Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-09-2009, 01:23 PM   #4501
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
and pulled more...
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #4502
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Yea, I know, but it's all American currency.
The exchange rate blows right now.
For 18x10 +5 R-disk 3 piece meisters it was 1600 american.
Simply can't afford that with the exchange for just 2 wheels.
damn . didn't know u were in Canada bro

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
ROIDMONKEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 04:18 PM   #4503
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slammed180 View Post
Fuck your mouth.
Those wheels are mine forever.

LOL thats okay you can keep em I don't likem they would only be spares !!!! ahaha but seriously everyone and their mothers have VSKF's now
Old 05-09-2009, 07:25 PM   #4504
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVDSKYRINE View Post
but seriously everyone and their mothers have VSKF's now
I agreed.....

Old 05-09-2009, 09:51 PM   #4505
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Retarded sized VSKF in burning black is always going to be cool. Something like 18x10 -29 and 18x12 -17 is always a winner.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 02:00 AM   #4506
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Retarded sized VSKF is always going to be cool.
Bingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVDSKYRINE View Post
seriously everyone and their mothers have VSKF's now

How is this even logic.

Every girl and their mother(literally) has a vag but it doesn't make me not want it.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:05 AM   #4507
JVDSKYRINE
Zilvia Junkie

JVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfectionJVDSKYRINE is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Bingo.

How is this even logic.

Every girl and their mother(literally) has a vag but it doesn't make me not want it.
Ihave a set sitting around my house....18x10-4 and 18x11-14 in chrome and the more I browse this site the more I seem them pop up its depressing but they are still my dream wheels that and TE's are classic

tried the fronts on for a test fit on my skyline but I got a new shell Which I am building around my RB30det and the wheels lol
Old 05-10-2009, 08:38 AM   #4508
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
give me your fronts and go buy TE action

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 05-10-2009, 08:42 AM   #4509
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

RAYS should make me a custom offset TE's like 18x10.5-15

Old 05-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #4510
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
im sure they could with enough orders...there was a pair of 18x9.5 +0 te37s a few years back floating around
joefresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 11:02 AM   #4511
Marteh

Marteh is an unknown quantity at this point
SSR Professor SP1's

Rear only
10.5" ET+18
245/40/18

Fronts are
9" ET+24
225/40/18

anyone know what size spacer i will need to clear my Z32 Calipers?
Marteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:04 PM   #4512
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
RAYS should make me a custom offset TE's like 18x10.5-15
Yeah they do. TE's are my dream wheels but even 10.5+15 with -1* of camber will be un-flush on KP overfenders in the rear.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 12:48 PM   #4513
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

joefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to beholdjoefresh is a splendid one to behold
haha definitley...koguchi ran 50mm spacers or something around there with 10.5 +15
Old 05-10-2009, 01:51 PM   #4514
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joefresh View Post
haha definitley...koguchi ran 50mm spacers or something around there with 10.5 +15
yeahhh... thats to much of a spacer bro. that's why i ended up selling my TE's. totally missing them ...

Old 05-10-2009, 02:55 PM   #4515
joefresh
Zilvia Junkie

yea i love my te's but im gonna switch it up here as well. what size tires are you planning on running with your SP1's? 9 and 11.5 is nutso man haha
Old 05-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #4516
s142jzkillav10
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
s142jzkillav10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via MSN to s142jzkillav10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenkicam View Post
looks good man, stretch is for pussies. Or people in cali that cant rock high horse power on the streets without getting in trouble..
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-s130 View Post
i love your car.

+2 lol>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>....
s142jzkillav10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:44 PM   #4517
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Who is the guy who made his own wheels for his coupe s13.4? It was the sea foam green/charcoal bottom paint and the wheels were custom made, but they were what TE's SHOULD have looked like.

I can't find the picture now

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 05-10-2009, 04:47 PM   #4518
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Who is the guy who made his own wheels for his coupe s13.4? It was the sea foam green/charcoal bottom paint and the wheels were custom made, but they were what TE's SHOULD have looked like.

I can't find the picture now
That's Yuri.

I'm sure if you search the name you'll find pics on here somewhere
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 04:54 PM   #4519
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
last i heard its in his parents hands?

http://zilvia.net/f/premium-members/...-build-up.html
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2009, 06:04 PM   #4520
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

YEAH!

Yuri's wheels are the fucking jam.

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 05-10-2009, 08:39 PM   #4521
khilgers
Zilvia Addict

khilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond reputekhilgers has a reputation beyond repute
17x9.5 -2 (20mm spacers)
-3 camber

khilgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 03:12 AM   #4522
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR

fitment:
rolled/pulled fenders
18x9.5 +12 (3mil spacer to clear coils) 235/40/18
18x10.5 +15 245/40/18

wheels are rpf1 sbc's
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 07:08 AM   #4523
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
18x9.5+23 225/40/18
Old 05-11-2009, 09:47 PM   #4524
rhd_sw20
Zilvia Member

rhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to allrhd_sw20 is a name known to all
Got some new tires up front and a little spacer action

18 x 10 +3 (4mm spacer) 225/40/18 Rt615
18 x 12 +5 (2mm spacer) 275/35/18

rhd_sw20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2009, 09:59 PM   #4525
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Bus at work has a slow air leak for the kneeling side...this may be a new standard for city transit:

Specs:
New Flyer 60' transit bus
Wheels: Alcoa 22.5"x15"
Tires: 305/70/22.5 Michelins
50mm rubber flares
Camber: unknown
Needs spacers haha

bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:22 AM   #4526
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
^^^ lol nice
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:39 AM   #4527
punxva
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
punxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfectionpunxva is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Send a message via AIM to punxva
^^^

Shut this thread down i think we have us a winner
not sure if you realize this

but when you knockup that skanky drunk sea donkey, you're gonna have to listen to her shit for the rest of your life

age 33 and you dont know your ass from your elbow

punxva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:36 AM   #4528
Eastside DriFto

Eastside DriFto is an unknown quantity at this point
F that..We need 200 pages..I need to see a 225/40 on 18x9.5 again..Or 215/40 on a 17x9, For the hunderth time...J/k..lol
Eastside DriFto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #4529
sb253
Zilvia Member

sb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud ofsb253 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to sb253
+rep for bshotts
sb253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #4530
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bshotts View Post
Bus at work has a slow air leak for the kneeling side...this may be a new standard for city transit:

Specs:
New Flyer 60' transit bus
Wheels: Alcoa 22.5"x15"
Tires: 305/70/22.5 Michelins
50mm rubber flares
Camber: unknown
Needs spacers haha

http://inlinethumb31.webshots.com/22...600x600Q85.jpg
i like the overfenders.]
nathanong87 is offline   Reply With Quote