Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 09-05-2023, 08:45 AM   #31
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Super nice build! I love the clean white hatch with now the gold BBS.

I totally dig the pin stripe graphics on this one! Super period haha I love it. And I don't think I've seen that wang before and I love the look of it on here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snilssson View Post
Congrats on the trophy for best engine compartment :yay:
Old 09-06-2023, 06:31 AM   #32
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyedian View Post
Super nice build! I love the clean white hatch with now the gold BBS.

I totally dig the pin stripe graphics on this one! Super period haha I love it. And I don't think I've seen that wang before and I love the look of it on here!

Congrats on the trophy for best engine compartment :yay:
Appreciate it!

When I bought that black hatch 15 years ago I hated the pin stripe and wanted it gone ASAP but looking back I wish I kept it. Can't get more 90s than that lol. I think it was an OEM option in Germany back in the day but not sure. The spoiler was some sort of FRP replica of a MK4 Supra wing, it was fine but not the best on a stock body haha.

Here are two more photos of it with a bodykit.

Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2023, 12:21 AM   #33
Snilssson
Leaky Injector

Snilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really niceSnilssson is just really nice
Not a lot of things happening here over the winter, I found winter storage in August and the car has been parked there since because work and life has just been too crazy and the car and won't see daylight until spring rolls around next year. I'm a little sad that I didn't get a chance to take any good pictures of the car but it is what it is. :fahren:

Some plans moving forward and for next year are:

1. Install the kouki wing/spoiler. It has already been painted but I didn't want to rush the install this year beva

2. I am not too happy with the handling of the car, not sure if the wheel alignment got messed up or if it's something else. I have a front strut bar that I will install, I will also lower the car a bit more (especially in the rear) and do a new wheel alignment.

3. There's still a leak somewhere from the turbo so the whole turbo package needs to come out for inspection. I am considering buying a new turbo, either a ball bearing T28 or maybe a GTI-R T28 to make the job a bit more fun but I haven't decided yet.

4. Fix minor things like rattling short shifter, install catch tank, wrap brake lines in heat resistant wrap etc.

5. Install a small amp to wake up the speakers. :-)

That's about it. I wish I could work on it in the winter but there is no heat or light so I won't even try lol.

My goal is to drive a lot more next year!
Snilssson is offline   Reply With Quote