Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-12-2009, 04:50 PM   #31
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
they are starting to get in my bad side.. i ordered blinkers from them 2 weeks ago, and week after i ordered, still havent gotten anything on the mail.. so, i called them, only to find out the card was decline coz of wrong info, WTF???? they have my info, why didnt they even call or email me.. anyways, gave the right info of the card and they said they will ship it that day.. today(5 days later), i called them to ask for the ups tracking number, found out that they dont even know if they shipped it.. WTH?? like no update at all.. damn, if this is how they treat their customers, nah, im definately not gonna be a returning customer.
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2009, 06:54 PM   #32
kOuKi MoNsTaRr
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
kOuKi MoNsTaRr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
still havnt recieved my cusco drift knob...

im waiting patiently intense

ive talked to you numerous of times and it was suppose to be shipped
kOuKi MoNsTaRr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #33
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
coz you know what? there was no sense of blowing off on the phone, and i was gonna blow off on the phone, but i didnt. coz, i dont like it. I work retail, and i hate it when people blow off on the phone especially when you got nothing to do with the customer's order. but It pisses me off to think that i paid initially almost 2 weeks ago now. and, twice i did not get any notice saying the card got declined, or there was a hold up on shipping when you guys said you would send it that day. yeah, it was the wrong info, but, how come i didnt get any call or email? you guys said you guys emailed me twice, but i didnt get anything. and dont say i sent you guys the wrong email coz i got the auto response from you guys after i sent the payment.

also, i sent you guys a PM on zilvia. Twice, i sent a pm and left a visitors msg on here to you guys asking about my order. and what do i get? ZERO response! even until now! Look at your visitors messages and look at the date to which i left that message, how come i didnt get a reply from you guys? that is just BS!!!

you be in my position and see if you could talk like i talked to you this morning? 2 weeks after a payment and you dont get no status on your order. let us see if you wouldn't get upset... you guys want your customer's calling you everyday about their order? asking, was it shipped? did the card go through? whats the tracking number? when will it get here? are you sure it shipped? sheesh! coz you guys obviously aren't giving your customers an update on their order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IntensePower View Post
We offered you the cwest lights at cost and you seemed satisfied on the phone.The incorrect information that we had was the info you provided on your order, what else were we to go off of with the card info. We did email you regarding your card declining. We did not say we did not know if your order shipped we told you flat out that it had not and we had also emailed you pertaining to a possible manufacture discontinue. Either way you got a better product at delaer cost in the end. sorry for the unforseen delays do to incorrect info in the first place.

Cwest is shipping the lights directly to you.

This issue again seemed to be solved in a more than satisfactory manner this morning, surprised to see you posting at 3:50pm honestly but, ok.

Last edited by don_bagz; 06-13-2009 at 02:40 AM..
Old 06-13-2009, 01:25 AM   #34
deukalionS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
deukalionS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
well you know what? there is more then one incident of the items not getting there on time. i've had 2 issues with this company as stated before and i will not buy from them again.

maybe someone else will have a better chance. i hate getting the run around and thats all i got in 2007 from them and once again in 2008. the one item that came on time is just like the OP's shit so fuck it lol.

to each their own!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:36 AM   #35
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deukalionS14 View Post
well you know what? there is more then one incident of the items not getting there on time. i've had 2 issues with this company as stated before and i will not buy from them again.

maybe someone else will have a better chance. i hate getting the run around and thats all i got in 2007 from them and once again in 2008. the one item that came on time is just like the OP's shit so fuck it lol.

to each their own!

i guess they are really known for not contacting customers at all.. what pisses me off is i left a pm and a visitor message, and i didnt get any reply at all.. atleast asking, what did i order, or when.. like nothing. IGNORED ME. what kind of business is that? BS. when i was asking about their LED tail lights, they responded quick. now, that im asking about my order.. whole week passed and no reply.. pshf, talk about customer service. customer service till they get your money
Old 06-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #36
nevertheless
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
nevertheless is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
They pulled the wrong info card on me too, never had that problem with any other company, they never contacted me, had to wait a month to get my coilovers.
nevertheless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 12:27 PM   #37
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertheless View Post
They pulled the wrong info card on me too, never had that problem with any other company, they never contacted me, had to wait a month to get my coilovers.
i dont know about your situation, but it just doesnt make sense to me when they dont contact the customers when there is complications on the order.. like, you as a customer would obviously think that after you paid for it, you wait a good week or so to get it.. after then you dont get anything and you call them. and they tell you, ohh ahhh, there was complications.. WELL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 01:04 AM   #38
Nizzan4u2nv
Zilvia FREAK!

Nizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura aboutNizzan4u2nv has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Nizzan4u2nv
Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
i dont know about your situation, but it just doesnt make sense to me when they dont contact the customers when there is complications on the order.. like, you as a customer would obviously think that after you paid for it, you wait a good week or so to get it.. after then you dont get anything and you call them. and they tell you, ohh ahhh, there was complications.. WELL THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!!!!!
Yea, same thing happened to me. Ordered stances which they said were in stock and would ship soon and would email me my invoice both of which I never got for like 3 weeks. I finally got a pm saying that they had sold out when I had ordered and that I would have to wait for the next shipment. They said it was an unforseen delay. I dont understand why you would say you had it in stock and would send it when you really didnt or at least tell me id have to wait for the next shipment. I mean, im pretty patient with this delays and what not but at least someone could have mentioned it to me. I still have not seen my invoice and I was charged the same day I ordered them. I really hope they pull through for me and make things right. It makes think I should have just paid a little more and got it from someone else with better customer service and shipping times.
Old 06-22-2009, 03:59 AM   #39
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzan4u2nv View Post
Yea, same thing happened to me. Ordered stances which they said were in stock and would ship soon and would email me my invoice both of which I never got for like 3 weeks. I finally got a pm saying that they had sold out when I had ordered and that I would have to wait for the next shipment. They said it was an unforseen delay. I dont understand why you would say you had it in stock and would send it when you really didnt or at least tell me id have to wait for the next shipment. I mean, im pretty patient with this delays and what not but at least someone could have mentioned it to me. I still have not seen my invoice and I was charged the same day I ordered them. I really hope they pull through for me and make things right. It makes think I should have just paid a little more and got it from someone else with better customer service and shipping times.
that just sucks.. guess they are really known for their stupid customer service. thats what i told them too, if there is an area to improve, i would say customer service.. Its how you get your customers to come back. dont leave them guessing, and none the less pissed off. they said they have been in business for god knows how long, yeah, figured if business has been running for a while, they should probably already know the importance of customer service.. well as of now, they said they will give me info on my turn signals.. so far, i got nothing.. i better not hear another bull crap reason. and if this brings me to call their store again, i wont be so nice, and not sound so satisfied as they claimed i did when i called the first time.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #40
wesbeck632

Trader Rating: (1)
wesbeck632 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yea, I had to wait three weeks to get my stances from Intense. I had to call them quite a few times and i was accused of having an attitude, but the price was cheap.
wesbeck632 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 AM   #41
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

knowig how they are, i would probably just pay a lil bit extra just to not stress about my parts if they are coming or not.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:35 PM   #42
98koukile
Zilvia Addict

98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough98koukile will become famous soon enough
I just got my stance in the mail and even after numerous pm's about getting z32 lower mounts they sent me s14 ones... I gave them all the information they asked for when I requested the change and they still didn't get it right... oh well, I'll spend the $70 and just switch later
Old 07-22-2009, 10:44 AM   #43
gawdzilla
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
gawdzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Been having problems getting ignored by this vendor recently too. Bought s14 tailights from them and one side has condensation in it, about 3-5 days after installation (basically as soon as it rained). Contacted them on 6/1/09 and still have not gotten a resolution from them. Sent pictures and they were fairly responsive through PMs until 6/29/09, where they stopped responding. Claimed they are still waiting to hear back from the manufacturer.

I have sent 2 followup PMs and placed a call in the month of July. Still unresolved.

UPDATE:
The day I posted this, 7/22, a guy responded asking for my info again. I sent it to him immediately. Nothing more after that. Just sent another inquiry PM today, 7/30.

UPDATE AGAIN:
Received two new side tailights today. I will be installing this weekend and hopefully the problem will be resolved.

Last edited by gawdzilla; 08-05-2009 at 09:54 AM..
gawdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:14 PM   #44
DrifTGeeK510
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
DrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
wow i really wish i would have read these before i ordered my parts

ordered a set of stance with 10/8 springs so hopefully they come with the right springs also ordered a couple sets of arms (trailing,toe,and ruca's) placed order late monday night (8/3/09) called tuesday morning to confirm everything they tell me the next morning that my credit info doesnt match my shipping info which is fine i call the credit company and fix the problem call them back and ask how long till my parts will be shipped they say the stance wont arrive till the 15th which is not what the PM told me had a track event on 8/11/09 that i will now have to miss (if i had known that if i order a part on the 3rd and wouldnt get it till some time around the 20th which is what they told me)so needless to say its now 8/7/09 have recieved no tracking number for my arms so i call and ask them whats going on they tell me they planned to ship the arms with the coils so i ask if they can just ship the arms now they say yea so i will be waiting to see when they get here and if i get a tracking number for my parts ill update as soon as i find anythying out

o and yea they charged me already which sucks since i spent like $1600.00 and cant get tracking number so far my review is like this

price 9/10 (great deal on the coils)
customer service 7/10 ( they did help me fix my credit card issue but not till after i called them)
shipping 2/10 ( no tracking number really makes me uncomfortable)
DrifTGeeK510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:08 PM   #45
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
^^^^sorry but you will never get a tracking number from them. i have ordered over the phone and on the site like 5 times and have never got a tracking number. Also if you ever try and get your money back it will take you forever, they took like 3 weeks to give me my 82$ back after playing games with me about them shipping the toe arms out. SO i can only imagine how much bs they would give you if you wanted a 1,600 refund.
Old 08-09-2009, 04:31 AM   #46
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifTGeeK510 View Post
wow i really wish i would have read these before i ordered my parts

ordered a set of stance with 10/8 springs so hopefully they come with the right springs also ordered a couple sets of arms (trailing,toe,and ruca's) placed order late monday night (8/3/09) called tuesday morning to confirm everything they tell me the next morning that my credit info doesnt match my shipping info which is fine i call the credit company and fix the problem call them back and ask how long till my parts will be shipped they say the stance wont arrive till the 15th which is not what the PM told me had a track event on 8/11/09 that i will now have to miss (if i had known that if i order a part on the 3rd and wouldnt get it till some time around the 20th which is what they told me)so needless to say its now 8/7/09 have recieved no tracking number for my arms so i call and ask them whats going on they tell me they planned to ship the arms with the coils so i ask if they can just ship the arms now they say yea so i will be waiting to see when they get here and if i get a tracking number for my parts ill update as soon as i find anythying out

o and yea they charged me already which sucks since i spent like $1600.00 and cant get tracking number so far my review is like this

price 9/10 (great deal on the coils)
customer service 7/10 ( they did help me fix my credit card issue but not till after i called them)
shipping 2/10 ( no tracking number really makes me uncomfortable)
their customer service is a joke.. like you literally have to call them for everything just to make sure you get your shit. gotta call if your order went thru, card info is ok?, was it finally shipped?, have it in stock? yada yada.. coz if not then, you will be waiting in the dark.

didnt get my stuff till almost a month later of my order date. which sucked! hope you get your stuff.. learned my lesson and i dont think im buying from them again. thats just me tho
Old 08-10-2009, 10:37 AM   #47
DrifTGeeK510
Zilvia Member

DrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud ofDrifTGeeK510 has much to be proud of
yea still nothing i had called on thursday to see if they could ship the arms before the coils and got no response so we will see so far the only thing good i have to say about them is the price
Old 08-10-2009, 12:51 PM   #48
ImPLiCiTS14
Zilvia Member

ImPLiCiTS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ImPLiCiTS14
ive ordered 4 different catbacks from them. Awesome customer service here.
ImPLiCiTS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:09 PM   #49
DrifTGeeK510
Zilvia Member

yea ordered on the 3rd its now the 17th still have nothing so upset but can do nothing about it
Old 08-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #50
RentonD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
RentonD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I ordered a set of AL+Pro coils about a week ago I think. They've kept me completely informed. They let me know that they were out of stock of Stance and that the shipment was coming in over the past weekend. Now I'm just waiting for IntensePower to let me know that they shipped. I'm super excited and the Inventory Manager spoke with me directly. I've had nothing but good times.
RentonD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #51
98s14inaz
Zilvia FREAK!

98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection98s14inaz is close to perfection
Intense has always been completely professional and courteous any time I have ordered something from them whether my purchase is under $50 or over $200 or more.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #52
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

well, maybe they are improving the customer service.
Old 08-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #53
RentonD
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by don_bagz View Post
well, maybe they are improving the customer service.
Yeah, it's possible that they saw this and figured something out. I just want to say that I have been more than pleased with communication. I just wish I could replace my blown struts faster, lol.

P.S. It could just be hit and miss. :/
Old 08-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #54
240sxxs
Zilvia Member

240sxxs is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in ARIZONA and i can surely tell that intensepower shop is not shady or shitty like u thik..they are really good with treating customer courtesy word and good customer service
Old 08-26-2009, 03:16 PM   #55
gawdzilla
Leaky Injector

gawdzilla is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm gonna have to say that the tailights they are selling aren't a good product. Moisture in both sides now, even on the new one they shipped me. Now I have 2 Rights with moisture, and 1 Left with moisture, and 1 new in box Left that will probably get moisture if I installed it and left it outside for a week.

Probably going to have to reseal my extra set or something. Experience with them has been below average (see my post above on this page), and the product is sucky.
gawdzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #56
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntensePower View Post
We offered you the cwest lights at cost and you seemed satisfied on the phone.The incorrect information that we had was the info you provided on your order, what else were we to go off of with the card info. We did email you regarding your card declining. We did not say we did not know if your order shipped we told you flat out that it had not and we had also emailed you pertaining to a possible manufacture discontinue. Either way you got a better product at delaer cost in the end. sorry for the unforseen delays do to incorrect info in the first place.

Cwest is shipping the lights directly to you.

This issue again seemed to be solved in a more than satisfactory manner this morning, surprised to see you posting at 3:50pm honestly but, ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx View Post
The reviewee SHOULD NOT be posting in their thread. We are having three major issues with this at the moment:
Reviewees bumping their review thread by replying to posts. Reviewees discussing particulars about a sale. And reviewees arguing the basis of a bad review.
So.. stop. DO_NOT post in any thread reviewing you or your business.

I've massively elaborated onto this post, and will LOCK any thread in which a reviewee has posted for this point on. If a second thread is made, and the reviewee's incompetance gets it locked too - I will DELETE both threads.
-Jeff

This is the second time a non-moderator has had to remind you of zilvia rules. I'm not bashing the moderator in any way, i'm just letting you know that you cannot follow rules and this reflects on YOU as a vendor.

In my personal experience, when you guys released that awesome looking twin scroll manifold, some possible customers inquired about your manifold. I have been looking for manifolds and the way you responded to some of the inquiries has turned me off.

So, basically as a possible customer I have been convinced to not purchase a product from you. This judgment is based entirely on your actions on zilvia in regards to other zilvia members.

You complain that zilvia is unprofessional, you need to step back and look at yourself.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #57
RentonD
Leaky Injector

EDacIouSX, the only thing I can say is that I've had nothing but great deals with this company. I feel like this thread is a badmouthing thread where none of the good reviews are placed. Only complaints. I'd like to say that I had better than EXCELLENT service.
When I purchased coils, I was informed they were out of stock. I then asked a few days later when the shipment was coming in. They went to get their manager who came back a few minutes later letting me know that it'd come in on either X or Y day. When it came in they told me that Stance was drop shipping it to me. I even got a tracking number! Great Service. I just wish Stance had been faster with unloading the container. The agony was killing me.

EXCELLENT JOB INTENSEPOWER. A GREAT ZILVIA ADVERTISER! Buy from them! (I bought Stance AL+Pros)

Last edited by RentonD; 08-26-2009 at 05:50 PM..
Old 10-16-2009, 11:10 AM   #58
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
I have a situation here with Intensepower.
they had Stance coilover special on zilvia so I got a quote.
sent payment on 9/29/09 and sent pm regarding payment was sent.
I was told they do not have goods not in stock and it will be shipped no later than
10/2/09 or 10/5/06 by Daren(not sure if that is correct spell)
waited till 10/6/09 no tracking# or pm regarding shipment so I tried to call them
but could not get ahold of them all day.
I opened dispute with paypal because I did not know whereabouts of my goods.

I finally was able to talk to them on the phone and told me to get refund
I have to close dispute with paypal. so I did on 10/9/09

and I sent pm to Intensepower regarding dispute has been closed and I got this pm

Re: Stance Pricing (ORDER via Paypal_
understood we will absolutely take care of you

It has not been taken cared of..

Pete from Intensepower told me their accountant is gone and will be back on 10/14/09 or 10/15/09

today is 10/16/09 tried to call them but no answer.

I want this to get done... get my money back.
I am so disappointed at their customer service and lack of communication ability.

Last edited by K_style; 10-16-2009 at 11:38 AM.. Reason: adding icon
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 03:29 AM   #59
lou's40sx
BANNED

Trader Rating: (54)
lou's40sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
My friend also got a set of LED tail lights for his S14 from IntensePower.
He got them as a birthday present from his g/f and I was bagging on him for buying these cheap LED /altezza looking things, but when we installed it, it looked pretty good and I had swayed and change my opinion.

Then we went to the car wash and washed both our cars, came back and was about to go to the local car meet, and Condensation! My friend litterally, went from positive to negative and sad in about 2 seconds. So, I quickly changed back my opinion that these sucked as I expected.

He contacted them a few days later, they told him they need proof, so he took pictures and sent it to them. They agreed and said they sent new ones (L+R) sides. So a week or two later, he gets the run around and no tracking, his mind goes wild with anxious thoughts, he does recieve the replacements, but these came with some homedepot caulk to plug up the holes in which the water had gone in the original ones.

I told my friend, Man, we should have just sealed them up with caulk in the first place just to be safe instead of wasting and waiting all 1 month. Or buy some Ebay stuff and tint it ourselves, caulk it, and probably saved a couple hundred bucks. $250 bucks, blah wasted. And they still haven't fixed the issue, still condensation.

Overall opinion: Bad Product that was not properly tested.
Bad practices on Intense's part.
lou's40sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #60
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
got my money back...
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote