Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-17-2009, 04:48 PM   #3721
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

Trader Rating: (1)
MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by huffandpuff00 View Post
MELLO*SOS how do you like that ultra fender brace? is it good quality?
OT... They're great. From what I heard u can't get them anymore, but IDK. If you have access to a welder and some material I would say just make them yourself!

On topic... Same wheel 18x10x-7 before pull and tires

Why not... My LS400.. Scaras 19x10.5+24 (R) 245/35s and 19x9.5+35 (F) 235/35s on Airrunner suspension. <3 Actually needs some spacers in front... But going 20s all around and 10s in the front soon...

Last edited by MELLO*SOS; 03-17-2009 at 07:11 PM..
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2009, 06:01 PM   #3722
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
bags are for cheaters.... lol jk Sick LS
Old 03-17-2009, 09:31 PM   #3723
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
this is awesome.. brings a tear to my eye.. such joy

cant wait to see whats in store for the front end fitment

got my falken rt615s mounted up front since the dunlop fm901s where dead.

now 225/45/18 front and rear no more stagger, so i can rotate the tires now. Compared to 215 i had before
as soon as i got home, my mechanics where checking out the fitment

Old 03-17-2009, 10:00 PM   #3724
k-love
Zilvia Member

k-love is an unknown quantity at this point
I can finally post in this thread, lol
275/40/18
on weak offset wheels =/ just making the best of them, but its flushhh and tucks tire uptop.
k-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 10:50 PM   #3725
RIMTUCK
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
RIMTUCK is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RIMTUCK

Last edited by RIMTUCK; 09-08-2010 at 07:47 PM..
RIMTUCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 11:45 PM   #3726
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
yeah the black dog went to teh other rim side and pissed on that one lol...
im curious what that shop has as lube for the tires.. something tells me urine, cuz why else would the dog mark his territory ? lol *yes i sprayed it off after that and had to discipline my dog lol.. guess he didnt like em after all
Old 03-18-2009, 12:14 PM   #3727
240cracker
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute240cracker has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240cracker
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISH ONE View Post
LOL yeah my BN looks almost the same.
Cars look identical from the rear. when i saw it i was like "shit is that my s13??".

In a black BMW really? i havent driven the car for a while like going on two weeks i think. where did he see me?
it was more then a couple weeks ago. i think he said beach and it was real late. someone in a car that looked like mine from the back flew by at like 100mpg haha

to clear it up here is the front so u can see they arnt twins

240cracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:59 PM   #3728
VYKTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
VYKTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
Here's some real pictures:

Specs:
17X10 +7 245/40/17 ~ -2.5 camber
17X11 +12 255/40/17 ~ -2 camber
BBS RS 3.5" lips all around.

I'm waiting on my new suspension to be valved still, so once that gets on I'll be lowering it a little more.
Nice Wheels, OLD SKOO BBS Are Top Notch, Where Did You Get Your Set? I Herd Mem Fab Has A great Selection. What Do You Guys Thenk Of Those Sizes On An S13 Hatch. Pretty Sick Huh. One More Question Where Did You Get The Lips [3in] For Your 3 Piece RS's?
Old 03-18-2009, 02:22 PM   #3729
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Can You Not Capitalize Every First Letter, Thanks.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:25 PM   #3730
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by s15_drifter_1990 View Post
Nice Wheels, OLD SKOO BBS Are Top Notch, Where Did You Get Your Set? I Herd Mem Fab Has A great Selection. What Do You Guys Thenk Of Those Sizes On An S13 Hatch. Pretty Sick Huh. One More Question Where Did You Get The Lips [3in] For Your 3 Piece RS's?
I bought a set of 17X7 +45 and 8s +50 off Up Garage, ripped them apart, ordered 3.5" lips off ebay (racing team hoffman), got the lips, centers, and caps powdercoated, and spent 7-10 hours in of labor to put the wheels together and seal them up right.

Memory Fab is extremely overpriced, good selection, but extremely expensive.

Instagram - SJKnoop
95KA-Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:30 PM   #3731
k-love
Zilvia Member

k-love is an unknown quantity at this point

k-love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:31 PM   #3732
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
can I leave this here?
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 10:27 PM   #3733
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
go lower and take some camber out of the rear. Looks pretty good though

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 12:02 AM   #3734
INeedNewTires
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
INeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond reputeINeedNewTires has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
This to me is perfect fitment, good job sir!

On my car i got a little over-zealous and put 275/35's on my 19x10.5 +23 volks... lets just say for 1 run my car made almost twice as much smoke as normal...

Old 03-19-2009, 03:38 AM   #3735
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
can I leave this here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
go lower and take some camber out of the rear. Looks pretty good though
i think thats pretty damn low lol..
its not an FC dude..haha
i agree with less camber, and maybe smaller tires in rear if you are worried about rubage
Old 03-19-2009, 06:32 AM   #3736
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice
I started working on my front fenders tonight, got them to the perfect flare, will be fibreglassing them and filling them.
The specs are 18x9 -17. Standard front fenders just cut and pulled and will be lowered another 1.5cm's.
The rears are not yet done but will be custom pulled and about 2.5" lower.
Apologies about the mess, just renovating the house and the garage was the storage room! haha

Old 03-19-2009, 07:59 AM   #3737
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of95KA-Turbo has much to be proud of
What size tire are you running up front?

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 03-19-2009, 08:14 AM   #3738
dori_sil8t
Zilvia Junkie

dori_sil8t is making a name for him/her selfdori_sil8t is making a name for him/her self
nevermind im fukn blind

unionautoclub.com
dori_sil8t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 08:22 AM   #3739
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
oh ok... thats what he was asking, especially since 18x9 -17 has jack shit to do with TIRE SIZE
Old 03-19-2009, 09:18 AM   #3740
Ghostdrifter
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Ghostdrifter is making a name for him/her selfGhostdrifter is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
HI, I'm new to wheels fitment and I have a question. I'm running 18x10.5 +18 on the rear of a s13 hatch and my question is should I go with the 30mm rear overs or 50mm? The rear overs I'm goin with is Origin fender pull style. Also what tire size would you recommend?
Old 03-19-2009, 12:05 PM   #3741
95KA-Turbo
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostdrifter View Post
HI, I'm new to wheels fitment and I have a question. I'm running 18x10.5 +18 on the rear of a s13 hatch and my question is should I go with the 30mm rear overs or 50mm? The rear overs I'm goin with is Origin fender pull style. Also what tire size would you recommend?
What size tires are you planning on running and how much camber are you wanting to run?

If you want to run 295s and -1 deg camber then you should get some 50mm over fenders, haha.

If you want to run 245s and -3.5 deg camber then you can probably just do a mild pull.

Instagram - SJKnoop
Old 03-19-2009, 12:22 PM   #3742
andmattsayd
Zilvia FREAK!

andmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymoreandmattsayd is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabe╚╗14 View Post
i think thats pretty damn low lol..
its not an FC dude..haha
i agree with less camber, and maybe smaller tires in rear if you are worried about rubage
agreed need a lot smaller tires in the rear but you cant beat 25 dollar 80% tread Potenza's
andmattsayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 01:54 PM   #3743
FunctionFiRst
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
FunctionFiRst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MELLO*SOS View Post
Garbage pics from iPhone... My car is slowly coming back from it's coma!

18x10 -7 225/35.. roll+pull

Nice...this city needs some better fitment rolling around.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:05 PM   #3744
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
18 x 10.5 +18mm (245/40/18 FK451)

Very mild newspaper pull.

JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #3745
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
jvd whats your suspension set up like
Old 03-19-2009, 07:36 PM   #3746
Garage Sokudo
Leaky Injector

Garage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really niceGarage Sokudo is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95KA-Turbo View Post
What size tire are you running up front?
Sorry, forgot to mention. I am running a 225/40/18.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #3747
huffandpuff00
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
huffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura abouthuffandpuff00 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal-s130 View Post
Let me buy your rear kreiss man. aha. Were those the ones from arizona?
Yeah just bought them...great deal and super cool guy to buy from. if anyone has some matching fronts they wanna sell me, ill buy them in the summer. 10-11x18 and an offset that will fit under my 40mm fronts(in my room presently).

Quote:
I would go with 30mm, i have 50mm (Tatakidasi) and was running the my 10.5 fronts in the rear and they were not even close to flush. only go with 50mm if you think you might go bigger.
Zac
huffandpuff00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:08 PM   #3748
Leetheslacker
Zilvia Junkie

Leetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond reputeLeetheslacker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by andmattsayd View Post
can I leave this here?
tire size and offset?
Leetheslacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 10:33 PM   #3749
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
jvd whats your suspension set up like
Stock with coils... so whatever camber my ride height gives me.

LOL
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:14 AM   #3750
1990zdrivr

1990zdrivr is an unknown quantity at this point
WORK Equips...F.18x9+20 with a 235.40.18 and R.18x10+22 with a 255.35.18....rear tires are only temp... but it was all i had at the time to get the wheels on so yeah... im lowered on Tein HR's....and i still wanna go a lil bit lower...

1990zdrivr is offline   Reply With Quote