Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 04-03-2008, 01:24 PM   #151
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
UPDATE: Prologue will have damage as a downloadable update around fall '08.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/864/864142p1.html
Old 04-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #152
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm hoping this means they will fine tune it for GT5.

Debating if I should get GT5 Prologue.
Old 04-03-2008, 01:56 PM   #153
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
woot woot woot
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:39 PM   #154
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Geeettttt iitttt! I'll race you.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:05 PM   #155
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post

Dude it's like $40 isn't it? Thats like 4 days of going out to eat dinner, you can spare that!
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:30 PM   #156
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Will GT5 have more cars? I mean Prolouge has what 60? I downloaded the demo on PSN and got bored very fast.
Old 04-03-2008, 03:45 PM   #157
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13Dr1ft View Post
Will GT5 have more cars? I mean Prolouge has what 60? I downloaded the demo on PSN and got bored very fast.
A final car list is far in the future. But I can't image there's going to be less then GT4.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #158
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it was 1000+. Very possible.
Old 04-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #159
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

DAMN SCHOOL AND MY PROFESSORS WITH MANDATORY ATTENDANCE!
It's out today and I can't play until I get home at like 5.
Old 04-15-2008, 12:15 PM   #160
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Speaking of cars in GT5 (full game)....I wouldn't be surprised if there were less cars than GT4. Didn't GT3 have less cars than GT2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
Dude it's like $40 isn't it? Thats like 4 days of going out to eat dinner, you can spare that!
I rather go out and eat. Playing video games can be anti-social at times.

My friend is getting it today after hitting up the gym, I will ask him what he thinks about it and see if I should buy it or not.

However, chances are I will not buy it and just borrow it from him.

Last edited by SimpleS14; 04-17-2008 at 05:52 AM..
SimpleS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:39 PM   #161
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I've been playing the JDM version of the prologue and I really don't like the unresponsiveness of the controls vs. GT4.... Didn't really like it and some of the competition is so fake. Like evos are faster than an R8 on the straight. Like WTF?!?! so stupid...
Old 04-15-2008, 02:19 PM   #162
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider2828 View Post
I've been playing the JDM version of the prologue and I really don't like the unresponsiveness of the controls vs. GT4.... Didn't really like it and some of the competition is so fake. Like evos are faster than an R8 on the straight. Like WTF?!?! so stupid...
Wireless controllers will never be as responsive as a controller with a cord, just like WIFI vs broadband via hardwire. I tried playing gt4 on my ps3 and it totally fucked up the way I controlled the cars. About the AI, it was stated that there'd be continual updates on improving such things like AI.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:38 PM   #163
slider2828
Post Whore!

slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Yah, but the PS3 doesn't have corded controllers...> At least at my friends house... Are there ports for older controller? I know wireless sucks cause its the same deal on Counterstrike too... Really noticeable....
Old 04-15-2008, 04:51 PM   #164
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kdashy
Quote:
Are there ports for older controller? I know wireless sucks cause its the same deal on Counterstrike too... Really noticeable....
PS3s don't have ports for the older controllers.

I haven't really noticed any lag while playing wirelessly, while playing GT Concept HD or any other game.
Old 04-15-2008, 07:20 PM   #165
crzycav86
Leaky Injector

crzycav86 is on a distinguished road
i didn't read this thread. anyone have the g25 wheel?

anyone see this video?: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRYAsAZInX4[/ame]
crzycav86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 04:49 PM   #166
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just picked up the game and played for a little bit

as far as i know, you aren't able to upgrade your cars (no cosmetics like wings or wheels either) or adjust suspension or gearing

seems like it's just like the demo, except expanded.

so.. it looks like it's gonna suck driving stock cars for the whole thing.

i already regret getting this, and i love gran turismo.
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #167
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yah, but the PS3 doesn't have corded controllers...> At least at my friends house... Are there ports for older controller? I know wireless sucks cause its the same deal on Counterstrike too... Really noticeable....
There is an adapter that can allow you to use PS2 controllers.
Old 04-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #168
autobahNESSA
Zilvia FREAK!

autobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfectionautobahNESSA is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to autobahNESSA
So far I think it's pretty fun and don't mind spending the $39.99 on it. And also you aren't stuck with just stock cars. You can buy Nomuken's Blitz R34 lol.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:08 PM   #169
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

I don't want to give a final word on this version yet. It's pretty different from the Japanese version though. The "time goal" races are pretty challenging to get a gold on, also. So far so good on my end. I've yet to race online, anyone have yet?
Old 04-17-2008, 01:12 AM   #170
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

kdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfectionkdashy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
I don't want to give a final word on this version yet. It's pretty different from the Japanese version though. The "time goal" races are pretty challenging to get a gold on, also. So far so good on my end. I've yet to race online, anyone have yet?
It's not bad, I haven't tried the supercar or time trial tier yet.

But everyones crashing into each other, its so funny.
Old 04-17-2008, 02:49 AM   #171
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
still waiting to finish dling.

i'm gonna be up all night. weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 02:52 AM   #172
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
race me. PSN: Nachtmensch87

im saving up for a ferarri 430 to finish class A now

oh, and the GTR make race is nail-biting haha
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:06 AM   #173
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Why does everything have to do with drifting have that song from tokyo drift in it now. Jesus.

Ill be picking my copy up today. Ppd over at a gamestop.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:37 AM   #174
Eastside DriFto

Eastside DriFto is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the game is prtty sick..I don't like that you can't hook the cars up..and there are no old cars.(240sx,ae86)But it way better then the demo I played a Formula D.I should be online play today when I get out of work...I CAN"T WAIT!!
Eastside DriFto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:19 AM   #175
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellisonrox View Post
just picked up the game and played for a little bit

as far as i know, you aren't able to upgrade your cars (no cosmetics like wings or wheels either) or adjust suspension or gearing

seems like it's just like the demo, except expanded.

so.. it looks like it's gonna suck driving stock cars for the whole thing.

i already regret getting this, and i love gran turismo.
In one review I read, it said you can upgrade your car once you pass A class. Not sure if thats true or not, I just got into A class this morning.

The GTR is a beast, gets away from you pretty easy if you aren't smooth with it
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 07:44 AM   #176
supercleans13

supercleans13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Anyone wants to race I'll be on tonight around 8:00 pm eastern.
SILVIA4LIFE

supercleans13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 10:49 AM   #177
slider2828
Post Whore!

Nice I will look for the adapter, but yes there is lag, if you play gt4 as much as I did to ge all golds on all licenses and etc... there is substantial annoying lag or lack of controller/car sensitivity. But AI is pure junk...
Old 04-17-2008, 11:41 AM   #178
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
In one review I read, it said you can upgrade your car once you pass A class. Not sure if thats true or not, I just got into A class this morning.

The GTR is a beast, gets away from you pretty easy if you aren't smooth with it
You unlock quick tune after beating A,B and C events, where you can modify power ride height and other suspension settings.

No visual mods though.
Old 04-17-2008, 12:17 PM   #179
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
just a teazer to the full blown version ...
Old 04-17-2008, 12:33 PM   #180
kdashy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_legend View Post
just a teazer to the full blown version ...
its not like GT5 is coming out anytime soon.

By the time it does I wont even care that I bought prologue, or maybe ill be glad cause they'll probably let you transfer credits.