Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 04-23-2006, 10:48 AM   #1
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
DevonKyle77

Have bought and sold to him several times, never had a bad experience. Have grown up around him since i was little. Good guy to do buisness with.
Old 05-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #2
idcrisis

Trader Rating: (0)
idcrisis is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice guy to deal with. bought a couple things off him with no serious issues.
idcrisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2006, 02:37 AM   #3
m072514
Zilvia Junkie

m072514 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to m072514
chill dude, and quick with the shipping.
Old 05-09-2006, 03:39 PM   #4
projectRDM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
projectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfectionprojectRDM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quick to ship parts, offered great deal on a hard to find item. A+.
projectRDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:49 AM   #5
KOUKI_BOY

KOUKI_BOY is on a distinguished road
awesome seller!

was quick to answer my questions and fast shipping smooth transaction, would recommend buying from this guy!
KOUKI_BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:12 PM   #6
jdm_enthusiast
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
jdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enoughjdm_enthusiast will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KOUKI_BOY View Post
was quick to answer my questions and fast shipping smooth transaction, would recommend buying from this guy!
i bought an ecu with him, i got my ecu a week later w/ tracking number. nice guy and good price. no problem to deal with.....good luck
jdm_enthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:23 PM   #7
Pakua
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (9)
Pakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura aboutPakua has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Super fast shipping, smooth transaction, thanks man.
Pakua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 04:57 PM   #8
contranication
Zilvia Member

contranication is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to contranication Send a message via Yahoo to contranication
Bought an AEM intake from him came with almost everything, was missing a silicone coupling but everything else was included.... shipping took a little while but overall okay transaction
contranication is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:55 PM   #9
hunter8411
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
hunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond reputehunter8411 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hunter8411
Bought some tie rods/tie rod ends off him. Excatly as what he stated. FAST shipping with tracking number. Would definetly deal with again. And one of the best packing jobs. Although the saltwater taffy box threw me off at first .
hunter8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2007, 03:40 PM   #10
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
quick shipping. Thanks man.

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:54 PM   #11
sliEighty
Zilvia Junkie

sliEighty is making a name for him/her selfsliEighty is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to sliEighty
good seller, i talked to him late friday night and was up front with me about when he would be able to send it out, and was quick to reply to my PMs. thanks alot

super fast shipping got it two days earlier then what he said

Last edited by sliEighty; 10-26-2007 at 12:54 PM..
sliEighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:47 PM   #12
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Had a not so good experience with Devonkyle a couple years ago. Paid for a strut bar or something relatively on the cheaper side. He didn't send it out and made some excuses. He did eventually paypal me back the money, but took a long time.
Old 04-08-2008, 05:45 PM   #13
Avante
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Avante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfectionAvante is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Got my bov lightning fast. Good communication, Nice guy to boot.
Avante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #14
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've done business with Devonkyle77, the transaction went smoothly and he was very reasonable, He seemed very trustworthy. I would definatly recommend him
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 09:11 AM   #15
Clearalbino
Zilvia Member

Clearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enoughClearalbino will become famous soon enough
Great guy, item got delayed because of vacation being taken but kept me up to date almost everyday. I'd recommend this guy.
Clearalbino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 04:18 AM   #16
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
got my rotors when he said i would +1
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 06:09 AM   #17
TRU_DAH-V
Zilvia Addict

TRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfectionTRU_DAH-V is close to perfection
i picked up a A/c compressor from him very good person to deal with, the compressor was shipped out when he said it was and is in excellent condition.....
Old 05-31-2008, 05:33 PM   #18
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
good seller.
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2008, 05:34 PM   #19
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Devon is a good guy!

因果関係の流れ
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 02:22 AM   #20
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Great seller. Quick shipping.

smooth transaction. Will buy from again!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 01:06 PM   #21
r6_240sx
Zilvia Addict

r6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfectionr6_240sx is close to perfection
Bought a Fan Clutch from him, works great!

Cool guy, did I mention he's probably the biggest pimp on Zilvia?
r6_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 07:02 PM   #22
Akiros
Zilvia FREAK!

Akiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfectionAkiros is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Akiros
I've bought stuff from him too, forgot what it was, maybe a driveshaft, but he is an A+ seller!
Akiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 02:46 PM   #23
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Bought an HKS actuator off him, got here pretty damn quick.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:00 PM   #24
SR2Zero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
SR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really niceSR2Zero is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Awesome seller... Great communication.. Fast shipping!
SR2Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:52 PM   #25
ATLspeed
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to beholdATLspeed is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
^^^^^ Ditto (good seller)
Old 12-25-2008, 05:26 AM   #26
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
All taken care of. I remember him being busy with his car at the time so it might have just slipped his mind. Thanks Devon.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD

Last edited by DreamN; 03-10-2009 at 03:08 PM..
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 09:56 PM   #27
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
This guy owes me $400 for a intercooler that he never shipped out to me!!!

I gave him lots of time to ship it out and I still have nothing. He said I was going to get a refund on May 11th or 12th and to this day I havent received one cent.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:31 PM   #28
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
I'm still waiting on a set of floor mats. Pm sent several times. No response. Shoulda been sent out like 2 weeks ago. WTF???

I hope I can get this settled.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #29
racerx2k1

racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Devonkyle has been banned from Marketplace until issues have been resolved.