Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 05-30-2011, 04:52 AM   #91
Walperstyle
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Walperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really niceWalperstyle is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Walperstyle
Don't hate Christians because this nut claimed he was one. David Koresh claimed he was a Christian too. ...many of the good Christians are too busy spending time with family then to be bothered with worrying about 'the rapture'.

There is just a small percentage out there in every society or religion (even agnostics) that are 'in your face' about everything. Just calm down, and stfu. Everyone.

lol.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:39 AM   #92
neonaire

neonaire is an unknown quantity at this point
its december dude
Old 05-30-2011, 08:34 PM   #93
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonaire View Post
its december dude

No im pretty sure its September
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 09:34 PM   #94
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
October maybe or something?
Old 06-15-2011, 05:14 PM   #95
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Rapture preacher suffers stroke, now in hospital | The Salt Lake Tribune

Divine intervention or coincidence?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:06 PM   #96
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post

Who care's we all know its not going to happen, That guy deserves to die for all the lies he's said.

He's lived a long enough life
Old 06-17-2011, 11:05 AM   #97
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
It's only a lie if you know it's untrue. Otherwise you're just delusional.
Old 06-17-2011, 07:50 PM   #98
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
It's only a lie if you know it's untrue. Otherwise you're just delusional.
It was un true, May 21st nothing happened...All of a sudden he changes his story and now says Oct 21st...hes just covering up until then and when that day happens and nothing happens he will have a new story

Like the bible said, no ones gonna know when the world ends its just going to happen.
Old 06-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #99
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240o'clock View Post
It was un true, May 21st nothing happened...All of a sudden he changes his story and now says Oct 21st...hes just covering up until then and when that day happens and nothing happens he will have a new story

Like the bible said, no ones gonna know when the world ends its just going to happen.
Quote:
He has since insisted that his prediction was overall correct. On May 24 he clarified that a “spiritual” Judgment Day had begun three days earlier, placing the entire world under Christ’s judgment, and said the Earth actually would be obliterated on Oct. 21.
Yes it's ridiculous, and I think it's a huge shame this man tried to make a mockery of a whole religion, but yeah. jussayin'
ayuaddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 06:45 AM   #100
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
It's just a crazy old man wanting some attention.

What makes me LOL is the wierdos who believed this nut
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 10:23 AM   #101
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
I may end in about 4-5 billion years from now when the sun uses up most of it's hydrogen. This information came from a non-fiction, reliable source.
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 12:08 PM   #102
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR240DET View Post
I may end in about 4-5 billion years from now when the sun uses up most of it's hydrogen. This information came from a non-fiction, reliable source.
"Nobody knows the day on which the world will end" not "nobody knows the exact one billion year period in which the world will end".
Old 06-19-2011, 12:56 AM   #103
SR240DET
Zilvia FREAK!

SR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud ofSR240DET has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to SR240DET
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
"Nobody knows the day on which the world will end" not "nobody knows the exact one billion year period in which the world will end".
Eventually, the human species will know exactly when the inevitable will occur if we don't kill each other first or some other cosmic event. This approximation holds more validity than the words of a book that think the earth is 6 thousand years old. In one of those billion years holds a day, so as technology progresses we will be able to pin point a day when the sun starts to cool. Homo sapiens have existed for roughly five hundred thousand years, so think about the advancements in technology we have made in the last hundred years and imagine what we can achieve in another few hundred.
SR240DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 10:20 AM   #104
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

I was watching jesse ventura and he was talking about solar flares on 2012, i guess they are saying some type of huge solar flares suppose to hit on 2012 and the US government has built multiple underground bunkers to keep the wealthy and government officials safe.

That just goes to show where all our tax moneys going, the biggest underground bunker was made under the denver airport...its over 300,000 square miles under the ground.

Whats this world going to
Old 06-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #105
Fred Allen Burge
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Fred Allen Burge is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Uh, I believe in the video on youtube with jesse ventura the guy says 300,000 square feet not miles.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:27 PM   #106
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Lol yea thats what i meant...typo ftl
Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 AM   #107
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SR240DET View Post
Eventually, the human species will know exactly when the inevitable will occur if we don't kill each other first or some other cosmic event. This approximation holds more validity than the words of a book that think the earth is 6 thousand years old. In one of those billion years holds a day, so as technology progresses we will be able to pin point a day when the sun starts to cool. Homo sapiens have existed for roughly five hundred thousand years, so think about the advancements in technology we have made in the last hundred years and imagine what we can achieve in another few hundred.
Yeaaahhhhhhh, wasn't taking sides (honestly don't care, not religious). Just sayin' if you're gonna quote something, don't change "24 hour span" to "one billion year span". tends to be misleading and makes you look ignorant.
Old 06-20-2011, 09:55 AM   #108
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
An alternate point of view is that... we may know nothing.

Compared to alien technology, our newest quantum mechanics understanding might be on par with a a new born baby grasping the idea of fission.

Somewhere, there may be an entity that looks at us and lols, knowing we are headed in the wrong direction. Then we would all feel pretty stupid, eh?
Old 06-20-2011, 12:25 PM   #109
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:

well, his original prediction didn't say the world was going to end on May 21st. His original prediction was that on May 21st, there would be a world-wide earthquake that signaled the beginning of the apocalypse. For the next several months, earth would be racked by earthquakes and hysteria before finally ending in October. The May 21st date was only supposed to be a signal, not the actual end of the world. Of course, neither happened.
Old 07-03-2011, 01:02 PM   #110
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Well to add some positivity in a doomsday thread....there is talk amongst some that december 2012 will be the time when humanity will move into a time of higher understanding and unity....Small sidenote but just as farfetched as the majority of theories stating we will all be destroyed in a some unknown glorious explosion....just a tad bit more positive eh?
Old 07-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #111
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
There is soooo much dumb in this thread, on this planet, about this subject.

Sorry but I think religion is the biggest fucking scam on this earth. Can someone explain collection plates please? why the fuck does god and his dead son need my money?
I know Im not adding to the hush funds of any child rapists, but if it gets YOU into heaven then keep on keepin on.

If the world ends it ends, who the fuck cares why or how, we wont be around to contemplate it anyway.
I just hope I die doing something I love and I finish at least 2 cars before it happens.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:16 PM   #112
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
If the world ends it ends, who the fuck cares why or how, we wont be around to contemplate it anyway.
I just hope I die doing something I love and I finish at least 2 cars before it happens.

I like the way you think
Old 07-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #113
T chop
Zilvia Junkie

T chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enoughT chop will become famous soon enough
I haven't read this whole thread, but I think the guy (I don't know his name but the rapture guy) said it was going to end now is because when he made the "prediction" or whatever you want to call it, it was because he assumed he would be dead anyway...... so he can cash in on the power,fame,money etc. thinking he wouldn't believe alive on judgement day because it's obvious BS and he knows it.
T chop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 01:06 PM   #114
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
America! Fuck yeah!
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 08:05 PM   #115
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
wow... i am suprised he still alive. i would of tough his followers would eat him alive for dumping all thier money on him. lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 01:02 AM   #116
Kingbaby
Zilvia Junkie

Kingbaby is an unknown quantity at this point
bump for the replies in this thread!
#0191 "Lin'da" 2AMR>2AMR>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
That's pretty cool. Never sell it, you'll regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
I donut see an FC on this page, man
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote