Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2012, 09:47 AM   #1
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
Romney doesnt appeal to me due to conflict of interest. Why would I vote somebody into office who makes a living off finding the loop holes in the financial world and is influenced by the financial world? Wouldnt you wanna kinda ensure you're taken care off when you get done with office?

Dick Cheney is what comes into mind when I think Romney...minus the heart attacks and shooting you in the face deal...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
blockedwizard
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
blockedwizard is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by fliprayzin240sx View Post
Romney doesnt appeal to me due to conflict of interest. Why would I vote somebody into office who makes a living off finding the loop holes in the financial world and is influenced by the financial world? Wouldnt you wanna kinda ensure you're taken care off when you get done with office?

Dick Cheney is what comes into mind when I think Romney...minus the heart attacks and shooting you in the face deal...
Ya i feel the same way, he's made a living of taking businesses and destroying companies through Bain Capital. It's crazy to think that he tries to portray himself as just an average amaerican, and that people actually buy it.

I think that Romney kinda reminds me of Cheney too but Ryan reminds me even more of Dick. Not just because theyre both Vice Presidents canidates but what they'd like to accomplish. Cheney took the opportunity to turn two wars into a business venture for himself. He privatized the military by allowing private contractors as Black water to fight. Ryan will do the same except in that he will restructure Social Securtiy, Healthcare, etc so that the taxs dollars/savings of seniors will go to the for-profit insurance industry.
Closed Thread