Great Prices. Fast Shipping. Local Pickup Available. Howard is a cool dude. Very Helpful. I have bought several parts from them. Will definately purchase more from phase2motortrends!
cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 10:56 AM   #56
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
Phase2= Yes

Ordered some parts from them, good price, great packaging, tracking number sent fast. All around good experience!!

Will order from again!
Old 03-22-2007, 12:02 PM   #57
rockinpandas
Zilvia Junkie

rockinpandas has made poor choicesrockinpandas has made poor choicesrockinpandas has made poor choicesrockinpandas has made poor choicesrockinpandas has made poor choicesrockinpandas has made poor choices
pretty much always pick up what i need there
cool guys there
rockinpandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 09:13 AM   #58
94_240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
94_240sx is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Just received parts(Total $600+) yesterday. Great service and parts. One of the parts was Circuit Sports s13 trunk bar and quality was amazing. Light yet well constructed. Prices were really good too. I'll definitely buy from them again.
94_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2007, 02:28 AM   #59
jy116
Zilvia Addict

jy116 is making a name for him/her selfjy116 is making a name for him/her self
They gave me a competitive price on some OrangeTree Toe Arms and shipped quick! I thnk 3 days is standard for UPS ground btwn norcal + socal, but either way, Im a happy customer!

I was on the fence on brand quality etc, but they even helped me decide that its basically "stronger than stock"... simple, yet profound...

ALSO, they re-use boxes, which is an A+ for green business among motorsports shops . The only downside to that is if I live in the ghetto, ppl will know its something to jack!
Old 04-01-2007, 07:07 AM   #60
KasperSlide
Zilvia Member

KasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choicesKasperSlide has made poor choices
yes ive delt with howard for bout 3 years now and hes never let me down. they love return buyers so keep buying from them.
KasperSlide is offline   Reply With Quote