Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-28-2016, 04:08 PM   #10141
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2016, 04:54 PM   #10142
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I feel so bad for that child and all the second hand vape smoke it has to inhale.
Old 03-28-2016, 05:49 PM   #10143
EnemyS15
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
EnemyS15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-28-2016, 06:25 PM   #10144
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kis4Kouki View Post
Definitely to much camber for my taste, but doesn't fully deserve to be here. As soon as I saw this on kouki thread I know it would be posted here.
enormously stupid shiney wheels with an equal amount of stupid camber so they'd fit and make the car look low even if it isn't, fenders rolled with a crow bar, sticker covering a third of the windshield..

The paint job is not phosphorus yellow or green, sure. But that is not enough to compensate these atrocities.
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 06:40 PM   #10145
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
They tagged paisa drift...

Going to read the comments now.

Sent from my iPhone using that one app for browsing forums
Old 03-28-2016, 07:33 PM   #10146
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Watched the video... It was like he decided to just drive straight at the damn wall...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 07:09 AM   #10147
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still not sure what happened. I can only assume that something broke because it doesn't look like he even tried to throw the rear end out.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:17 AM   #10148
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
I feel so bad for that child and all the second hand vape smoke it has to inhale.
"bro, its not smoke. its vapor. Bro. Like, its untested and good for you, bro"
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:28 AM   #10149
BuntaSensei

BuntaSensei is an unknown quantity at this point
BuntaSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:02 AM   #10150
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingersmurf View Post
I tend to read everything you post in the Uncle Ruckus voice due to your avatar..
I'm ok with that.
Old 03-29-2016, 09:58 AM   #10151
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:01 AM   #10152
Yardjass
Zilvia Junkie

Yardjass is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Text me if your interested
lol what a moron.

I'm surprised he didn't put lambo doors on it too.
Yardjass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 10:39 AM   #10153
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
red car from c.2000
this is a relic of a different time, a piece of history, a brick in the road that carried us to our current acceptable community norms. this appears to be an excellent specimen of historic pre-zilvian 240sx. not doing it wrong, just a wooly mammoth seeing the light of day, having been thawed from it's glacier. respect to the elder who built it to high standards of his time.
Old 03-29-2016, 11:38 AM   #10154
5280VertDET
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (14)
5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light5280VertDET is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
this is a relic of a different time, a piece of history, a brick in the road that carried us to our current acceptable community norms. this appears to be an excellent specimen of historic pre-zilvian 240sx. not doing it wrong, just a wooly mammoth seeing the light of day, having been thawed from it's glacier. respect to the elder who built it to high standards of his time.
Quoted for truth.

Respect your roots:

Old 03-29-2016, 11:59 AM   #10155
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5280VertDET View Post
Quoted for truth.

Respect your roots:

I suspect we will all look back at Rocket-Bunny Stance cars the way we look at late 90's "tuner" cars.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 12:08 PM   #10156
silviaks2nr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
silviaks2nr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Some of us already do. At least those cars were comfortable, safe, and drive-able.
Old 03-29-2016, 03:47 PM   #10157
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

driftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond reputedriftsucky has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviaks2nr View Post
Some of us already do. At least those cars were comfortable, safe, and drive-able much like the rocket bunny cars of today if you're not a tard or a girl
Yeah. some of us already do.
Old 03-29-2016, 08:15 PM   #10158
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
I suspect we will all look back at Rocket-Bunny Stance cars the way we look at late 90's "tuner" cars.
i already do

that rocket bunny shit is WACK. just like those bullshit bomexico body kits (real or fake) or in this case, erebuni #32767 body kit

black widow body kits. all of that shit is for the garbage can.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:25 PM   #10159
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i already do

that rocket bunny shit is WACK. just like those bullshit bomexico body kits (real or fake) or in this case, erebuni #32767 body kit

I think that goodshow_aa (dude with the Boss S14) is the only...and I mean ONLY fucking exception to this rule. I don't even like the Boss S14 kit (or any of the other kist for that matter) but I admire the guy's determination and influence.

Old 03-29-2016, 08:31 PM   #10160
yzrider450f
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
yzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of lightyzrider450f is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
The only thing that's DIW here are those bacon fenders.
The track being so much wider in the front makes my head pinch.

The whole "fuck bags" thing only works if your fenders don't look like that.
yzrider450f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:32 PM   #10161
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That's what the world needs, another montage of shit piles driving around, getting washed, all to whatever dub step vape soundtrack is in vogue

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
Old 03-29-2016, 08:35 PM   #10162
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post

...Florida stays winning...

Back for round two... 4 doors this time around...
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 08:39 PM   #10163
RB25GUY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
RB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to allRB25GUY is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
i already do

So I'm almost positive that we can agree the fuguz is probably the most overrated S30 in the world honestly I've seen my boys k series motor make 233whp on a mainline dyno with bolts ons and a TB...and you mean to tell me they had to put pistons and do headwork to get to 233 lol
RB25GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2016, 09:52 PM   #10164
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB25GUY View Post
So I'm almost positive that we can agree the fuguz is probably the most overrated S30 in the world honestly I've seen my boys k series motor make 233whp on a mainline dyno with bolts ons and a TB...and you mean to tell me they had to put pistons and do headwork to get to 233 lol
Thanks for this! I thought i was the only person that couldn't stand the popularity of that car.

Sung Kang + Greddy = Hype

The car itself was nothing special when i saw it at SEMA.
Old 03-30-2016, 02:34 AM   #10165
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews

This guy tried to argue with me that this trash is authentic Nardi
Old 03-30-2016, 03:39 AM   #10166
danshaz
Zilvia Junkie

danshaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoffman5982 View Post

This guy tried to argue with me that this trash is authentic Nardi
that thing looks terrible. should send him this and make him try to prove it
http://www.nardi-personal.com/verifica/index.php
danshaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 08:27 AM   #10167
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaz View Post
that thing looks terrible. should send him this and make him try to prove it
http://www.nardi-personal.com/verifica/index.php
What if he can't read Italian?

Also, they were talking about his shift knob and e-brake handle. Not his steering wheel.
Old 03-30-2016, 08:31 AM   #10168
Hoffman5982
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
Hoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really niceHoffman5982 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftsucky View Post
What if he can't read Italian?

Also, they were talking about his shift knob and e-brake handle. Not his steering wheel.
Yeah, but I commented about the steering wheel and the owner came in claiming it was real and that he ordered it directly from Nardi
Old 03-30-2016, 09:22 AM   #10169
driftsucky
Zilvia FREAK!

Oh. Gotcha. If you scroll down his feed long enough, it used to be posted up there...the order thing I mean. But, I don't care enough to keep going with this so I'll just assume it's fake, as well, for the sake of interwebz.
Old 03-30-2016, 09:34 AM   #10170
derass
Zilvia FREAK!

derass is making a name for him/her selfderass is making a name for him/her self
It's fake. The leather and the shape between the spokes and rim are both wrong. Here's a close-up pic of a Nardi Classic from their website:

derass is offline   Reply With Quote