Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Juanito's Birthday Bash

Ok guys, so my birthday is in August 28th. (i know we got ways to go.) but i never in my life have had a birthday party before. (lame i know) I want to throw one down this year something I'll always remember haha. anyway some ideas would be cool. I'm thinking BBQ for sure, we need a Deejay. my brother in law MIGHT get stripers. drinking games are a must. the Party will take place at my house of course. I will be in need of a couple bouncers (PM ME) in case things get out of hand. I don't want any drama and if you are too drunk to drive home my living room can accommodate up to 20ish people comfortably. we can party down stairs, and in my back yard. I will let all my neighbors know so the party dosen't get raided. any ideas? who is down????

WHEN?! August 29th 2009!

WHERE?! Juanito's La Casa BPD Head Quarters!

What time?! 7PM --> The Sun Comes up!

People that have confimed attendance are in Blue

Karl Wasabi
Indolent
Vinhisbored
Winstone
Omikron
Grenade180sx
Dalaz_68 +5
Airhead
Irax
Dreamn +4 maby +7
kevmeistah21 +2
doug200t
JayDee M Rolly
Kamburrito
Driven08 + 8
I Luv My S13
Esmorz +4
Long. +5 Fams + Andrew
Clint
MasonF +3
Chuki Roller +2
Marveeze
brndck +1
BoobsS13 +8
Ninja_star +6-10
swiftdrift + 8

Nismo_tuner
Keistyle
Sooshi
Vision Garage
SR20DETman
Teddy and Chuck (i know you two don't go anywhere alone lol)
dOMEmE
DataXUnknown
xKennie
Driftfreak

Updated Guestslist every 4 hours or so, PM me to confirm attendance and to add people to guests lists under your name

UPDATE!!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TOO LAZY TO BRING YOUR OWN LIQUOR OUR FELLOW ZILVIAN EDGAR WILL BE SELLING BOOZE AT THE PARTY, DRINKS SHOTS, AND POSSIBLY MIXED DRINKS

Review Thread

Last edited by bardabe; 08-29-2009 at 01:53 PM..
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-05-2009, 01:02 PM   #2
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
I am down. A BBQ for sure would be cool along with some beer pong. I'll be there...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:05 PM   #3
HungryHank
BANNED

Trader Rating: (12)
HungryHank is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Im down for papi chulos bday bash.

Ill bring the squad and a nice present
HungryHank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:07 PM   #4
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
ohh cmon juanes u know im down...we talked about it already...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
If if in Cali around that time, I'll be down.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 02:20 PM   #6
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Just don't leave Cali. lol.
Old 05-05-2009, 02:46 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I'm down if you give me gas money hahaha recession... j/k.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:19 PM   #8
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
gas money? lol bbq will be on for sure with beer pong. any other drnking games?

Review Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 10:37 PM   #9
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll run all of you bitches at pong and quarters. Maybe some Kings Cup for the late night stragglers and drunk whores, or Flip Cup if you want that teammate camaraderie.

Count me in.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #10
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll run all of you bitches at pong and quarters. Maybe some Kings Cup for the late night stragglers and drunk whores, or Flip Cup if you want that teammate camaraderie.

Count me in.
I LOVE kings cup. Only if there are girls though...
Old 05-05-2009, 10:53 PM   #11
bardabe
Post Whore!

well then LETS BRING SOME GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLSSSSS

Review Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 11:04 PM   #12
ESmorz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
I'll bring a few.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:17 PM   #13
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
I'm down for it...
Ill be sure to bring some liquor and chip in for some bbq
Mayb find a few girlies to go so it's not a total cock fest...lol
Old 05-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #14
bardabe
Post Whore!

haha that would be awesome, I'm thinking Ribs, Carne Asada, maybe chicken? but i think beef and pork is best for the situation lol. Ima get a shit Ton of fuckin beer, ima get some tequila too. since i know the good strong tequila. i'll take recomendations on what else to get. hopefully we can set up a tip jar /donation jar to keep doing alcohol runs the entire night lol

Review Thread
Old 05-05-2009, 11:40 PM   #15
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
haha that would be awesome, I'm thinking Ribs, Carne Asada, maybe chicken? but i think beef and pork is best for the situation lol. Ima get a shit Ton of fuckin beer, ima get some tequila too. since i know the good strong tequila. i'll take recomendations on what else to get. hopefully we can set up a tip jar /donation jar to keep doing alcohol runs the entire night lol
start a donation fund. or have ppl bring drinks/food. its better to drink on a full stomach...lol. i can recommend a few drinks, but i prefer doing mixed drinks (I have a huge bartending book). vodka is an easy way to get ppl shitfaced. you still got a while till your b-day so you got time to plan.
my b-day is a few weeks earlier (August 7th)
Old 05-06-2009, 08:03 AM   #16
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ESmorz View Post
I'll run all of you bitches at pong and quarters.
Count me in.
quarters maybe, pong...

Quote:
well then LETS BRING SOME GIIIIRRRRRLLLLLSSSSS
i was hoping that was part of the initial idea lol

Quote:
as far as beer, i recomend a keg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO_tuner View Post
start a donation fund. or have ppl bring drinks/food. its better to drink on a full stomach...lol. i can recommend a few drinks, but i prefer doing mixed drinks (I have a huge bartending book). vodka is an easy way to get ppl shitfaced. you still got a while till your b-day so you got time to plan.
my b-day is a few weeks earlier (August 7th)
there is nothing wrong with asking people to bring liquor, its ur bday juan, let them bring u some presents, its how i did it for my bday parties, i provide a keg and 1 or 2 bottles others brought the rest, but i had a taco guy there lol

Old 05-06-2009, 01:01 PM   #17
keistyle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
keistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond reputekeistyle has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Send a message via AIM to keistyle
im already coming, you know that!

'ayyy mi nalgas'
keistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:13 PM   #18
Driven08
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (354)
Driven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfectionDriven08 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 354 reviews
This shit sounds fun
Driven08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 07:44 PM   #19
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
quarters maybe, pong...

i was hoping that was part of the initial idea lol

as far as beer, i recomend a keg...

there is nothing wrong with asking people to bring liquor, its ur bday juan, let them bring u some presents, its how i did it for my bday parties, i provide a keg and 1 or 2 bottles others brought the rest, but i had a taco guy there lol

hmmm, he's onto something here. we had a taco guy come over and make us food for a party once. but i dont remember how much it cost. dalaz, maybe you can enlighten us with some more great party ideas.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:29 AM   #20
bardabe
Post Whore!

yeah seriously, haha Cause i was planing on cooking but fuck if we can have someone cook for us while we all get fucked up and have the night od our lifes that would make it better. the idea is to Have Girls, Music, Liquor and a fun fuckin time. a night we can all remember and make a new thread about lol

Review Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 02:45 AM   #21
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Karl, pick me up.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:01 AM   #22
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Karl, pick me up.
Fuck that. If you meet me at my house I'll take you there. lol.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:09 AM   #23
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Ugh. Maybe I'll do that.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:16 AM   #24
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

You should do that.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #25
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by NISMO_tuner View Post
hmmm, he's onto something here. we had a taco guy come over and make us food for a party once. but i dont remember how much it cost. dalaz, maybe you can enlighten us with some more great party ideas.
its around 700 or so depending on how they charge, wether its by hour, or by how much cooking they will be doing, or both...if u find one that good, after a few beers they taste great...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #26
bardabe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALAZ_68 View Post
its around 700 or so depending on how they charge, wether its by hour, or by how much cooking they will be doing, or both...if u find one that good, after a few beers they taste great...
perfect My auntie does that. she dosen't do it for a living but she makes some bomb now the only problem is not getting my family to come lol. I really REALLY Don't want any of my family here. I guess I'll look around for some local cooks. maby BBQ catering? big ass grill with lotta chicken and ribs.

Review Thread
Old 05-07-2009, 12:05 PM   #27
Vision Garage
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Vision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfectionVision Garage is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Vision Garage
haha. damn juan thats a while away. Ill try to make it down! So whats your poison?

Vision Garage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:08 PM   #28
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
dont kno u but im fuckin dwn for beer pong any day!!

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #29
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Quote:
perfect My auntie does that. she dosen't do it for a living but she makes some bomb now the only problem is not getting my family to come lol. I really REALLY Don't want any of my family here. I guess I'll look around for some local cooks. maby BBQ catering? big ass grill with lotta chicken and ribs.
2 words...street vendors...find one try there food, if its good offer them the job, home boy did that to a street vendor that sells those danger dogs outside of staples, offered it to him and the guy said yeah....paid him like 500 for like 6 hours of work and supplies...look around

Old 05-07-2009, 12:51 PM   #30
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
oh also i got a homie who djs..did my party bac in july for $150..hes got everythin frm hip-hop, R and B, electro,..to even salsa if u feelin that haha

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote