Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:29 AM   #91
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
yea, first two times i was just like whatever its fixed, no biggie.

but damn three times in a row... i must have bad luck.
Old 07-24-2009, 12:32 AM   #92
driftage240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
driftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfectiondriftage240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftage240
really uncharacteristic

if u want i can personally call wayne on his personal phone an address this..pm me your info...

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb_driver View Post
yea, first two times i was just like whatever its fixed, no biggie.

but damn three times in a row... i must have bad luck.

Misty blu is coming 4 you!
driftage240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:46 AM   #93
newb_driver
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
newb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enoughnewb_driver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to newb_driver
thanks for the kind offer, but middle man usually don't work out too well. i just have to wait til the morning, call at work to sort it out, and hope i don't get charged overdraft or nothing.

it probably is uncharacteristic of them cuz they have great reviews. if other ppl wanna do business with them, that's great. but imo, i personally won't do business again since i seem to have bad luck with them.
Old 12-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #94
twopointo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (27)
twopointo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
this shop is the way to go...recently bought couple of stuff from them. i ordered it on friday and got my stuff on monday...Howard helped me out nd even gave me some free gifts and was very helpful...i would recommend this shop to anyone
twopointo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 11:05 AM   #95
turbotofu
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
turbotofu is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Picked up some circuit sports stuff earlier this week, great shop
turbotofu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:40 AM   #96
lexlaxlux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (32)
lexlaxlux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
The upper level staff who work emails and process orders are great people. Phase2 has decent prices but a lot of the parts can be found elsewhere for cheaper. The guy who answers the phone and works the front desk is a complete idiot. Everytime I call or walk in for will call he is effing clueless. At least three times I've bought from them that idiot makes p2m look bad. +1 for them, -1 for the idiot working the desk
lexlaxlux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 01:53 PM   #97
nissan240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
nissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to allnissan240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlaxlux View Post
The upper level staff who work emails and process orders are great people. Phase2 has decent prices but a lot of the parts can be found elsewhere for cheaper. The guy who answers the phone and works the front desk is a complete idiot. Everytime I call or walk in for will call he is effing clueless. At least three times I've bought from them that idiot makes p2m look bad. +1 for them, -1 for the idiot working the desk

dont know who you are talking about but a few years back when i walked in numerous times it was either wayne or howard at the front desk. they are great i bought so much stuff from them, they started giving me free shipping. they can better their response time though but over all they are great. just wondering but where do you find a lot of parts cheaper elsewhere? ebay?
nissan240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 07:06 PM   #98
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
The past few times I walked in there recently, I was greeted and helped by helpful people with great prices, usually cheaper than most places I know, esp when you pay cash.

+1 for P2M.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #99
inte_DK

Trader Rating: (0)
inte_DK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great place to buy your parts

Just bought.... clutch, oilpump, waterpump, ras, steering whell snap off, wideband and lots of other parts )

God and quick responds to email and fast shipping, all the way to Denmark
inte_DK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 09:24 PM   #100
s13coupedrfter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
s13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond reputes13coupedrfter has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Great place to do buisness.
s13coupedrfter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 02:41 AM   #101
510-SR20DET
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
510-SR20DET is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
i just ordered the Origin s13.5 fenders, the original receipt is $359.55 then somehow they sent me another invoice which the total now changed to $475.71 WTF o.O
Old 10-13-2010, 09:50 PM   #102
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I can not stop recommending Phase2motor trend !!

Wayne, Yuji they both are very helpful...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 01:06 PM   #103
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
P2M is great... ordering more stuff soon.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:25 AM   #104
SR20Driftking4lyf
Leaky Injector

SR20Driftking4lyf is an unknown quantity at this point
I have ordered thousands and thousands of dollars of parts from phase2. Great prices, great service, great business, not once ever had a problem....Highly recommend.
SR20Driftking4lyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2011, 01:31 AM   #105
armiller91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
armiller91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to armiller91
So far I have been very pleased with Phase2. I emailed them in the middle of the night, just asking a couple questions and they responded first thing in the morning with exactly what I needed to know. They promptly set up a Sales Order and sent it to me, answering all my probably obvious, common and annoying questions along the way. They were very professional, helpful, and fast with their responses. I think I might have been able to source the parts a little cheaper, but I think the peace of mind and help of supporting a good, legit business, is definitely worth the extra money.
As soon as I receive the parts I will update this with the rest of my Review. Thanks
Old 08-31-2011, 10:13 PM   #106
KoukiMnster

KoukiMnster is an unknown quantity at this point
Phase2Motortrend

Just wanted to give a big shoutout to WAYNE over at phase2, thanks for the parts. Great service, really fast email responses, and u can actually get a HOLD of these guys when you need to.
KoukiMnster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #107
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Just placed an order for a few pricey items. I'll fill everyone in on the process once my items arrive. I've got a sore thoat and they took the time to answer my questions and check stock on a few items before I placed my order (Even though you could hardly hear me)...

So far they've been great!

Last edited by tricky_ab; 09-07-2011 at 02:05 PM..
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #108
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Well the parts that were in stock arrived today! It was a smooth transaction to say the least. I had tracking information the evening that the said it would ship and it arrived in great condition.

I've got 2 other large items that were out of stock at the time (which they mentioned) and had to be ordered from Japan. I'll update this once everything arrives.
Old 09-23-2011, 09:00 PM   #109
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Phase 2 Motortrend-Best Customer Service of the decade

I'm aware there is a thread for reviews on them. But I believe this deserves a thread of it's own.

Wayne (Hope I spelled it right) is THE man. I've been buying parts from P2M for years now, I've gotten alot of help from the guys there but nothing beats my recent experience with them.

Alright, the story goes as follows,

I got a pretty good deal on a brand new, never installed Circuit Sports S13 SR20 Fuel Rail from a Zilvia user not too long ago. He said it was only opened up to be test fitted. Which after receiving the rail, I found to be true. It was too clean. Stupid clean.

Well after installing the rail, I found a fuel leak coming from the rear of the rail (Pointed out by the arrow below). I double checked the seals on the fittings and O-rings on the injectors, those were not leaking.

As I sat there stumped, I thought "Well maybe its coming from that hole for a bracket". This one below

I told myself, No. There is no possible way there is fuel leaking from that. So I unplugged the injectors, removed the fuel rail just enough to turn it over, and had my wife turn the car over for 2 seconds to get fuel pressure pumping through the rail.

And sure enough, fuel filled up that hole and came pouring out. I dried it up, and double checked because I couldn't believe it. Then I triple checked. And laughed a heartbroken laugh. You can't see and crack or hole in there. But a hole as big as the tip of a needle is enough to let 43psi of liquid spill out.

At this point I was thinking "Shit, I bought this rail 'secondhand' so to speak, and granted I may have saved a little bit of money, I may have just thrown it all down the drain" I was worried that because I didn't buy it directly from P2M, that they wouldn't help me."

So I called P2 and Wayne answered. I explained the problem thoroughly, I even told him I bought it from a Zilvia member, and he couldn't believe it was leaking from that hole. He said that out of the 600+ rails they have sold, this is the first time any issue has come up with them, let alone a crazy one of this nature!

But Wayne honored the warranty on it and said he would have no problem shipping me a new rail after he received this one, and he would reimburse the shipping charge on my part. I was completely honored, and very pleased. Since I live only 1.5 hours away I decided to drive up there, because I couldn't wait the 1-2 day wait to get the new one.

So I drove up there today, and Wayne and the entire staff are VERY helpful and friendly. He has the cutest red poodle Ive ever seen also. He got me the new rail, disassembled my old one, wrapped up all the hardware and even gave me a new set of Injector O-rings.

The good service continued after I arrived home. I assembled the new rail, but when I went to put the old fittings on the end, well CS must of changed the thread pitch because they didn't fit. And I forgot to get the new fittings that came with the rail.

It was 6:40ish when I called, I was going to leave a message but Wayne was still there and said he would put the fittings in the mail tonight for me, no problem at all.

Thanks again, Wayne. You've been incredibly helpful and no matter what you and the shop got my full support. My hat goes off to P2M! BTW-I shoulda got motor mounts while I was up there today haha!

Also, I'm gonna suggest to CS to stop changing shit that isn't broken. I.E-The thread pitch.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:12 PM   #110
ryandriftingfat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
ryandriftingfat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Another happy customer here. I'd say +1 but more like +5 would be appropriate. Bought my first motor from Wayne in 2002 and it was a tank - ran awesome. Been buying almost everything else from them ever since. Building a new shell now so I have a mile-long parts order open with them right now.

They are super busy for sure, but they work super hard for us all. I get emails from Wayne at 1AM sometimes.

EDIT: This is my truck after visiting Phase2 last time Rocking a phase2 sticker too of course. I need a bigger one.
ryandriftingfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #111
CBAL
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
CBAL is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thump up to wayne @ p2m. unlike other vendors, he notified me certain parts not in stock and gave me exact eta. once parts are in, i sent the payment. he even gave me free shipping for the wait which was totally unnecessary but out of courtesy.
CBAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 11:50 AM   #112
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

I'd just like to jump in and say that another part of my order arrived today and I would like to thank Wayne for the great service. He kept me posted on my items and went the extra mile to get me pricing on a special order item.

Just one last back ordered part to go!
Old 11-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #113
M1Robert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
M1Robert is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to M1Robert
lets see... wayne has helped me empty my wallet on multiple occasions.

cp pistons...
bc rods...
arp hardware...
disco potato...
apexi headgasket...

list goes on and on i dont even wanna think of how much money ive spent with the guy, but each time we talk for days about cars, the industry and just life in general when i go pick up the parts.

he is a great guy that i will continue to do business with and highly recommend to EVERYONE
Old 01-16-2012, 07:54 AM   #114
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Alright, well the last bit of my order arrived a few days ago and I can say that I'm VERY happy with the service that I've received. The last part was on back order for 4 months but they kept me up to date. They called me when it had arrived, and to let me know when I should expect it in the mail.

I'd buy from them again in the future for sure!

I've spent about $2K with them and it's been a smooth transaction.
Old 01-17-2012, 11:22 AM   #115
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
I recently purchased a set of S13 spark well gaskets and a S13 VC gasket for my redtop and when I received the package it was a pair of VC gaskets, one for S14 SR and one for my Redtop, so I emailed Wayne who asked for pictures, which I sent and he said it was an error on their side and they shipped out a new set of spark well gaskets right away.

the sad part is that USPS said my address doesn't exsist haha so Alex called and he had to re-ship it with UPS, but at the time he sold me a pair of CS manifold to turbo gaskets as I told them I need some nissan ones. they told me about CS ones and that they were cheaper and on par with the quality and haven't had an issue yet with them.

so +1 for customer service, and customer education, I for one will be buying from these gentlemen again. Thanks!
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #116
OLDSCHOOLRICE
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (17)
OLDSCHOOLRICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I strongly vouch for Phase 2. Great customer service and great prices! The only reason I would purchase an item from somewhere other than Phase 2 is because Phase 2 doesn’t sell it.
OLDSCHOOLRICE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #117
GT35R
Leaky Injector

GT35R is an unknown quantity at this point
P2M is the shit! Howard is a cool dude, bought alot of parts at one time and gave me good deals.
GT35R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 06:09 PM   #118
EJ8 944
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
EJ8 944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? I've called a few times this week, emailed them, and tried them on chat - but haven't got a response yet.
EJ8 944 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #119
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EJ8 944 View Post
Does anyone know how to get a hold of them? I've called a few times this week, emailed them, and tried them on chat - but haven't got a response yet.
Funny you post this...I had called them last week to check availability on some Bride rails. They took my info and never called me back. Since then I've emailed them twice and still nothing...

I guess they don't want money? It's weird because they've been great for me so far.
Old 04-22-2012, 10:54 AM   #120
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
Ill speak for them since they are SUPER busy due to new shipment just arrive.

If you need seat rail let me know, Ill get you a price on them
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote