Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-25-2010, 09:56 AM   #91
blueshark123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (55)
blueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant futureblueshark123 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 55 reviews
yea i place my order the 13th and it didnt ship till the 24
blueshark123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2010, 09:13 PM   #92
DruidAT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DruidAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRFTER34 View Post
Ifeel ya im on the same boat. Im just waiting patiently
I don't have time for patience, I need to get my car back on the road for school and I can't realign my front end without the headlights to make sure holes line up. And what is with people saying that they respond well to phone calls? For me, they picked up, I asked if I could get any information on my order and was told they can't do anything over the phone and that all tracking must go through e-mail. Then when I ask if the reason why it hasn't shipped out is because items aren't in stock, I was told just to include that question in the e-mail and they'll get back to me. DAYYYYS later, no reply. Customer service here really sucks.
DruidAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:08 AM   #93
DrftKingIII
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (15)
DrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura aboutDrftKingIII has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Well this is kind of akward....

I PM'ed Pete a while back, I got my LED tails from a different company but with no center peice so he said he'd ship me the center peice for a good price. Anyways, Ive PM'd him a couple times trying to get a paypal address, and also add some DMAX Corners to my order, but haven't had any response to multiple PM's.

Ive also called the phone number a couple times, on various occasions, and it just rings forevarrrrrrr, no answering machine.

I just need the centerpeice for my tails, if I can't get it from IntensePower anymore, anyone know where I can?

Mike
Old 08-26-2010, 03:55 PM   #94
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Why would any tracking info have to be e-mailed rather than told to you over the phone?
That doesn't seem to make sense.
Old 08-26-2010, 05:19 PM   #95
DRFTER34
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
DRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Well I got a pm on my order finally. but it still may take a while, they said that Dmax should ship out my kit in a FEW weeks. So who knows how long it may take I am guessing September.

Quote:
I don't have time for patience, I need to get my car back on the road for school and I can't realign my front end without the headlights to make sure holes line up. And what is with people saying that they respond well to phone calls? For me, they picked up, I asked if I could get any information on my order and was told they can't do anything over the phone and that all tracking must go through e-mail. Then when I ask if the reason why it hasn't shipped out is because items aren't in stock, I was told just to include that question in the e-mail and they'll get back to me. DAYYYYS later, no reply. Customer service here really sucks.
yeah man you gotta keep bugging them, ive called and messaged out the ass. unfortunately you pay for what you get, you get a great deal but it can take longer or you can pay more somewhere else maybe locally and get it faster. Obviously you do what you want, I hope we both get our parts that we ordered soon!

Ordered my kit 7/29/2010

DRFTER34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 06:53 PM   #96
Smurf_240SX
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
Smurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choicesSmurf_240SX has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Smurf_240SX
Ordered my coilovers on the 11th of this month and didn't get a tracking number or anything waited about a week then called an they told me to email "The shipping Department" sent a email to them, still havent got anything back from them, so I PM intensepower twice I guess they didn't even look at my first pm....second one (Yesterday) I get a response maybe because I said I was gonna get my money back if they keep giving me the run around but he/or she asked what was name the order was under so I reply back yesterday and today I get no reply. Tried calling too I guess they dont answer the phone much....if I dont get any tracking number of my oreder by tomarrow I am for sure getting my money back, tired of this crap....

Intense Power

FS OEM RB25 PARTS
Smurf_240SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:50 AM   #97
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
unaffiliated240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Darren is fixing my issue.

Last edited by unaffiliated240sx; 08-31-2010 at 12:35 PM..
unaffiliated240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 05:39 AM   #98
DruidAT
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
DruidAT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Why would any tracking info have to be e-mailed rather than told to you over the phone?
That doesn't seem to make sense.
Most likely because they probably get bombarded with so many calls regarding orders daily because of the terrible customer service to begin with. I called today to cancel my order, which went quite well, so thumbs up there in that department...
DruidAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:43 PM   #99
DRFTER34
Leaky Injector

DRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choicesDRFTER34 has made poor choices
Update:
My body kit just got shipped! I ordered it on 7/30/2010 shipped today 9/04/2010. I believe it was getting dropped shipped from Dmax USA, Ill update when I actually receive it, right now I only have a tracking number.

Old 09-10-2010, 01:59 AM   #100
DRFTER34
Leaky Injector

kit came in sure took a while but it was nothing that intense could do. Im glad I made it through and it felt worth the wait! here is the link on arrival, install and final product thanks Intense!

http://zilvia.net/f/interior-exterio...ml#post3631711

Old 09-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #101
FusionR240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
FusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond reputeFusionR240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FusionR240sx
dmax shit takes forever guys. just gotta be patient. my rear overs took like 3 months of waiting time, then Darren told me it coule be longer, and then he gave me a different option, just wait it out, he's a cool guy and will take care of you.
WUT?
FusionR240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:36 PM   #102
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Most places don't stock items anymore. It's mostly all drop shipped from the manufacturer, so you have to wait for Intense, Intense has to wait for "company X". It's tough these days.
Old 09-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #103
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

received my IC and couldn't be happier.
Old 10-18-2010, 01:03 PM   #104
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
IntensePower "ATTENTION"

hello, intensepower

I ordered from you guys. oct 5th a fuel pump and a V/S 20mm fender.

I emailed about my status of my order on the oct 8th. I allowed 5-7 business days to any replies. it is now the oct 18th and not a peep from you guys about my order. i emailed again. my order was already charged on my cc as i checked out my statements.

you guys are usually responsive because i have ordered before.

so, i'm starting to worry....
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:59 PM   #105
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Thanks intense...

Last edited by BOROSUN; 10-18-2010 at 04:45 PM..
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #106
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Hey Intense,

I placed a order for baller bolts over a week ago and have yet to receive an invoice or shipping information. My card however has already been charged.

I emailed your shipping department and have not received a response as well. I am a repeat customer and am quite surprised, since the first time I received both pieces of information almost instantaneously.

Please get back to me asap.

Thanks,
Waldemar Bernedo
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 02:36 PM   #107
Boostin 240

Boostin 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
They suck wont buy from them again
Boostin 240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #108
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bboyoracle View Post
Hey Intense,

I placed a order for baller bolts over a week ago and have yet to receive an invoice or shipping information. My card however has already been charged.

I emailed your shipping department and have not received a response as well. I am a repeat customer and am quite surprised, since the first time I received both pieces of information almost instantaneously.

Please get back to me asap.

Thanks,
Waldemar Bernedo
Goodluck getting any kind of response on here. youll have to call them and talk to Pete.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:46 AM   #109
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
Got a call from Pete almost immediately after posting. Everything has been sorted out
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 11:38 AM   #110
240sxftww
Leaky Injector

240sxftww is an unknown quantity at this point
they slow as fuck.

told that dmax is only ran by 1 person. wont get any corner lights.
service is slow ..

ordered them 06/26/10
stil havent got them today.

nor can i get a refund.
240sxftww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2010, 10:31 PM   #111
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
talked to pete when i ordered my vertex aero a couple months back. then when i didnt get any invoice i called - no answer. finally i got a call back and it was pete, he told me Vertex aero wasn't in stock in the states and it would take 6-8 weeks before the shipment would come in, and THEY WERE ONLY ORDERING ENOUGH FOR THE ORDERS THEY PLACED - NOT KEEPING ANY IN STOCK so i told him im down. He locked me in (no refund after this) and sent my invoice. took exactly 8 weeks to get to me, shit was sooooooooooo worth it
Old 10-27-2010, 05:19 AM   #112
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
kanekoa28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240sxftww View Post
they slow as fuck.

told that dmax is only ran by 1 person. wont get any corner lights.
service is slow ..

ordered them 06/26/10
stil havent got them today.

nor can i get a refund.
im in the same boat as you but i never inquired about a refund and i ordered 09/14/2010 .
I got a call last month saying I should get my dmax corners eith 1st shipment start of oct. or next shipment ending of october. This is the last week of october checked my shipment status and it still shows a blank

keeping my fingers crossed
kanekoa28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 05:45 PM   #113
sterlinge
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
sterlinge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i just paid for a dmax carbon fiber hood last thurs. and was told it was in stock and would have it within 10 days. its been 6 days now i finally emailed them to check and see if they shipped it yet because i never recieved tracking number like they said i would. so they say there not going to have it in stock till this next week and then there going to ship it after they get it. so im looking at another 10 days atleast on top of the ten days that have almost passed. so im looking at a 3 week wait for something i was told was in stock. im pretty dissapointed that they would lie about whats happening and they did not even email me to let me know it was going to take longer. i really want a dmax hood so im going to wait it out. i guess there not very good with customer service. once i get this hood im not going to buy anything from them again even though i did get a really good price on it.
sterlinge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 06:15 AM   #114
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
i bought their kouki HID headlights and i got them on time and the bulbs still didnt blow yet ..everything was on point ..
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2010, 07:19 AM   #115
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

delete sorry dbl post
Old 10-28-2010, 07:22 AM   #116
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

I guess like fusionR240sx said above dmax stuff takes a while.

But I understand sterlinge frustration because I was also told my item was in stock then never got a shipping notice for weeks.
Old 10-28-2010, 01:44 PM   #117
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterlinge View Post
i just paid for a dmax carbon fiber hood last thurs. and was told it was in stock and would have it within 10 days. its been 6 days now i finally emailed them to check and see if they shipped it yet because i never recieved tracking number like they said i would. so they say there not going to have it in stock till this next week and then there going to ship it after they get it. so im looking at another 10 days atleast on top of the ten days that have almost passed. so im looking at a 3 week wait for something i was told was in stock. im pretty dissapointed that they would lie about whats happening and they did not even email me to let me know it was going to take longer. i really want a dmax hood so im going to wait it out. i guess there not very good with customer service. once i get this hood im not going to buy anything from them again even though i did get a really good price on it.
I ordered a full D-MAX v3 kit for my 89 s13 after I was told everything was in stock. A week later after not getting an email with a tracking number i called and called and was finaly told all they had was the body kit. No front or rear overfenders or hood but was assured the parts were on the next container arriving mid Oct. After being Ignored I had my mother call them since i'm in Iraq and told her to talk to Darren or Pete. Neither of them were available so she talked to some guy named JJ who acted like he didnt give a shit, called her a liar when she said i spent thousands of dollars through them and insulted her. I was furious so used one of my moral calls to just get put on hold by JJ so i called again and talked to pete. He appologized for jj's behavior and assured me i was going to be taken care of. So now they have everything but my rear overs which should be taken in the Nov container. I was somewhat pleased with Pete after talking to him about the situation and lack of communication. I will follow yall up when and if i get my parts.
Old 11-08-2010, 04:26 AM   #118
kanekoa28
Zilvia Member

anybody got there dmax stuff??? i ve been sending emails but i got back no response. I tried calling just to let the phone ring multiple times.????
Old 11-10-2010, 03:16 PM   #119
NudeLobster

NudeLobster is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok, placed my order october 20th for a shift knob and some shirts. after 12 days I emailed their order update email, and after 7 days I still have no reply.

calling them right now, I'll post what they say.

-Justin

edit: they were very straight forward and helping, No problems here. If your order is going slow, just drop em' a call, it seems they are fairy good over the phone
NudeLobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 01:27 AM   #120
unaffiliated240sx
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudeLobster View Post
Ok, placed my order october 20th for a shift knob and some shirts. after 12 days I emailed their order update email, and after 7 days I still have no reply.

calling them right now, I'll post what they say.

-Justin

edit: they were very straight forward and helping, No problems here. If your order is going slow, just drop em' a call, it seems they are fairy good over the phone
kindoff hard to call when you're deployed.
still waiting on a reply pete.