Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2008, 12:48 PM   #1
DriftinAndy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
DriftinAndy is making a name for him/her selfDriftinAndy is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to DriftinAndy
!!Questions About Head Upgrade, KA-t builders help!!

I got a few questions about upgrading my KA stock head. My car is in a shop right now the 1st and 2nd cylinders are EF'D up, i want to upgrade it so i can install a turbo later on. I want to keep it as a dialy driver, so i just want to have about 240-320hp. Im already going to port and polish the head. So my question is... What can i do to the head to upgrade it now so i can install a turbo later?? Any info on type or brands of cams,valves (stock or oversized) etc...
I never built a turbo'd car, so I dont have any experiance on building an engine for a turbo. I know there are some other things to do when i install a turbo, cuz 240-320 is a pretty wide range. Ill just tweek it later when i get a chance for the turbo.