Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #31
240SX2high2aim
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore240SX2high2aim is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hey can I see some pics of the engine bay I really want to see how clean it looks

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeslice View Post
otis the man! super clean wirring job on s14,fmic/radiator look and work great..... deffinetly be doing business in the future!!

Martin....
240SX2high2aim is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM   #32
THEMkris
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
THEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura aboutTHEMkris has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
legit seller. wouldnt hesitate buying from him again.
Old 04-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #33
Jerrys14q
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Jerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enoughJerrys14q will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jerrys14q
thanks you to Otis Steve and Josh

Finally got my car running thanks to them did a great job and will definite to bussiness again.
Jerrys14q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 04:10 PM   #34
acheron
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
acheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enoughacheron will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
thanks Otis for the ruca's, packaging and shipping was great. very satisfied with the product and seller.
acheron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2008, 08:07 PM   #35
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
awaiting a clutch and flywheel from otis. i'm hoping to receive the same satisfaction as many of you have. unfortunately, i have not heard one word from him since i've paypal'd him. i'm reasonable and can understand if he's busy and all, but if you're reading this otis.. please send some sort of response and i'll gladly edit my post! thanks!

*update: spoke with otis minutes after posting. first time ever dealing with him, but apparently it's A LOT easier contacting him by phone rather than via web. thanks for not ignoring or screening my call otis! i'll update and leave more feedback when i receive the stuff!

Last edited by xtreme_s14; 05-12-2008 at 09:18 PM..
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 02:11 AM   #36
HIM
BANNED

HIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfectionHIM is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HIM
otis gets down.

Last edited by HIM; 06-17-2008 at 02:35 AM..
HIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 07:33 PM   #37
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
called otis like two days ago, and my clutch just came in two minutes ago. =)
awesome =) very fast.
bunnathp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 06:09 AM   #38
Mike3000
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (1)
Mike3000 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Got my clutch yesterday, looks great, fast shipping. Will order from again!
Mike3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 11:54 PM   #39
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Otis, kicks ass.....got my exhaust and clutch today. Good price and the guy knows his shit when it comes to 240's.

I will be getting my KA-T kit from him after track event.
Old 07-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #40
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
hell yea otis freakin owns!!!
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 12:28 AM   #41
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Otis is a cool guy!

He bought ice cream for us while we were waiting for our car...

I also bought a clutch from him and received it in a hurry ^_^
Old 07-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #42
HillaBean13
Zilvia Member

HillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfectionHillaBean13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to HillaBean13
otis rox my sox!!
Old 07-11-2008, 10:12 PM   #43
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
sold them a fuel pump yesterday. chill guys
Old 07-22-2008, 03:32 AM   #44
tamdo7114
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
tamdo7114 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
good seller, quick and easy and great prices!
tamdo7114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:00 PM   #45
Casse

Casse is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Casse
Tension Rods going in this week, thanks for getting them out so quickly.
Casse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 06:54 PM   #46
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
otis is hella legit!
met him at an in in out on a rainy day
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:16 PM   #47
enjoisk8board891
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
enjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Otis Performance

Just curious on what ppl had to say about this. I havent seen anything but good about this guy. But i just recently tried purchasing a clutch kit off him about 2 weeks ago. I sent payment July 25th and he told me he would send it out the following Monday. Well i PMed him a week later just checkin up seein if he send it and he said it might be lost ill send you a new one if it is. 4 days ago i PMed him askin if he found it or could get me a tracking number. And if he cant send me a kit to please send my money back. He hasnt got back to me and i see that he is online almost everyday. idk what to do. Any help would be awesome and if otis does see this please get ahold of me Asap

Thanks alot,
Darren
enjoisk8board891 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:37 PM   #48
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
#1 "Otis Performance"?? Otis is the guy from "RB-Performance"

#2 His business "RB-Performance" has a lengthy review already, in the Business review section you could have found with a little searching:

http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/17303...rformance.html

#3 He's a good guy, I've bought parts off of him with no problem.
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:13 PM   #49
enjoisk8board891
Zilvia Junkie

enjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choicesenjoisk8board891 has made poor choices
My bad. His name is Otis so i didnt know what to put it under. How come he is ignoring me and shit. This sucks
Old 08-10-2008, 03:38 PM   #50
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Have you tried calling him? He's not always online.
Old 08-10-2008, 04:22 PM   #51
enjoisk8board891
Zilvia Junkie

i never got his number. But ill try the one he has on his website sometime monday. I just dont wanna get screwed over ya know
Old 08-10-2008, 05:45 PM   #52
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

He's a good guy and has came through for countless others, you won't get screwed. There's a phone # in the banner in his sig, I think that's the # I called him at.
Old 08-10-2008, 05:54 PM   #53
bunnathp
Zilvia Member

bunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of lightbunnathp is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to bunnathp
otis is legit man. you just gotta call. though he might not pick up his phone sometimes. but no one picks up all the time. gl.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:38 PM   #54
sxe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
sxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond reputesxe has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
otis is legit. he's helped me plenty of times, he's in the middle of moving his shop. he's just extra busy. give him a call and remind him.
Old 08-10-2008, 07:32 PM   #55
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
From what I know of him and his people, he is a good guy. Please try to contact him, or one of his employees through telephone. If there is still no reply, please feel free to add to his existing thread. Best wishes, and I am sure he will come through for you.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:41 PM   #56
iqbbang
Leaky Injector

iqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really niceiqbbang is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to iqbbang
Legit seller. Just picked up 5 lug spacers for a great price. Easy to contact through Phone calls. great seller
iqbbang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:26 PM   #57
Sup3rsak
Zilvia FREAK!

Sup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfectionSup3rsak is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Sup3rsak Send a message via MSN to Sup3rsak Send a message via Yahoo to Sup3rsak
Otis Performance

I think Otis is leaving RB or something so I figured I'll make a private seller since technically I actually went to his house. Picked up some good stuff very decent price most people will tell you he is the man cause he is.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #58
240esux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute240esux has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240esux
bump for a cool guy that knows what hes doing. bought some lines off him and they were in perfect shape and fit perfect! thanks otis. i recommend doing business with him!!!!
240esux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #59
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Otis i am very satisfied! Last night was great! Oh, and that thing you do with... lol
Old 12-07-2008, 12:07 AM   #60
ultramagnus
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (41)
ultramagnus is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Had great transaction with him, very nice guy friendly personality,will def be back for more parts.
ultramagnus is offline   Reply With Quote