Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:21 PM   #61
ctm_motortrends
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
ctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfectionctm_motortrends is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
On my 3rd car and I only buy parts from Phase2 they are the best. Howard knows his shit and is a great guy I even bought my TV off him. If you need any 240sx parts they are the ones to go to.
ctm_motortrends is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2007, 11:14 AM   #62
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ordered an HKS exhaust from Howard. The transaction went through and I had an email with tracking # within 15 minutes from the time I placed the order. +1 for phase2.
khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2007, 12:01 PM   #63
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Got my Origin parts super fast, and in perfect shape.
Old 10-11-2007, 09:44 AM   #64
chaseSR86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
chaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her selfchaseSR86 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Phase2Motortrend

I know they dont sponser the site nor are they affiliated with Zilvia.net, however I must tell you how good of customer service they had.

I recently bought a whole build from them (CP pistons, cams, gaskets, bearings, valves springs, retrainer, RAS, turbo etc)

Only to have the engine sit at the machine shop for over two months with no assembly.

Tuesday I get a call from the machine shop saying they have bad news, I about swallowed my tougne.

The piston kit I gave them is missing 2 C-clips that hold the wrist pin on the piston.

FUCK! Its just my luck that I get the messed up piston kit.

So I call howard at phase2 and he explains I need to take a picture on my cell phone and email him, and that in the mean time he will....

go into another piston kit and rob it of 2 c-clips and ship it to me so the machine shop can continue working!

I was shocked for them to take the care and actually part out another piston kit for me! I was expecting to have to wait weeks in order for CP to send me replacement parts, but no, Phase2 went out on a limb for me.

Anyways this morning I check my email and I have an invoice and ship notice from Phase2 that my clips will be here on friday! Thank you howard!
chaseSR86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:12 AM   #65
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wayne, Howard and Alex are all good guys. Very good technical advice too!

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2007, 11:57 AM   #66
water
Zilvia Junkie

water has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud ofwater has much to be proud of
I've placed probably 10+ orders through them over the past few years and have never had one bad experience. Definitely one of the best shops to buy from, if not THE best.
water is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 02:35 AM   #67
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseSR86 View Post
I know they dont sponser the site nor are they affiliated with Zilvia.net, however I must tell you how good of customer service they had.
Actually Phase 2 Motortrend is a sponsor of this forum:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=2754

And there is also already a review thread for them:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160202

But yes I agree, Phase 2 has been around for a long time and has always been a great shop for the 240sx community!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:49 AM   #68
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Spec Products View Post
Actually Phase 2 Motortrend is a sponsor of this forum:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/member.php?u=2754

And there is also already a review thread for them:

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=160202

But yes I agree, Phase 2 has been around for a long time and has always been a great shop for the 240sx community!
Merged
Old 10-14-2007, 08:40 PM   #69
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Phase2 = Hell Yes.

The only place I have NEVER had problems dealing with.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:32 AM   #70
LocalStreetHero
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
LocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of lightLocalStreetHero is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LocalStreetHero
phase2motortrend is the SHIT! Ordered my CAS cover from there, according to UPS it was delivered, but never showed up. Emailed them got a fast response saying they will next day air ship it since i needed it hella bad today and they would deal with the claim. I'm going to phase2 for everything possible from now on.
Old 11-02-2007, 03:10 AM   #71
mrs.drift33
Banned from the Marketplace

mrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond reputemrs.drift33 has a reputation beyond repute
phase2 is the shit!!! i love howard!!! lol
mrs.drift33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 03:29 AM   #72
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaseSR86 View Post

So I call howard at phase2 and he explains I need to take a picture on my cell phone and email him, and that in the mean time he will....

go into another piston kit and rob it of 2 c-clips and ship it to me so the machine shop can continue working!

I was shocked for them to take the care and actually part out another piston kit for me! I was expecting to have to wait weeks in order for CP to send me replacement parts, but no, Phase2 went out on a limb for me.

Anyways this morning I check my email and I have an invoice and ship notice from Phase2 that my clips will be here on friday! Thank you howard!
That right there is what this industry needs MORE of! Glad they took such great care of you! I wish everyone in the retail industry was like this!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:47 PM   #73
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
yet another plug for PHASE2. I have used P2M for just about every new part I have purchased for my ride.

Wayne may be the man, but Alex C. is the one who has helped me choose, source and advise (& drop $K's ) on just about all aspects of the 240sx.

I currently have an order (one piece DSS) pending as we speak and will continue giving them my business for years to come. Fast, reliable and quality service is what I have received on all my orders and pick-ups.

note: try using the aim service. its much faster for not only ourselves, but for PHASE2 as well.

try their AIM!
ASKPHASE2
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 02:58 PM   #74
kensreliableb18b
Zilvia Addict

Location: so cal - 626, 909, 562 and 949. 818 if i feel like running away
kensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nicekensreliableb18b is just really nice
please, i could take wayne, howard, and alex down anytime...

phase2's da shit buy from them buy from them buy from them
kensreliableb18b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 03:32 PM   #75
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
Quote:
Originally Posted by kensreliableb18b View Post
please, i could take wayne, howard, and alex down anytime...

phase2's da shit buy from them buy from them buy from them
msglength msglength do it!
let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2008, 11:33 AM   #76
used240sxparts

They are a great bunch of guys! Wo0T!
Old 04-16-2008, 04:56 PM   #77
S14 Wannabe
Zilvia Member

S14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura aboutS14 Wannabe has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to S14 Wannabe
ordered some coilovers from them and shipping was fast as ever plus no hassle whatsoever!
S14 Wannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 06:23 PM   #78
mangoes
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
phase 2 is the shieeet! got bride FG rails and rocker arm stoppers from them at the store. literally had it in my hands in like a minute. w00t great stuff!

Outside Family
mangoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #79
Full-Lock
Nissanaholic!

Full-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfectionFull-Lock is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Full-Lock
awesome service, ordered rb25 t.o.b.
thought it would take a long time to get..but nope..

they had it instock and i got it in a little less than a week!

A+
Old 04-17-2008, 12:19 PM   #80
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Yep! Phase 2 is the best...Ordered stance's, 5 zigen border III exhaust and a bunch of suspension pieces from them. I spent madddd money there and have no problem doing the same in the near future! P2M keep it up!
Old 04-22-2008, 10:40 PM   #81
MaD1337M3DRiV3r
Zilvia Junkie

MaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond reputeMaD1337M3DRiV3r has a reputation beyond repute
Great prices and service.
MaD1337M3DRiV3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 10:50 PM   #82
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
yea i have ordered a good handful of parts from them..... so far i am extremely happy with them... and will continue to do business with them

I give them A++++ for my 1st transaction.
and a another A++++ for my 2nd transaction.
Old 04-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #83
cuddlesthesheep
Zilvia Junkie

cuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to beholdcuddlesthesheep is a splendid one to behold
bought a kaaz 2 way, a fidanza flywheel, an aluminum driveshaft, and a koyo from these guys. Kaaz and koyo arrived next day, and flywheel the day after that.

Driveshaft didnt come.... after a few days i check the UPS tracking and notice that it said there was an error and it had been shipped to North Carolina!!! however, it turns out it was all UPS's fault.

These guys are great, speedy deliveries on their part and great customer service, wil use them again.
cuddlesthesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:00 AM   #84
rps13sh
Zilvia FREAK!

rps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nicerps13sh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to rps13sh
May 6th i order:
Circuit Sports Exhaust None 1 25.00
Hanger Bushing Kit
Circuit Sports Steel None 1 34.95
Braided Clutch Lines
S13/S14

i get the clutch line quick, but no exhaust hangers. they didnt charge me and i call to find out why and they said they dont have them so they didnt charge me. simple as that. i go order from FRSPORT and i get them next day. done deal. over a week later May 28th i get an email saying that phase2 is shipping something out, with tracking number. thursday i get another set of exhaust hangers i dont need now. great.
rps13sh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 08:06 AM   #85
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
awesome service.... fast shipping.

have order lots of stuff from them, and will continue to do business with them...
Old 08-01-2008, 10:25 AM   #86
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
awesome shop, i ordered downpipe, test pipe, bov, intake, nismo therm and a few other parts and they hooked me up with the free TF shit and threw in a turbo timer harness.

I will go to them in the future. +1
allntrlundrgrnd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:16 AM   #87
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
lets see.

the last time i did business with them was like two years.. and they shipped me the wrong part, i can't remember what it was, but i worked it out and it was fine - just a hassle.

i ordered some gaskets earlier and they ALMOST shipped to the wrong address(UPS verification was different then the one on invoice). so i called and they said they will fix it and should show it changed to the correct address tomorrow. okay, thats fine.

go home, looked at my bank statement, and now i'm billed twice. that's great. called cuz i wanted to leave a message cuz im busy tomorrow, they don't have a answering machine for after hours....................................

probably won't do business with them again, plus bunch of other websites who carry similar or if not the same stuff.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:20 AM   #88
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
HMMMM THAT'S weird your one of a few i guess..i love that place more than u will ever know..always take care of me hassle free...

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:22 AM   #89
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
a couple post above wasn't too thrilled either..

and if i get charged overdraft, i'm gonna be pissed.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:26 AM   #90
driftage240
Post Whore!

driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
ok

hence my word use..one of few! im pretty sure u can call them and they can resolve your problem..remember there human too,don't tell me your perfect..

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb_driver View Post
a couple post above wasn't too thrilled either..

and if i get charged overdraft, i'm gonna be pissed.

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote