Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 11-05-2009, 12:39 PM   #61
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
purchased Tue Oct 20 21:47:43 MST 2009

stance is drop shipping and we all know that takes awhile

contacted them on the oct 26 and they said stance hasn't shipped it out yet

contacted them again nov 4th and said that stance has been shipping non stop, i SHOULD be receiving a tracking number either friday the 6th or early next week..

updates to follow next week.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 03:07 PM   #62
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post

contacted them again nov 4th and said that stance has been shipping non stop, i SHOULD be receiving a tracking number either friday the 6th or early next week..

thats what happened to me too. .
I just got money back instead..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM   #63
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

I am in the same boat man, I ordered a set of LX+ on Oct. 21, and gave them the benefit of the doubt for two weeks and sent them a pm about not hearing anything about 36 hours ago and still haven't heard anything yet...
snowmansent2hel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 02:32 PM   #64
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
just a quick update, my item has been shipped! tracking number states it will be delivered on thursday next week.
Old 11-12-2009, 12:37 PM   #65
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

UPDATE: Coilovers have arrived! Thanks intensepower!!!!
Old 12-22-2009, 12:55 PM   #66
CamryOnBronze
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (131)
CamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud ofCamryOnBronze has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 131 reviews
Send a message via AIM to CamryOnBronze
I had great luck with these guys when I bought a set of coilovers last spring, but my latest order has been a nightmare...

I ordered a set of D-Max floor mats from the group buy back in June. When the shipment finally arrived in September, they told me that they were shorted on black/dark gray s13 mats by D-Max and that mine would come on the next container. I was promised wholesale pricing on my next order.

Months went by again with no communication. I would routinely post in their thread and PM them, including a question about how I could redeem the discount they promised me (I wanted to purchase a roll cage or an exhaust system, both pretty pricey items,) but all of my questions and PMs were ignored. Today, I noticed that the floor mat group buy is completely gone- I assume that they requested to have it deleted.

I pmed and emailed them today asking them to cancel my order and refund any charges that were made. I can't even check to see if they charged me because it was five months ago, and my online banking records won't even go back that far.

I understand that the initial issue was not their fault, and I have been more than gracious, but I don't hesitate to say that I will never purchase anything from them again, and I will not allow my friends to purchase from them either. I HATE drama like this, and tried to be as fair/objective as possible in this post.

Buyer beware of these guys, especially on anything that they do not have in stock when you order. I understand that it takes a long time to get things here from Japan, but the lack of customer service and communication is unacceptable.

CamryOnBronze.com
CamryOnBronze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #67
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
i just got the led tailights. ima install them today.
Old 12-26-2009, 04:53 PM   #68
sickstatus
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
sickstatus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sickstatus
so i installed the tailights and it turned out i had condensation in them after washing the car. i dont have the receipt so i guess i have to let it dry then reseal it. =\
Old 01-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #69
bobbyd.s14

bobbyd.s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Not to bust everyones balls ITT but its never a bad idea to call before you place an order and ask about availability. most of these parts are made overseas so just because you ordered them on the internet doesnt mean they will be instantly in the states.

i just called about some stances to make sure they were in stock (like the website says they are) and they weren't. (good thing i did call). the guy i talked to gave me a rough date of when the next shipment would come in and told me to give him a call around then and we could place an order over the phone.

at the bottom right of their website it says when it was updated last. right now it hasnt been updated for over a week which is plenty of time for stock to run out.

just a little pro-tip... always always always call and talk to someone before you order if you are impatient (like i am) about my orders. i hate having money taken out of my account and having to wait 4 weeks for my product.
Old 01-04-2010, 05:56 PM   #70
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyd.s14 View Post
i just called about some stances to make sure they were in stock (like the website says they are) and they weren't. (good thing i did call).

at the bottom right of their website it says when it was updated last. right now it hasnt been updated for over a week which is plenty of time for stock to run out.
Which is the fault of the seller, not the buyer. IMO, it shouldn't be up to the buyer to make sure items are in stock, it should be up to the seller. If they kept their online inventory up to date, they wouldn't have to deal with with people calling in asking if something is in stock. They also wouldn't have to worry about people ordering things that aren't in stock and then making a fuss about it. But that's just good business to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:13 PM   #71
i need tires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
i need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to alli need tires is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to i need tires
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Which is the fault of the seller, not the buyer. IMO, it shouldn't be up to the buyer to make sure items are in stock, it should be up to the seller. If they kept their online inventory up to date, they wouldn't have to deal with with people calling in asking if something is in stock. They also wouldn't have to worry about people ordering things that aren't in stock and then making a fuss about it. But that's just good business to me.
I work in the industry.. and there is practically NO way to update your website with everything that is in stock, because one many vendors either change, two products can be hot at a certain time and sell fast, or three the vendor doesnt want to call ALL (or in our case we dont want to call the 200+ companies we deal with) to check stock on thousands of products.

That why we as a company (not going to say they name dont want to get bitched at about promoting the company i work for) always post on our website "call for best pricing" this helps us so we can check stock, get ETAs and get proper shipping quotes for people.
i need tires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 PM   #72
don_bagz
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
don_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to beholddon_bagz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
when i dealt with them before, its fine when you guys run out of stock and couldnt update it.. fine, but atleast when you process the order if a particular item is not in stock, call the damn customer about it. coz, if you dont get contacted by the seller, it means that everything is well in line. instead, they make you wait two weeks and wait for you call to tell you its out of stock..
don_bagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:18 AM   #73
wayneside
Zilvia Member

wayneside is on the path to ruinwayneside is on the path to ruin
Intense Power

Got some Project Mu lug nuts from Intense Power...got them quick and they look GREAT! Thanks guys!

wayneside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:31 AM   #74
XnTroubleX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
XnTroubleX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ive ordered from them twice,, No problems. First order was my TS manifold, No problems, Shipped quickly,, I ordered my wastegates, dumptubes, downpipe, and wideband tuesday. They called me the next day and notified me that there was an issue with my card and it happened to be that they had the wrong number, Gave them the right number and said it would be shipping in a day or two. One major thing I like about them is the fact that when I do call them there is someone to answer the phone rather than getting an answering machine and another reason is the prices. They gave me SUPER LOW prices on the items I ordered and if there the same quality as the manifold then A+. Plus they threw me in a couple minor freebie items.
Quality products+courteous service+low prices= Me being a returning customer!!
Old 02-13-2010, 02:24 AM   #75
r-b-x
Leaky Injector

r-b-x is an unknown quantity at this point
they are quite difficult to get a hold of via pm or email, but are very responsive to phone calls. had ordered the d-max floor mats in october, which arrived in december. tried to pm and email about order status and nothing. when i finally decided to call in, they notified me of a problem with my order, which they said they tried emailing me but i never got anything. got the problem cleared up and the set they had holding for me was shipped out the next day. had called them in to inquire about it before and the rep then was pretty friendly and helpful as well.

so the lesson would be the call them if you want stuff done.
r-b-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 09:22 PM   #76
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
huh thats odd. darren at intense always took care of me. i ordered a ton of shit for my old 350z through them and i definitly will continue to do business with them. good to see they took care of ya.
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:51 AM   #77
g00se
Zilvia Junkie

g00se is an unknown quantity at this point
Now that my order has been completed i feel that i can add to the thread. I just recently ordered some KW Variant 3's from Intense, and i do have to agree that their customer service does need work. After unsuccessfully trying to contact them through PM and threads I ended up calling their office and of 3 attempts 2 kept ringing and the last i got hung up on while on hold.

But eventually they responded to my email pretty much saying when the order was confirmed and that the tracking will be available when they receive it. So after ordering the KW's 4 days later they confirmed/processed the order (basically when they took out the money) and I received them the following week, the tracking number was also updated the same day I got the package (figures).

I had been worried about ordering from intense after reading this thread but it does seem like they did come through for me. I had notified them about the local UPS asshats that deliver in my area so they also sent my package through Fed Ex who i have had better experience with ( the shipping was also super fast ). So although i did have a lot of trouble trying to get in contact with them my order was fulfilled without a hitch.

:thumbs up:

cliffs- hard to contact intense power, but in the end received package with tracking ( although that did come later ) and sent through a different shipper because UPS sucks donkey dick.
g00se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 07:23 PM   #78
NERV

NERV is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been trying to order a Vertex kit from these guys but they dont pm, email, or pick up the phone. Very strange, looks like its a big company.
NERV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:49 PM   #79
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
i had zero problems with them when i ordered my dmax floor mats
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 11:08 PM   #80
bobbyd.s14

Quote:
Originally Posted by r-b-x View Post
they are quite difficult to get a hold of via pm or email, but are very responsive to phone calls.

i take back what i said. i ordered LX+ with a sure promise i would have atleast a tracking number by late Feb early March. As of today (mar 19) i have yet to recieve a tracking number. And now I'm pretty sure my number is on their "Do Not Answer" list because I called once a week for the first month to check up on my order. then i waited two weeks and started calling again and they have yet to answer ONE of my calls. keep in mind i was very respectful so really i have no idea why i cant get anyone to pick up. i have called every day and sometimes twice or three times in a day. i sent an email a week ago, but i highly doubt it will get answered.

and the funny thing is when i started calling after waiting for two weeks it wasnt to cancel or get my money back. it was to add to my order. im pissed now but im sure once i get my coils i will stfu.
Old 03-19-2010, 12:16 AM   #81
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

the coilovers are dropped shipped from stance
Old 03-19-2010, 04:15 AM   #82
bobbyd.s14

Quote:
what do you mean if you dont mind me asking?
Old 03-19-2010, 08:28 AM   #83
redline240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
redline240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
I had the same stance coilover problem with them also, but I would say approx one month after i made the order i received them. Every week i called them and they always told me stance had never shipped it to them. At least they were telling me the truth instead of not responding to any of my messages. Keeping customers waiting so long on item we purchase they should give up some sort of discount
redline240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #84
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyd.s14 View Post
what do you mean if you dont mind me asking?
meaning you get them straight from Stance and not through Intense.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 01:03 AM   #85
bobbyd.s14

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
meaning you get them straight from Stance and not through Intense.
makes sense. ill give it about month or so before i start trying to get my money back.
Old 03-20-2010, 09:47 AM   #86
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
yea they dont respond to e-mails or PM's much at all.
but if you call they're good.
i ordered some dmax lights and rear overs.
wondered why the rear overs weren't here with the lights, they said they were on backorder.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 12:07 AM   #87
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got my stance this afternoon. Placed my order April 20th and they arrived today, just a few days over 2 weeks from my oder being placed. I PMed them for a quote and got a responce the following day. Days later i PMed them again with some questions and they responded soon after with an estimate as to when the coilovers would arrive. Within the week the gave me I placed my call. First attempt got nowhere. A few hours later I tried once more and got Pete. Good, informative service. Double checked to see if the cart had arrived, it did, and we proceeded to place my order. Told me I'd get a tracking number before the week ended but unfortunately it wasnt so. Their email was sent a week later (Friday of last week) with a copy of my invoice and a tracking number. I believe carrier sites dont update package info over the weekends so I waited until this past Monday to attempt to track my package and the FedEx website came back with an "invalid number". I was going to give it till the end of this week to get in touch with them but the package arrived this afternoon. The box seemed to have a whole poked on the side. Maybe someone needed to make a handle to grab the box better. Can't blame Intense for this. Could have been the guys unloading the cart, could have been FedEx, but the contents inside were in perfect condition. Overall, the tracking info they provide us does need to be improved. All other areas were good. I had a pleasent experience.

My advice, get in touch with them on availability. This isnt the first site i hear about or come across that doesnt update the availability status of products on their website. If its not in stock then ask for an estimated time, then call them up again to verify on the week they estimated the items would arrive. This way you wont have issues with being billed for something that hasnt even been shiped to you yet. It's probably a bit of a hassel to some of you but not all businesses run things smoothly. In such cases we have two options: Do a little more on our part to get a smooth business transaction, or just move along and give our business to someone else.
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:38 PM   #88
niSm095
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
niSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really niceniSm095 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
why is this place so hit or miss?

Ordered a turbo elbow on 25th May, contacted following week to get tracking info, no response. Called following day, told it was backordered and would be drop shipped from manufacturer and would have tracking info next day.

Waited one more week with no updates, called back 6 times, no answer, emailed once, no answer, went to my bank to get my money back.
niSm095 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 05:02 AM   #89
DruidAT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DruidAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
IntensePower.com

Bought some headlights, corner lights, and turn signals from here.

-Ordered 08/11/10
-Contacted 08/18/10 about shipping information. Phone number is for sales only, told to e-mail [email protected] about shipping information. Found out E-MAIL REPLIES TAKE 3-5 business days...
-It is now 08/22/10, no reply, parts not shipped, cannot get in touch with them. I know it's only been technically 3 business days since it's early in the morning right now. But I'm a little pissed off that it's been more than 10 days since I made the order, my parts haven't been shipped, my credit card has been charged, and I can't even get into contact with this company. How the hell can you guys not check tracking information over the phone, or why does it take 3-5 business days to reply to a simple e-mail. Does it really get THAT busy or do you not really care about your business at all? Because it sure seems like you guys are pretty lazy. If the parts are not in stock it would be nice to know that they aren't in stock and I'd be happy to order elsewhere because this is getting ridiculous. I shouldn't have been charged for an order and 10 days later, not have any tracking information.
DruidAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 01:47 AM   #90
DRFTER34
Leaky Injector

DRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruidAT View Post
Bought some headlights, corner lights, and turn signals from here.

-Ordered 08/11/10
-Contacted 08/18/10 about shipping information. Phone number is for sales only, told to e-mail [email protected] about shipping information. Found out E-MAIL REPLIES TAKE 3-5 business days...
-It is now 08/22/10, no reply, parts not shipped, cannot get in touch with them. I know it's only been technically 3 business days since it's early in the morning right now. But I'm a little pissed off that it's been more than 10 days since I made the order, my parts haven't been shipped, my credit card has been charged, and I can't even get into contact with this company. How the hell can you guys not check tracking information over the phone, or why does it take 3-5 business days to reply to a simple e-mail. Does it really get THAT busy or do you not really care about your business at all? Because it sure seems like you guys are pretty lazy. If the parts are not in stock it would be nice to know that they aren't in stock and I'd be happy to order elsewhere because this is getting ridiculous. I shouldn't have been charged for an order and 10 days later, not have any tracking information.
Ifeel ya im on the same boat. Im just waiting patiently

DRFTER34 is offline   Reply With Quote