Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-26-2007, 08:07 AM   #61
oneighty
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
oneighty is making a name for him/her selfoneighty is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to oneighty
very awesome build! that front bumper is very original. actions shots +1
Old 01-26-2007, 10:06 AM   #62
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

kickeachverse is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to kickeachverse
That is a beautiful build. Willing to part out your old half clear/half amber signals and old side markers?
kickeachverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 04:21 PM   #63
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by idiot goes sideways
servus,
nette teile, du fährst einen s15 lader..... und serien innereien, ohne klugscheißen zu wollen würde ich wenigstens eine MHG und arp studs fahren.... nur so ein vorschlag
Wird nicht nötig sein da ich nicht über ~320 PS kommen will und der Motor bei der Leistung noch standhält. Falls der Motor murren macht kommt einfach ein Sechszylinder rein und basta.

Quote:
mich würde generell interesieren was am motor genau gemacht wurde da ich selbst das gleich auto mit ähnlichen mods fahre
p.s. neid um deine fahrwerksgummis, wollte die schon längst kaufen bin aber ständig pleite
Der Motor ist komplett auf Stage III gebaut worden + einige Bonis, steht alles in der Teileliste was ich verbaut habe.

Quote:
ach ja wie fährt sich der v_mount (ansprechverhalten) mit nen s15 turbo?

ansonsten respekt vor deinem fahrbaren untersatz besonders die lackierung...
NICE

p.s. man hat das gut getan mal wieder deutsch zu posten, falls dich eventuelle rechtschreibvehler stören sollten............too much english in last time

Good driver have the fly`s on the sidewindow.........
i have those on the backwindow
Der Höflichkeithalber sollten wir hier Englisch sprechen da man verstehen sollte über was wir sprechen. Schau mal auf sxce.de vorbei da sind mehr Infos und Bilder zu meinem SX.

>> Sorry for the german guys, i asked him to write in english in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punxva
very nice and clean project, keep up the great work. By sprayed the roof did you use like spray paint or regular automotive paint?
That is automotive paint for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rico05
Loving the CA. Pretty solid mod list. What kind of power you making? With that Euro CA16DE cam, Horsham chip, and GT2560R, you should have what...320ish at the wheels? Very impressive!!
I saw CA18DET dynographs with a stock cam and a CA16DE Inlet cam, the CA16 cam will steal you about 10 hp at the top but will give you much more HP/Torque in the midrange. I dont think i have 320 hp at the wheels but maybe nearly this figure at the Flywheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickeachverse
That is a beautiful build. Willing to part out your old half clear/half amber signals and old side markers?
You browsed my webspace, huh ?

The old side markers are already sold, and the selfmade taillights and fronts wont be proof in rain as they will look shit if you make them really proof, so you can only drive arround in summer with them, also i need them as spares if my Koukis get damaged.

Behind Horizon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 10:29 PM   #64
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Nice build! Can't wait to see vids of it.
Old 01-27-2007, 02:18 AM   #65
idiot goes sideways
Leaky Injector

idiot goes sideways is an unknown quantity at this point
ok here we go in english......damn i suck at english

"you dont come over 320flywheel HP and the stock engine can hold this"?

sorry i`m not trying to put your engine down or something like this, but this is very interresting to me cause what ive heard it is like this

stock HG 200 - 230 HP
stock piston`s lil bit over 300HP
stock con rod`s somewhere abouve 300+HP

................if i`m wrong correct me

so your stock bottom-end can hold lil bit over 300HP (depend on condition, temp, what oil is used......)but i`ve think its just a matter of short time until your HG blows.
i don`t say i wish you that, i would happy if not but that`s astonish me.......
especialy since i used much money, time and effort to build up my ca18 with good, strong engine parts JUST for run around 280 - 300HP safe

you run the same oil as mine, i was told by an another sx driver here in austria, who asked castrol what for oil should be used on a ca18det, that the best oil would be the castrol 10w60, i think its called "TWS" what you can ONLY get from BMW, its especially made for BMW (i think for the V10 M5, M6 engines) it hold almost three times the "pressure" as our oil, but i dont know how expensive it is

sorry if i ask some more........but i really like your car

are these 17inch whweels? what brand?

how much boost do you run on the s15 turbo?.......

i`m running the same exhaust...........did the "rennleitung in grün-weiß" (police) like you as much as me?

sorry if i overead some things that already are posted

p.s. a vid would be damn nice
idiot goes sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:49 AM   #66
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Behind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enoughBehind Horizon will become famous soon enough
Quote:
ok here we go in english......damn i suck at english

"you dont come over 320flywheel HP and the stock engine can hold this"?

sorry i`m not trying to put your engine down or something like this, but this is very interresting to me cause what ive heard it is like this

stock HG 200 - 230 HP
stock piston`s lil bit over 300HP
stock con rod`s somewhere abouve 300+HP

................if i`m wrong correct me

so your stock bottom-end can hold lil bit over 300HP (depend on condition, temp, what oil is used......)but i`ve think its just a matter of short time until your HG blows.
i don`t say i wish you that, i would happy if not but that`s astonish me.......
especialy since i used much money, time and effort to build up my ca18 with good, strong engine parts JUST for run around 280 - 300HP safe
Where do you got these informations from ? Visit sxoc.com and sxce.de and check what is recommenden there for this setup. Also visit http://www.h-dev.co.uk/product_info....07d37470982b94.

Quote:

you run the same oil as mine, i was told by an another sx driver here in austria, who asked castrol what for oil should be used on a ca18det, that the best oil would be the castrol 10w60, i think its called "TWS" what you can ONLY get from BMW, its especially made for BMW (i think for the V10 M5, M6 engines) it hold almost three times the "pressure" as our oil, but i dont know how expensive it is
I think Castrol 10W60 is just fine...

Quote:
are these 17inch whweels? what brand?

how much boost do you run on the s15 turbo?.......
That are CR7 17x8,5 ET30 wheels without spacers. www.cr-leichtmetallraeder.de

The charger is working actually @ 1.2 Bar.

Quote:
i`m running the same exhaust...........did the "rennleitung in grün-weiß" (police) like you as much as me?
Its to risky to run my exhaust without a silencer over here except deep in the montains where nobody lives.
Old 01-27-2007, 11:18 AM   #67
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

CA16DE vs CA18DET Inlet Cam

Old 01-27-2007, 01:46 PM   #68
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Did you just buy those half clear/red tail lights? Or did you make them?
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #69
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neejay
Did you just buy those half clear/red tail lights? Or did you make them?

These are selfmade, as metioned above.
Old 01-27-2007, 03:26 PM   #70
Neejay
Post Whore!

Neejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfectionNeejay is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Horizon
These are selfmade, as metioned above.
Ah, sorry...I thought that rain proof part was for the sidemarkers...I completely missed the word taillights
Neejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 04:10 PM   #71
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

I was referring to those signals. Did you sell those ones?
Old 01-27-2007, 05:06 PM   #72
zugoi
Zilvia Junkie

zugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to beholdzugoi is a splendid one to behold
ive seen those signals around. but how are they used? The amber for blinkers/emergency and white for foglight?
Old 01-27-2007, 06:02 PM   #73
TheTimanator
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
TheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond reputeTheTimanator has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
white=parking lights
amber=turning signal

I have them on my car. They're just JDM S13 zenki signals, they're not exspensive new.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:42 AM   #74
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

I need the front signals as spares for Mot because my other set is tinted black.
Old 01-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #75
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Interiour impressions:

Old 01-28-2007, 04:15 PM   #76
kickeachverse
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behind Horizon
I need the front signals as spares for Mot because my other set is tinted black.
Word. Gotta respect that. Man i'm lovin your interior. Very clean. I also like the gauge lighting. Keep up the great build bruh. Peace.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:35 PM   #77
S13 Charlie
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
S13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura aboutS13 Charlie has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to S13 Charlie
Hello,

Wow, I am enjoying the craftsmanship and effort that you put into building your car! It is really great work! Do all those switches in the center panel really work (ignition, engine start, etc.)? If so, wow, that's a really cool setup.

Where are you in Germany? Are there many 200SX owners who modify their cars? I was in Eichstatt last May and I saw many Audis, but most cars were very stock and plain. Keep up the good work, and hell yeah, get sideways!

Cheers!
S13 Charlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:47 PM   #78
BLITZZZ
BANNED

BLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-knownBLITZZZ is making his/her stupidity well-known
more pics please?

nice
BLITZZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #79
Clawhammer
Leaky Injector

Clawhammer is making a name for him/her selfClawhammer is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Clawhammer
More info on the clock please! Otherwise my guages look identical.
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 01:22 PM   #80
180sExy
Zilvia FREAK!

180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute180sExy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 180sExy
holy hell thats a nice ass interior!!!!!
Old 02-07-2007, 01:10 PM   #81
white97s14
Leaky Injector

white97s14 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn nice build
Old 02-07-2007, 01:33 PM   #82
zenki-217
Zilvia Junkie

zenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nicezenki-217 is just really nice
Nice any action shots or video?
zenki-217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:08 AM   #83
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13 Charlie
Hello,

Wow, I am enjoying the craftsmanship and effort that you put into building your car! It is really great work! Do all those switches in the center panel really work (ignition, engine start, etc.)? If so, wow, that's a really cool setup.

Where are you in Germany? Are there many 200SX owners who modify their cars? I was in Eichstatt last May and I saw many Audis, but most cars were very stock and plain. Keep up the good work, and hell yeah, get sideways!

Cheers!
Not all of the switches are working until now, but they will in future.

Nearly everyone who have an S13 is modifying it over here in Germany. The thing is that S13's as S14's are very Rare over here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenki-217
Nice any action shots or video?
There will be some at the end of this month i think.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:11 AM   #84
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

My rear R33 GT-R brake calipers to match the 350Z calipers in front.

My middle and under panel arrived after 8 weeks from Japan.

Old 02-16-2007, 10:18 AM   #85
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
wow. just, wow. Great build...

You really surprised me on the ducting, that's all beautiful. Do you have any idea why you're getting such high temps in the engine bay?

Why did you choose the ca18?

you still have a lot of vacuum hoses and your charcoal canister. Is this to pass some kind of regulation?
Old 02-17-2007, 02:18 AM   #86
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoOfSilence
wow. just, wow. Great build...

You really surprised me on the ducting, that's all beautiful. Do you have any idea why you're getting such high temps in the engine bay?

Why did you choose the ca18?

you still have a lot of vacuum hoses and your charcoal canister. Is this to pass some kind of regulation?
I think the high temperatures come form the manifold and turbo although the manifold is covered in anti-heat-band.

I choosed the CA18 because it is the stock engine in all S13's over here in europe.

I still have the hoses and the canister because it wouldnt bring me anything to remove them...
Old 02-17-2007, 03:17 AM   #87
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
wow very nice build....
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 03:47 AM   #88
TheS13kid
Leaky Injector

TheS13kid is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to TheS13kid
That is one bad ass build!

I give u a standing ovation.

Great job man, i bet it sounds and runs like a beast!
Old 02-17-2007, 03:48 AM   #89
tknbkthrsdy4anfg
Nissanaholic!

tknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfectiontknbkthrsdy4anfg is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to tknbkthrsdy4anfg

It would be amazing since you said you want to grip this car as well as drift to cut that license plate area out and build a diffuser in there, that would be sooo awesome
+1 that car looks fantastic

$pending dead pre$ident$ J@CK@TT@CK!
tknbkthrsdy4anfg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 10:08 AM   #90
Behind Horizon
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tknbkthrsdy4anfg
It would be amazing since you said you want to grip this car as well as drift to cut that license plate area out and build a diffuser in there, that would be sooo awesome
+1 that car looks fantastic
You just have to put a big GT-wing on the boot to create as much or more downforce then a diffusor, this is what i'll do in the future. A diffuser have the same effect but will need a lot of more work to realize compared to a GT-wing.

One other thing is that you have to remove the fuel tank to create place for an effective diffusor.