Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-16-2007, 01:45 PM   #31
zaneithan
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
zaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to beholdzaneithan is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
once again great service, shipped fast and kept me updated A++

1993 240sx fastback (wrecked)
1991 240sx SE fastback Daily Driver status
1992 240sx fastback (???)
1986 Toyota Corolla SR5 Coupe (sold)
zaneithan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2007, 05:09 PM   #32
~4N~
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
~4N~ is making a name for him/her self~4N~ is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ~4N~
Very helpful, and quick shipment, thanks!
~4N~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:10 PM   #33
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, Ordered works 9 from them.

i got it quick.

no cracks

it fits like a glove.

Big whoop, Wanna fight about it?
McRussellPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 07:50 PM   #34
STARBUCKS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
STARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enoughSTARBUCKS will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to STARBUCKS
C2 Auto

Got my coilovers from Jay today...

Awesome guy, best customer service i've ever seen...

Can't wait for my rucas and wheels now!
STARBUCKS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2007, 08:06 PM   #35
hahahahaha
Zilvia Junkie

hahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the roughhahahahaha is a jewel in the rough
yes very cool guy ! A+ from me too
hahahahaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 07:48 PM   #36
OperationSr20
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (19)
OperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond reputeOperationSr20 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I have ordered 2 products from C2 within a week's timeframe: Cusco OS Rear Upper Strut Bar, then the Cusco 3 Point Rear Strut Brace. Both times product was received within 2-3 Days. Excellent service, Outstanding Shipping. Thanks. +1 Feedback left for you.

1989 Ka24De Hatchback:
12/20/2005 - 11/03/2006
1991 Ka24De Hatchback: 12/20/2006 - Current Day
OperationSr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:02 PM   #37
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
yea i just love that guy jay, but he really needs to come drift with me.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 12:50 AM   #38
sideview_180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
sideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to beholdsideview_180sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sideview_180sx Send a message via Yahoo to sideview_180sx
+1 for being a local place to me. 2mins from home.

formerly sideviewcivic
Save a Horse. Drift This Cowboy.
AirBag Club Member #0014
sideview_180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 AM   #39
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Jays a great guy, BowVouch!
Old 03-06-2007, 02:52 AM   #40
xdumbxguyx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
xdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to beholdxdumbxguyx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
great guy got a kit from h im
xdumbxguyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #41
bshotts
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
bshotts is making a name for him/her selfbshotts is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bshotts
Tomei Expreme

Much thanks goes to Jay and his crew at C2....I must reiterate how good his service was. I needed a new exh mani ASAP last Saturday, sent him an email and got a quick reply.

Tomei was sent out to me lightning fast considering it was from Cali to Indy...keep up the good work and customer satisfaction!
bshotts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2007, 04:37 PM   #42
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
just got some suspension parts, great service and super fast shipping.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2007, 07:51 PM   #43
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
jay holds it down, got my wheels super fast....a+ wil do business again!!
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 05:29 AM   #44
QuikS14

QuikS14 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got my kit looks and fits great! Highly Recommended!
QuikS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2007, 03:25 PM   #45
DUBCITY
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
DUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud ofDUBCITY has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
C2autospl A+

Jay is the man.

Showed up at my work with the part i ordered.

Thanks again, and nice to meet you.

Keep your eyes peeled for Project DUBCITY!
DUBCITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 06:04 PM   #46
DemonKiwi

DemonKiwi is an unknown quantity at this point
C2 has awsome service, DEFINENTLY doing business with them again, they were extremely quick at shipping and very helpful in service.

THANKS!
DemonKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2007, 03:16 AM   #47
C. Senor
Post Whore!

C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
so picked up coilovers this time....said it before say it again great guy def. number uno in customer service. will definitely do business again.
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2007, 12:45 PM   #48
Freeze_Drift

Freeze_Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Awesome

Just got my Megan Tracks. Have to say, the best and quickest service I have ever experienced in this industry. Thanx Jay for the quality and care that you use in doing business with us.
Freeze
Freeze_Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 06:54 PM   #49
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
C2autospl

Highly Recommended Business

Purchased a beautiful brand new set of wheels from them. They arranged pickup for me at their shop, wheels were opened and placed on display for me to inspect before purchase, and before properly and carefuly repackaged and loaded into my truck.

Very clean shop, very professional, great prices and even better Deals/Specials - will absolutely do business again.

(Thanks J)
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 09:59 PM   #50
arkive43
Zilvia Addict

arkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud ofarkive43 has much to be proud of
i will also vouch for jay @ c2. he hooked me up with rims i think im the only person in h-town with them lol
arkive43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:53 AM   #51
swayray
Premium Member

swayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfectionswayray is close to perfection
+1... jay sold me his last nams seat rail for a very good price...

excellent person to deal with!
Old 10-17-2007, 02:03 PM   #52
midland300

midland300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Ordered a few things fron c2auto last week. Jay was very helpful and shipped my order quickly. The price was also good.Would buy from c2 again.
midland300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 10:34 AM   #53
HWYKING
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
HWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfectionHWYKING is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to HWYKING
ordered a few things from the tomei sale last week, fast shipping and excellent service. recommend C2 to anyone looking to deal with an organized and professional shop.
HWYKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:00 AM   #54
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
thumbs up.

Bought a kit from Jay/C2AUTOSPL, they did a great job packaging it.

MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 05:15 PM   #55
fromxtor
Post Whore!

fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Got my stance gear super fast.
Old 02-22-2009, 07:51 PM   #56
Jdotsturn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
Jdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond reputeJdotsturn has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jdotsturn
C2 is the shit again.I ordered some fenders got them the same week at a very good price.

Ive been dealing with jay for awhile now and he has never let me down.
Jdotsturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 01:00 AM   #57
green_s14

green_s14 is making a name for him/her selfgreen_s14 is making a name for him/her self
bought some megan streets for s13, cheapest price i could find ( did alot of searching ) and AWESOME communication with me fast shipping too! what more could one ask for?
green_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:55 AM   #58
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
awesome dude. picked up a diff from him a year ago. transaction was smooth/fast.

legit dude.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 07:58 AM   #59
Agent S14
Zilvia Member

Agent S14 is making a name for him/her selfAgent S14 is making a name for him/her self
got my stances GR+ great seller hope to do business again soon
Agent S14 is offline   Reply With Quote