Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2020, 04:38 PM   #3121
S14rebuild
BANNED

Trader Rating: (8)
S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Detroit was having none of that shit:
https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...on/6278120002/

+1

Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-2020, 07:08 PM   #3122
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post
Cry some more
So your response to an intelligent response is to act like a child? Really shows your level of maturity. Make sure you finish your Caprisun and Dunkaroos, big boy.
Old 11-13-2020, 07:13 PM   #3123
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Pennsylvania will not order a recount:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rder-a-recount

And I write too!
Old 11-13-2020, 08:14 PM   #3124
LEG1T
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
LEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfectionLEG1T is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Continuous L’s keep coming for Trump, and there are still dilusional people on here arguing that this election was stolen and that trump won???

Wtf are you guys going on about?? Trump lost then and will continue to loose now.

He lost period..
Old 11-13-2020, 09:15 PM   #3125
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Continuous L?s keep coming for Trump, and there are still dilusional people on here arguing that this election was stolen and that trump won???

Wtf are you guys going on about?? Trump lost then and will continue to loose now.

He lost period..
They know. They just fall back on: wE jUsT wAnT a FaIr EleCtIoN.

As if it wasn't fair to begin with.

The only thing not fair was all of the Chinese, Middle Eastern, Mexican, and Black individuals that had to put up with this hell for 4 years.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #3126
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
So your response to an intelligent response is to act like a child? Really shows your level of maturity. Make sure you finish your Caprisun and Dunkaroos, big boy.
There was an intelligent response? Couldn't make it out through all the blubbering.
Old 11-13-2020, 10:14 PM   #3127
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Pennsylvania will not order a recount:
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...rder-a-recount

Also is lawyers in AZ and PA have walked off their cases......

The whole idea the right is pushing is strictly to undermine democracy and its fucking sickening
Old 11-14-2020, 04:39 AM   #3128
S14rebuild
BANNED

S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild S14rebuild
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEG1T View Post
Continuous L?s keep coming for Trump, and there are still dilusional people on here arguing that this election was stolen and that trump won???

He lost period..

Wheres it say that? Who said trump won?
Old 11-14-2020, 04:40 AM   #3129
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
They know. They just fall back on: wE jUsT wAnT a FaIr EleCtIoN.

As if it wasn't fair to begin with.

The only thing not fair was all of the Chinese, Middle Eastern, Mexican, and Black individuals that had to put up with this hell for 4 years.
More then ever before had all those mix of people voted for a republican
Old 11-14-2020, 05:28 AM   #3130
Green Arrow
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow Green Arrow
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Zar if your Canadian why the vested interest in American politics? *clap for that ya stupid bastards.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:35 AM   #3131
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Zar if your Canadian why the vested interest in American politics? *clap for that ya stupid bastards.
He is clearly North Korean.
But I can't go around expecting someone who cannot differentiate a contraction from a possessive to be bothered with reading those details.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 08:51 AM   #3132
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
The whole idea the right is pushing is strictly to undermine democracy and its fucking sickening
They got you this brainwashed? Thats crazy.

I'm all for open discussions and treating people with respect, but its really wild to see how opinions can differ so vastly.

All I can say is that this is much bigger than all of us, so all we mere mortals can do is sit back and watch the shit show and hope for the best. Should the real results of the election end up in Biden winning, it will be a step back in many ways and we'll just end up with a big time puppet dancing the dance for (insert financially backed interest here).

Left is straight up nuts, all that bullshit about if you aint black you aint for Biden, 8 year old trans rights, stricter gun laws, emissions, and trying to tell me when, where and how to where a mask. The fuck outta here with that bullshit. Give me a nintendo, guns, cars, open up the strip clubs and let this country roll like it used to. How the is this even a discussion.
Old 11-14-2020, 08:58 AM   #3133
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
I mean, the shit is rigged. Everyone was tRuMp ChEaTeD iN 2016 but it's not plausible with 180-year-olds casting ballots? I don't give a fuck who wins for the x-th time. Just make the shit legit. COVID is being dragged by it's balls to give Biden the advantage. He's been showing strong poll advantages with mail-in voters [which I have no idea how that can even be calculated]. Now we're all saved. Joe got us that secret sauce that'll clear that pesky Chinese cough.
Old 11-14-2020, 11:17 AM   #3134
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Did the 180 year-old actually VOTE, or was the 180 year-old registered voter just happen to not be removed from voter rolls?
Please remember to cite your sources because one of these things tends to happen often where the other one would be a layup case for putting people away for obvious voter fraud, such as the one where someone was arrested for simply REQUESTING a ballot for their deceased grandmother.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 11:46 AM   #3135
!Zar!
Post Whore!

!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
More then ever before had all those mix of people voted for a republican
This has nothing to do with what I said. But I employ you to cite your sources.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Arrow View Post
Zar if your[sic] Canadian why the vested interest in American politics? *clap for that ya stupid bastards.
The whole world has been heavily invested in the US election.

But forreal though, I'm in North Korea using expressvpn
Old 11-14-2020, 01:34 PM   #3136
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
This has nothing to do with what I said. But I employ you to cite your sources.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...mp-11605048999

Racist man is loved by minorities...fukkkk
Old 11-14-2020, 03:40 PM   #3137
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by S14rebuild View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj...mp-11605048999

Racist man is loved by minorities...fukkkk
You didn't "Subscribe to read the full story," you just shared the first headline that fit your narrative that you found on Google.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 04:04 PM   #3138
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

I'll help you with one that isn't hidden behind a paywall though...
https://www.ft.com/content/69f3206f-...f-5929e7df850d

Now when you use the graphic to see he gained (but not by much, of the still considerably less-than-half) with African Americans and Latinx, (13% and 18% of the population, respectively) only to see that he lost ground in less negligible populations (most except for the $100k+), there is no question as to how despite seeing a considerable rise in the NUMBER of votes, he still got bumrushed in the popular vote. More people turned out for him, but even more still turned out AGAINST him.
I will concede that your comment is not inaccurate on its face, but your argument is WILDLY disingenuous when looking anywhere beyond the surface.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 04:18 PM   #3139
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Cuban identify as conservative.....which it turns out, once the borders were open flooded Miami

Also see Puerto Ricans.....

However trump did make inroads with lots of demographics. However thats not the issue; its the silent vote that's the issue here (this one is for you suburban white women for example)

But that sort of nuanced discussion is lost on everyone on the right...because they all gotta clutch thier pearls

Example; Biden gonna take your gun...completely ignoring the fact a dem has not come after thier guns in decades.....but here we are because the only platform.the gop.has is the boogeyman....
Old 11-14-2020, 05:53 PM   #3140
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
To be fair, Biden ran on an anti-gun platform. No matter how many times any support says he didn't, it's still there on his website (okay, so it's now on the archived version of his website).

Quote:
Get weapons of war off our streets. The bans on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines that Biden, along with Senator Feinstein, secured in 1994 reduced the lethality of mass shootings. But, in order to secure the passage of the bans, they had to agree to a 10-year sunset provision and when the time came, the Bush Administration failed to extend them. As president, Biden will:

Ban the manufacture and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines. Federal law prevents hunters from hunting migratory game birds with more than three shells in their shotgun. That means our federal law does more to protect ducks than children. It's wrong. Joe Biden will enact legislation to once again ban assault weapons. This time, the bans will be designed based on lessons learned from the 1994 bans. For example, the ban on assault weapons will be designed to prevent manufacturers from circumventing the law by making minor changes that don't limit the weapon's lethality. While working to pass this legislation, Biden will also use his executive authority to ban the importation of assault weapons.

Regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act. Currently, the National Firearms Act requires individuals possessing machine-guns, silencers, and short-barreled rifles to undergo a background check and register those weapons with the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF). Due to these requirements, such weapons are rarely used in crimes. As president, Biden will pursue legislation to regulate possession of existing assault weapons under the National Firearms Act.

Buy back the assault weapons and high-capacity magazines already in our communities. Biden will also institute a program to buy back weapons of war currently on our streets. This will give individuals who now possess assault weapons or high-capacity magazines two options: sell the weapons to the government, or register them under the National Firearms Act.

Reduce stockpiling of weapons. In order to reduce the stockpiling of firearms, Biden supports legislation restricting the number of firearms an individual may purchase per month to one.
That is not the platform of someone who wants to maintain gun rights and address the actual root causes of violence. That's the platform of someone who's selling the big con- that Americans will stop killing each other if you take away guns. We'll continue to kill each other by drinking and driving, by texting and driving, by zoning out and crossing the double-yellow, by running reds because we're running late.

We don't give a flying fuck about each other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
Put on your common sense hats instead of flexing the headline without any real sustenance there. Look deeper than the words, folks. Y'all must have just a twenty-minute jerk session anytime some biased news source publicizes something that remotely helps your weird mental agenda. Some of us want to see the winner winning because they deserved it - not because they had to make it happen with other methods.

I don't give a shit who wins but is it really that much of a hoorah if you did it illegitimately? The GOP is about to have the Senate and the Supreme Court. Good luck passing fucking anything. If I were the Dem's, I'd take the L and just come back in four years and focus on other shit rather than just having some clown sit in a seat and be the face of your shit head ideology.
Why don't you put your common sense hat on? Do you really think either political party is going to commit financial suicide by committing large-scale fraud? These entities exist to make money from the American people- they're not going to be paid if the people lose faith.

The winner is going to win not because they deserved it, but because the American people spoke in numbers that made them the winner, both in the popular vote and the electoral college.

This is dumb. Anyone who thinks there's widespread election fraud is being dumb. My dad is being dumb. My coworkers are being dumb. You're being dumb.
Quote:
Ignorance is strength.

And perhaps you might pretend, afterwards, that it was only a trick and that you just said it to make them stop and didn't really mean it. But that isn't true. At the time when it happens you do mean it. You think there's no other way of saving yourself and you're quite ready to save yourself that way. You want it to happen to the other person. You don't give a damn what they suffer. All you care about is yourself.
baaa
Old 11-14-2020, 06:00 PM   #3141
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

And thats the crux and a mistake by Biden

You ain't removing guns from all the folks who has em...... and that's the nuanced piece
Old 11-14-2020, 06:23 PM   #3142
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
I'll help you with one that isn't hidden behind a paywall though...
https://www.ft.com/content/69f3206f-...f-5929e7df850d

Now when you use the graphic to see he gained (but not by much, of the still considerably less-than-half) with African Americans and Latinx, (13% and 18% of the population, respectively) only to see that he lost ground in less negligible populations (most except for the $100k+), there is no question as to how despite seeing a considerable rise in the NUMBER of votes, he still got bumrushed in the popular vote. More people turned out for him, but even more still turned out AGAINST him.
I will concede that your comment is not inaccurate on its face, but your argument is WILDLY disingenuous when looking anywhere beyond the surface.
Thank u, im not the best "internet" user..hell this is the only forum, social media i mess with lol.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:28 PM   #3143
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

Example; Biden gonna take your gun...completely ignoring the fact a dem has not come after thier guns in decades.....but here we are because the only platform.the gop.has is the boogeyman....
Kool...... but when someone tells you, yes were taken your guns...what are u to think?

So let me tell u hey, ralliart....im gonna fuck your wife! Dont worry when ur on ur business trip, im comen over and dickn her down.

But dont worry its not gonna happen cause no one eles has fucked her before. Lmao.

Just cause its never happend doesnt mean it wont.
Old 11-14-2020, 06:31 PM   #3144
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

What if Santa Claus was real?
Your emotional investment in "what ifs" when facing a question of what is directly in front of you serves you no good, yet you continue back to that tactic.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 07:26 PM   #3145
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
What if Santa Claus was real?
Your emotional investment in "what ifs" when facing a question of what is directly in front of you serves you no good, yet you continue back to that tactic.
Thanks for ruining my Christmas asshole

World is full of what ifs, i still question them n wonder.

But with biden we KNOW.
https://youtu.be/NNmtU-oTxJE

When someone tells u flatout what they are gonna do, how do u trun a blind eye?
Old 11-14-2020, 07:28 PM   #3146
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Everyone cries at the thought of stopping the sale of pistol grip ARs and high mags. Limiting the addition isn't the same as ripping your precious piece of metal away from you.
Old 11-14-2020, 07:36 PM   #3147
S14rebuild
BANNED

Yea cause theres no one sayn "gun buy back program"..lol
Old 11-14-2020, 07:38 PM   #3148
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Perhaps you have me confused with someone who liked Biden to begin with. Fuck Biden. Trump had several months to help me hate Biden enough to leave the presidential vote blank because I was never voting Trump, ever. Not even years before he became a politician. Fuck Trump more. He spent March through November earning me actually filling in that blank for "not Trump," it was always his bed to shit in and shit in it he did.

But

No politician who ever actively says they're coming for peoples' guns and then survives a primary, then a general, ever actually succeeded in doing to. Biden can spit that hot shit to make people believe whatever they want, but there will never be an active attempt to take your or my guns. And yes, as a law abiding black man in America, every adult male in my family and close friends believe in having an armed household.

And two weeks ahead of your 34th birthday, you really should be better versed in how the internet and the world at large works.

And I write too!
Old 11-14-2020, 08:25 PM   #3149
S14rebuild
BANNED

Quote:
Perhaps you have me confused with someone who liked Biden to begin with. Fuck Biden. Trump had several months to help me hate Biden enough to leave the presidential vote blank because I was never voting Trump, ever. Not even years before he became a politician. Fuck Trump more. He spent March through November earning me actually filling in that blank for "not Trump," it was always his bed to shit in and shit in it he did.

But

No politician who ever actively says they're coming for peoples' guns and then survives a primary, then a general, ever actually succeeded in doing to. Biden can spit that hot shit to make people believe whatever they want, but there will never be an active attempt to take your or my guns. And yes, as a law abiding black man in America, every adult male in my family and close friends believe in having an armed household.

And two weeks ahead of your 34th birthday, you really should be better versed in how the internet and the world at large works.
1..i take people for their word call me ole fashiond

2...im glad u partake and Exercise ur 2nd amendment right, i beleve all law abiding citizens should

3.... be it 18, 34, 78..... i dont partake in learning how social media works, nor how fucking hard it is to post an image on this sight. Maybe its cause im lazy, or i just dont really give a fuck enough to shove ideas at random people on an online car forum ill never meet nor know. I will say it is fun and entertaining though

4... law abiding black male..hmmm... i know u dont wanna admit it king Philip, but you and I, have alot more in common then you think.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:46 PM   #3150
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

.......And the hits just keep....on...coming

https://www.dw.com/en/us-pennsylvani...ses/a-55597851

Quote:
US: Pennsylvania, Michigan courts reject Donald Trump election fraud cases
Quote:
Courts in the US states Pennsylvania and Michigan on Friday denied more attempts by Republicans and supporters of US Donald Trump to change the result of this month's elections.

A Pennsylvania federal appeals court rejected an effort to block thousands of mail-in votes, while a court in Michigan declined a request to stop the certification of election votes in Detroit.
P.S With the provisional ballot count, Biden's lead INCREASES!

If Maracopy county was any indication, trump and his team are just a bunch of quacks holding on to a straw......They can't even submit basic documentation for court cases.

Actually I think of all the cases, trump has 1 or 2 lawyers left for the remaining cases so yeah....
Closed Thread