Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 09-26-2008, 04:40 PM   #31
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
^^^^^ SAME HERE!! I orded a steering wheel from him and pay him right away also the way he wanted with my numbers address and email. Now been almost 2 months now and got nothing yet no pms at all so I have to keep asking and asking!! Sigh... he said "he get off work at 5:30 or sometime 6" so... what about weekend??

I guess we have to look for other oversea service!!!
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2008, 05:02 PM   #32
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ya, +1 to the questionable service..... i bought his airbag suspension setup from him a few months back....took over 2 months to dismount and ship...

one bag was slightly damaged as he described, BUT he said if there was any problems to let him know and he would replace it free of charge!

well no replacement after i let him know it was leaking slightly....

No instructions as he promised,
Air compressor was broken, his response was "deal with USPS it was insured"

seemed like a legit guy overall, prior to my purchase, i'd be hard pressed to buy something from him again though....

too bad....seems like he has had some good sales experiences on here....not such a fresh start for a first sale...

=(

SC300!!!

loveskylines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #33
burgy240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (2)
burgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to allburgy240 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burgy240 Send a message via Yahoo to burgy240
I bought an item from him a few months ago. He told me he would ship it out at the end of the week. during the week I had something come up and asked ifhe had shipped them yet. he said they were ready to go out and it would be on time. Since He hadn't shipped them yet I asked if he minded keeping them and returning my money. He said that it wouldn't be a problem and refunded my money the next day or two. In addition he didn't even charge me extra for the Paypal fees.

Sorry to hear that things have been drawn out for some of you, but I have had nothing but good experiences with grant.... G/L
Old 09-27-2008, 04:12 AM   #34
luisgonz
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
luisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfectionluisgonz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luisgonz
He's a great fucker. I trust him. He dont lie.
luisgonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:26 AM   #35
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

loveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura aboutloveskylines has a spectacular aura about
Well Grant, I'm glad you are so mature that you start calling me names. the bag WAS leaking from where YOUR wheel was rubbing...which you said you would honor in replacing, which you didnt and shined me on.

i ended up buying a bag on my own....$183.00 shipped later

I emailed you that USPS determined that the packaging for the compressor was insufficient so they would not honor the insurance.
*anyone who wants pics of the kit in the box it arrived in PM me*

And since your response is a lot less than what i expected. I WILL NEVER purchase or recommend anyone to buy from you.

You seemed legit in the beginning, but as soon as you got your money, you were a real jerk.

Anyone who buys from you in the future, Good Luck on getting your parts, if you even get them, in one piece!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
you were a shitty buyer
I said if it leaked at the part that rubbed, i woudl replace it.
it didnt leak from that area, so im not replacing it.

second, compressor. it was insured, again it was insured, again, it was INSURED
claim it, buy a brand new one man
and i ALSO emailed you the instructions to hook it up...incase you cant check your email here it is again
https://airbagit.com/techzone.php
its on there

dont talk crap about me when i did everythign i said i would.
thats ass

SC300!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 07:37 PM   #36
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
back at it again.

everything wityh the te37 came out fine exhaust for the subie came in fine. took some time but ill gott hem super clean vold te37 for my gc8.. the rays racing exhast was spot on as well.

recently prchased a set of volks for the new whip. we shall see how long it takes this time.

gotta reamember this is not his job its a service to others getting parts you could otherwize not get without a middle man. and if u got them in the usa u would pay quite a bit more.

well i hope things are going well with school,work and regular military service stuff grant. the move went well the wife is better and recovered well. cant wait for my volks for the vert he he.
Old 10-11-2008, 07:24 PM   #37
magicmanjk808

Trader Rating: (1)
magicmanjk808 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to magicmanjk808
got some stuff i ordered within a month. waiting on some bags, but it hasn't been too long yet. grant is a cool guy, as soon as i get my stuff, i'm ordering a set of rims from him. good to deal with and will be honest with you.
magicmanjk808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 11:28 PM   #38
type59

type59 is on the path to ruintype59 is on the path to ruin
i think i posted here about gold work rivets a while back but can't find it. can you get them?
type59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 04:55 PM   #39
b_nasty

b_nasty is an unknown quantity at this point
Grant was a great guy to deal with when i bought my rims i will definitely deal with him again THANKS AGAIN GRANT!!!

b_nasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #40
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by type59 View Post
i think i posted here about gold work rivets a while back but can't find it. can you get them?
If that was directed toward Grant (YokotaS13) then you might want to PM him. It's kinda taboo to post in your own review thread.

On the other hand I've never bought from him before but I have asked him about a thing or two and he's always quick to respond.
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2008, 03:41 AM   #41
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
still waiting on parts that were suppose to come in may... long story but he hasn't gotten back to me recemtly and gave me some story about them being stuck at customs.

he's not replying to pms or ims.

and seems more like he's making money on the side by selling parts, he's not offering us a "service"

he makes cash.. he's selling a service.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 12:09 AM   #42
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
ordered a set of volk revolvers for my vert. from payment to delivery east coast was 5 weeks. great experiance will do it again. have done before. many a time.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #43
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Well, bought an HP laptop from him over 2 month ago. Wife got it a month later and the screen was smashed. Still waiting for the paperwork so my wife can make a claim on it. He said he sent out the paperwork 3 wks ago and im still waiting. Would suck to be assed out $250 to get this shit fucking fixed.

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!

Last edited by fliprayzin240sx; 01-23-2009 at 11:50 PM..
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 03:50 PM   #44
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (33)
awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
Yeah. Bought some VS-XX from him. He lied about the condition. The wheels were fucked and need to be completely refinished.

Told me he'd refund $100, I've emailed him 3 times reminding him over the past 2 weeks. No response. No payment.

Shady. I won't do business with him ever again.

Last edited by awesomenick; 03-08-2009 at 11:43 AM..
awesomenick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 01:43 PM   #45
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Well i finally got to install the air bag suspension that he sold to me awhile back....
after replacing hoses, connectors and valves that were broken by him or in transit, i find out the switch box isnt working..... 2 of 10 switches work...

complete junk...HE NEVER GAVE ME THE PROPER INFO OR FOLLOW THRU FOR INSURANCE CLAIMS....

BEWARE!! I WILL NEVER NEVER DO BUSINESS OR RECOMMEND HIM!!!!

SC300!!!

Old 01-26-2009, 02:25 PM   #46
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Quote:
dude, you are a piece of work. you said you didnt want to file an insurance claim, and all that shit worked when it came out of my car, incompetence cannot be blamed on me.

as for hte rest of you, ive alreayd spoken with you, and awesome nick, you are lucky i decided to give you 100.00.

you are a FUCKING MORON Sir!!

tell me why would i NOT want to file a claim and pay for everything to be replaced that, I SUPPOSEDLY just paid for that WAS supposed to be in good working condition from you.....

SC300!!!

Old 02-01-2009, 06:36 PM   #47
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

awesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfectionawesomenick is close to perfection
Quote:
dude, you are a piece of work. you said you didnt want to file an insurance claim, and all that shit worked when it came out of my car, incompetence cannot be blamed on me.

as for hte rest of you, ive alreayd spoken with you, and awesome nick, you are lucky i decided to give you 100.00.
There's a difference between saying you're going to do something, and actually doing it.

Maybe I'm lucky you "said" you would do that. But you still haven't.

You claimed the wheels had "Nodeep rash, just normal stuffno gouges etc al have center caps." That's a quote from your email on November 25th.

The wheels have some SERIOUS rash, AND really deep gouges. The wheels can't be completely repaired without having material added to the lip, or the lip completely replaced. You mentioned a bend in one wheel, but so far 3 wheels have bends. 2 of them are pretty minor, the other one, that you did mention, is bigger.

You failed to mention the fact that the wheels needed to be taken apart, and to have the centers stripped, and refinished because the finish is flaking off.

Since you're running a business selling these things, I would have assumed you would bring these up. I also would have thought you would do a better job packing them to ship. They are 17x8's that arrive in a box that measured 20x20x13" with NO packing material at all.

Not to mention the fact you would NOT honor the price you advertised on multiple forums. I paid $75 more than the price you were advertising them for.

Here's some pictures to help back me up.

That doesn't look like "normal stuff" to me. I'm still waiting on that money you promised.

Last edited by awesomenick; 03-08-2009 at 11:43 AM..
Old 02-01-2009, 09:04 PM   #48
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomenick View Post
There's a difference between saying you're going to do something, and actually doing it.

Maybe I'm lucky you "said" you would do that. But you still haven't.

You claimed the wheels had "Nodeep rash, just normal stuffno gouges etc al have center caps." That's a quote from your email on November 25th.

The wheels have some SERIOUS rash, AND really deep gouges. The wheels can't be completely repaired without having material added to the lip, or the lip completely replaced. You mentioned a bend in one wheel, but so far 3 wheels have bends. 2 of them are pretty minor, the other one, that you did mention, is bigger.

You failed to mention the fact that the wheels needed to be taken apart, and to have the centers stripped, and refinished because the finish is flaking off.

Since you're running a business selling these things, I would have assumed you would bring these up. I also would have thought you would do a better job packing them to ship. They are 17x8's that arrive in a box that measured 20x20x13" with NO packing material at all.

Not to mention the fact you would NOT honor the price you advertised on multiple forums. I paid $75 more than the price you were advertising them for.

Here's some pictures to help back me up.

That doesn't look like "normal stuff" to me. I'm still waiting on that money you promised.

*ouch* sorry to hear/see that...

good luck trying to get anything resolved after the money has been sent with Grant...

It's too bad, because if he just tried to make it right, I would of gave him good feedback, but calling me dumb and stupid, is DEFINITELY not going to make me want to write that he at least tried.... try going through your credit card and getting a refund for receiving damaged goods....

Good luck man.

SC300!!!

Old 02-01-2009, 11:06 PM   #49
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Grant posted a review thread for me, and also stated in that thread that he "changed his mind" about compensating me for the damage to the wheels. He had previously agreed to pay that.

Don't trust yokotas13.

Should be banned from the marketplace.

A link to my negative review.
http://zilvia.net/f/private-sellers/...ml#post2607862
Old 02-03-2009, 05:39 AM   #50
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Sweet wife finally got the insurance form...more than month after he supposedly mailed it out. It was mailed out last week...and surprise, nothing else came with it. He told my wife that she'd get some other stuff to help her make a fucking claim. Now i have to hold my breath that they'd accept a print out of the paypal transanction as proof of worth of the laptop. If not, im assed out $670 dollars on a laptop...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 12:28 PM   #51
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
me and alex ordered a few sets of wheels from him..there was a few snags but thats expected when shipping over seas but other than that hes a cool guy and all out wheels were perfect
Old 03-08-2009, 04:47 AM   #52
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
well i placed a order with yokotas13 for a kaaz 2way i paid him around december 4th, i was told he was going to ship it out the following tuesday but ended up sending it out on the 28th of december.
Jan 17 I pm'd him asking why i havnt received the diff yet he tells me it came back while he was on vacation.
He gets my mailing address and tells me he shipped it out on Feb 9, its already march 8 and still nothing. so now im $450.00 out im going to call the credit card company and see what i can do about this.

Don't do buisness with yokotas13 he will just give you the run around.

Last edited by TRU_DAH-V; 03-08-2009 at 05:33 AM..
TRU_DAH-V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 11:41 AM   #53
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Yep. I'm not surprised.

His idea of "okay" is messed up. Good luck getting him to admit that though, he'll blame all of it on you.

I for sure won't buy anything else from him, my experience was horrible. He told me I should spray paint the Work VS-XX.
Old 03-11-2009, 06:31 AM   #54
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
Just received my diff today it was shipped out on 03/02/09 it took 3 months to get this thing shipped!
i will not be doing anymore business with yokotas13......
Old 03-11-2009, 01:37 PM   #55
loveskylines
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRU_DAH-V View Post
Just received my diff today it was shipped out on 03/02/09 it took 3 months to get this thing shipped!
i will not be doing anymore business with yokotas13......

+1 on getting him banned...

SC300!!!

Old 08-14-2009, 06:30 PM   #56
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Delivered the wheels as promised, took a long time to send them though, and never did send the condition pics I requested.

Not bad, but not good either. Neutral review.

Would have attempted to buy more from him but he refuses to ship smaller parts to me. Oh well.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:14 PM   #57
awesomenick
Zilvia Addict

Man, I don't see how he's not banned from the marketplace by now.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #58
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
he has zero negative feedback on his trader review. if you guys have a problem, why don't you post it there? that's what it's for.
Old 08-14-2009, 07:54 PM   #59
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
got my ganadors while i was banned

everything was as promised and he always comes through

yoko just needs to bump up the communication but i understand he's a busy guy

thanks again grant
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:45 AM   #60
1five10
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection1five10 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
He's not too busy to take your money and make promises, but too busy to send your stuff out. That doesn't make any sense man.